• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Pausing wouldn't be possible during an online match because of the fact that it is online... Although I do agree that there should be an option to pause when you're playing solo. In the PSP version it created a wireless room for people to join regardless of if you were playing with others or not.

While we are getting KH 2.5 HD remix, I would like to see one more HD rerelease, but of the games that were released on the DS/3DS, KH DAYS, Re:CODED, and 3D. But the console that should be released on it should be the WiiU. Why? Two reasons. One, because both the DS/3DS and the WiiU uses two screens, one for the actual game and the bottom for Maps. (Hence why I'd call this HD remix, Kingdom Hearts: The Dual Screen Trilogy) and two, it's to make up for KH3 not being released on the WiiU.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
While we are getting KH 2.5 HD remix, I would like to see one more HD rerelease, but of the games that were released on the DS/3DS, KH DAYS, Re:CODED, and 3D. But the console that should be released on it should be the WiiU. Why? Two reasons. One, because both the DS/3DS and the WiiU uses two screens, one for the actual game and the bottom for Maps. (Hence why I'd call this HD remix, Kingdom Hearts: The Dual Screen Trilogy) and two, it's to make up for KH3 not being released on the WiiU.
I don't think we're getting another HD remix after KH 2.5. And I really don't see any KH titles appearing on the WiiU anytime soon.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They can't make actual game versions of KH days or Re:coded. It takes too much time and would delay any other game in development (KH3). That's why they're only cutscenes in 1.5 and 2.5.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Just to stir the pot:

Pete's Belly > Xehanort's mesmerizing hands > Sora's impossible-to-dry-in-CGI hair > Eraqus' moustache > Ursula's tentacles > Ursula's boobs > Donald's thighs > Riku's bellybutton > Riku's biceps > Xehanort's baldness > Terra's abs > Terra's butt > Terra's boobs > Aqua's boobs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Raise7.gif

Shhh. Shhh. It's 2014.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

WiiU is a giant bomba now. No third party will release their games on a fringe system

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The Wii U has an install base of a few million people worldwide. It's also not that comfortable to develop games on. Besides, as stated above, they are going to need a lot of resources currently needed for other gaming projects in order to actually remake Days and Coded in HD. So no... Nope.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Didn't you hear about Nintendo's financial revisions? Nintendo is hurting hard because of poor WiiU sales (both hardware and software). No 3rd party is interested in supporting the system, and SE is certainly not going to,

Also like other's have said, that is taking up resources that they could be using on KH3.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Didn't you hear about Nintendo's financial revisions? Nintendo is hurting hard because of poor WiiU sales (both hardware and software). No 3rd party is interested in supporting the system, and SE is certainly not going to,

Also like other's have said, that is taking up resources that they could be using on KH3.

Sadly this is the truth. I guess we'll just have to wait until Super Smash Brothers comes out, the Wii U sells out like hotcakes and then everyone goes back on their words about how the Wii U sucks just like everyone did when the 3DS came out (it's just a DS with 3D and nobody is going to buy it...last word I heard was that the 3DS was the best selling systems last year so all those haters can suck it!).

Gram

Banned
Awards
Sadly this is the truth. I guess we'll just have to wait until Super Smash Brothers comes out, the Wii U sells out like hotcakes and then everyone goes back on their words about how the Wii U sucks just like everyone did when the 3DS came out (it's just a DS with 3D and nobody is going to buy it...last word I heard was that the 3DS was the best selling systems last year so all those haters can suck it!).
Even though smash bros sales will help I doubt they'll be enough i the long run for SE with the way things are going.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I really don't expect anything to change when the PS4 and XB1 are on the market.

3DS had the advantage of having better support than the PSV, making it the dominant handheld around the world even when people were saying it was doing bad two years ago.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Even though smash bros sales will help I doubt they'll be enough i the long run for SE with the way things are going.

I don't think 1 game will be able to move the whole system through a break through, but once a lot of people purchase Wii Us for the game, they are bound to buy other games for it and I think the word will spread and will attract more buyers. It'll be a few years, but I think it'll help the Wii U a lot in the long run. I don't really compare to the PS4 and XB1 since the system is so different from those 2, I do see how those 2 compete though since they're much more similar.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't think 1 game will be able to move the whole system through a break through, but once a lot of people purchase Wii Us for the game, they are bound to buy other games for it and I think the word will spread and will attract more buyers. It'll be a few years, but I think it'll help the Wii U a lot in the long run.
This would be true if the Wii U had anything to buy besides Smash Bros. Normally what you posted would come to pass but with the wii U having a pretty shitty library start I doubt even this will come to pass for the system.
It'll take more than "a few years" at the least.

I don't really compare to the PS4 and XB1 since the system is so different from those 2, I do see how those 2 compete though since they're much more similar.
I'm not comparing it to any systems as they is honestly rather pointless and a bit dumb as it always leads to fanboy fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back