• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- North American Limited Edition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm still hoping that, should any additional 2.5 bundles be announced, that they don't wind up as SE Stores exclusives. I've never dealt with them before and I'd really like to keep it that way.

As would I. Personally, I would hope it could be a stipulation laid out by Disney xD It should be no surprise to Square Enix that nobody likes their online shop.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
As would I. Personally, I would hope it could be a stipulation laid out by Disney xD It should be no surprise to Square Enix that nobody likes their online shop.

I can't imagine Disney being overly happy with Square being the only ones making money off of a more expensive limited edition of a partnered game. Same goes for any/all KH3 editions too.

bazimon

I'm not sure what this means, but on amazon the .jpg of the limited edition photo was named 'Terra_LE_BeautyShot._V347916266_.jpg'

Seems a bit weird that it's called Terra out of all things. Maybe there will be two more editions, Aqua and Ventus? Or maybe there will be two more updates to the limited edition, like what they did with the US 1.5 including both themes and a concept art book for a pre-order bonus.

Who knows. I just think its REEEALLLY odd for the file to be called Terra.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
You guys, I definitely wanna pre-order this game but what if there's another edition they haven't announced yet?

The pin is nice and all but if there's something more to come I'd rather wait for that to show up before setting a pre-order. I dunno what to do.

stMbwqg.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Make a preorder and if something else is announced, cancel the previous order or upgrade??

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Make a preorder and if something else is announced, cancel the previous order or upgrade??
Is upgrading a thing?

I guess I'm just lazy and don't really want to worry about my order once I've placed it.

Plus it's been like a week since this got announced; you'd think they would have mentioned something about other editions by now. Maybe it's dumb but it's got me kind of anxious.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Is upgrading a thing?
Yeah. You just go into the store and be like "hey I preordered this game and I'd like to upgrade it to the Collectors Edition please" and they'll be able to do it, and if the CE costs extra, you'd just need to pay that.

Plus it's been like a week since this got announced; you'd think they would have mentioned something about other editions by now. Maybe it's dumb but it's got me kind of anxious.
Just hope it's not like the Drakengard 3 orders where there were 3 different editions but only one was on sale at a time and the contents of the other two were unknown until it went on sale.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

According to two of Squares product managers, the details of any and all editions of 2.5 are still being finalized. So, we might have a while more to wait before a proper CE is announced.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure what this means, but on amazon the .jpg of the limited edition photo was named 'Terra_LE_BeautyShot._V347916266_.jpg'

Seems a bit weird that it's called Terra out of all things. Maybe there will be two more editions, Aqua and Ventus? Or maybe there will be two more updates to the limited edition, like what they did with the US 1.5 including both themes and a concept art book for a pre-order bonus.

Who knows. I just think its REEEALLLY odd for the file to be called Terra.

Whoops! I see it...UH. Who knows xD But that makes me dream for a steelbook for some reason xD

Just hope it's not like the Drakengard 3 orders where there were 3 different editions but only one was on sale at a time and the contents of the other two were unknown until it went on sale.

You mean the Tiers? Yeah, that was weird, but ti was because they didn't want to have to pay for all of that content for 5k people when they might be the only ones buying it xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I didn't find any file named that on Amazon. The boxart shot is named "911khmDJL3L._SL1500_"

Might I ask where you saw this?
It's on the press site too

You mean the Tiers? Yeah, that was weird, but ti was because they didn't want to have to pay for all of that content for 5k people when they might be the only ones buying it xD
Yeah, I just think the whole thing was stupid.

Master Ultima

Awards
I think they'll also have a special box for the limited edition with the same art as the original box. The limited edtion box for HD1.5 Remix was different from the original so we'll probably see one for HD2.5 Limited Edition as well.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not really one to get CE's so I'm actually kind of excited just for the pin. xD Though I would like at least another artbook as well but make it more like the one for the Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remaster than KH 1.5.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

Well then there better be an Aqua Beauty Shot HA HA YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?

Still it would be interesting if there were a variety of different cover sleeves that had different characters on the front of them. I kind of like it when companies do stuff like that. I remember when Bugs Life came out on VHS there were different covers that had different characters hiding behind the leaf. My Dark Knight Blu-ray has Joker on the front of it.

MyNameisAnsem

It would be nice to see some sort of collector's edition. I was disappointed when I realized that the one Japan is getting is only getting released in, well, Japan.

morgancb35

I kinda liked the idea of an artbook and cd like they did for the limited edition of Lightning returns: FFXIII.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be nice to see some sort of collector's edition. I was disappointed when I realized that the one Japan is getting is only getting released in, well, Japan.

Six. Six of them. Not one. SIX. ;~;

I wonder if they'll tack on a PS3 theme or something, for preorderers. The 1.5 theme was pretty cool.

I'd like for it to happen. Japan is getting a theme. I had to stop using the dynamic theme for 1.5 because the sounds started getting annoying. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back