• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II -[High School 2.0] [Out Of Character Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nami

usually not funny
DO NOT POST YOUR TEMPLATES HERE. THERE IS A SEPERATE THREAD FOR THAT. Thank You.

Plot

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]If you've seen the first version of this roleplay, you'll know what it's all about. FUN! Sillyness, romance, adventure. And it's a simple little theme! The Kingdom Hearts cast participating in High School like regular teenagers. Doing homework, dating, after school sports, and all the drama that comes with not only being a teenager, but with living in the Kingdom Hearts genre. [/COLOR][COLOR="Red"]This roleplay isn't really canon. It's pretty much out of character. Especially the fact that characters that weren't young or human before, like, say, Xemnas, Roxas, Aqua or Xion, aree now human, and between the ages of child and adult.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]You may be wondering how this whole roleplay will work. I answer, in a fun way! Sure, everyone's going to high school and getting grades, but the heartless are still lurking. They wont go away, so they're just a daily part of life, like anything.[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]One of the things that I think is awesome about this roleplay is that you can customize the canon characters [to an extent]. Obviously they still have to look the same and have a similar personality, but you can customize their relationships, family, age and whether they're evil or not.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]And original characters are allowed! [COLOR="Magenta"]This takes place mostly on Destiny Islands, but occasionally other worlds if the characters decide to go.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT]
Rules
[COLOR="Red"]-Respect the other roleplayers, pleeeease!-

-Don't powerplay or godmod. Nobody likes being controled.-

-Being high school, things like drugs, alchohol and sex are obviously
going to go down. In this roleplay, they are, but [I]ONLY IMPLY THESE
THINGS![/I] I don't want anything over PG13, got it? No graphic stuff.-

-Using characters from other serise is fine, but make sure they fit
into the roleplay~-

-You're allowed as many characters as you wish... WITHIN REASON!!-

[B][U][I]-BE LITERATE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE OF THE ROLEPLAY!!-[/I][/U][/B]
Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeease have good grammar and spelling! I beg of you!!

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE GOING TO NOT POST FOR A WHILE, OR YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE REVOKED.[/COLOR]

Everyday Classes

[COLOR="Indigo"][center][B]Freshman[/B]
---
Geography
Gym
Math
Art

[B]Soph.[/B]
---
Science
Basic Combat
Music
English

[B]Junior[/B]
---
Chemistry
Applied Combat
Theatrical Arts
Latin

[B]Senior[/B]
---
Free period
Bio
Advanced Combat
History[/center][/COLOR]

Characters

[COLOR="hotPink"][U][B]Freshman[/B][/U]
Ciralars
Tsuki-Yuffie law
Daisuke

[U][B]Sophomore[/B][/U]
Xion
Demyx
Shiro
Ven
Hiro
Rio
Sakura
Zexion
Roxas
Sae
Yae

[U][B]Junior[/B][/U]
Axel
Marluxia
Elle
Kairi
Ammy
Sora
Larxene
Xenjin
Ari
Lexaeus
Luxord

[U][B]Senior[/B][/U]
Vexen
Xemnas
Franky
Saix
Renn
Terra
Zakai
Nami
Aya
Capell
Yuffie[/COLOR]

Any questions? Ask me via PM or VM. <3

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny
Re: Kingdom Hearts II -[High School 2.0] [OOC & S.U.]

WTF BBQ LOL LMAO ROFL ACRANIMS

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 74488

14225668.png
Roxas.jpg
op13camiyak.png

Name
Roxas Strife
Grade
Eleven
Personality
Roxas is not like other kids. He's sassy, smug, a kid that may look cute to elders but get to know him and Bam. Hes one fiesty shorty. There is one thing that everyone notices about Roxas though, hes a absolute tease. It is said that a friend of his came to speak to him one night, Climbing up one of the trees towards his window. For that very purpose of being tired, it is said he pushed the kid out of the tree. Even so, it would seem though that while he seems cruel, cocky and overall one bastard of a kid, he, once getting to know him is actually one of the sweetest, nicest and cutest kids you could ever meet. Even if he may seem like a total ass to everyone else.
Family
EDIT LATER
Weapon:
Is This A Canon Character?:

{{Please reserve Roxas for me. As you can tell, kinda related him to Cloud. Would imagine his twin would be Sora. Perhaps even Demyx as a brother? Lol. Big family XD}}

Nami

usually not funny

Interesting idea.
x]
I wouldn't relate him to too many people, seeing as how many people are going to use the different canons, though.
-Reserveddd0

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

fffffffff. Save me Axel. I'm willing to switch him off to another player if I need to for romantic purposes though. ;D

And I'll be writing up my temp nao. :D

Nami

usually not funny

That is SO you, Muffy.
x]
<3

-RESERVED0-

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com

Lawl. He may not be in my avatar or signature... But I've like, claimed him forever. kthnx. :D

Name: Axel
Grade: 11th
Personality: As you know, Axel is pretty outgoing and friendly. He has a good sense of humor but he knows how to take school seriously when he has to. He's always opened to meeting new friends and hanging out with his old ones. He has a very punky attitude and enjoys using it on younger students to either scare them, or befriend them.
Appearence:
Axel_by_naruto_sexy_no_jutsu.jpg

Family: None. ):
Weapon:
Axel__s_Chakrams_by_VenturertheHybrid.jpg

Is This A Canon Character?: Yes

Name: Rio Kiribani
Grade: 10th
Personality: Rio is seemingly shy and cold at first, but once you get to know her she's extremely friendly and outgoing. She's a fun loving person but knows her limits to her fun time. She's pretty nice when first spoken to but she judges people too quickly, so don't get offended if she gets the wrong idea about you. She changes her opinions quite a lot.
Appearence:
blood-1-1.jpg

However, her hair is slightly shorter, and her bangs run down the left side of her face. She's about 5'6.
Family: Reno Kirbani; Older Brother. (oho yes from Final Fantasy VII)
Weapon: She doesn't use weapons, however, she has experienced the ability to read into others minds at times.
Is This A Canon Character?: No

:D

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Name:Ciralars
Grade:Freshmen year
Personality: [at least a paragraph with six good sentences] Quiet and normally out of the way, but always there. She doesn't like talking to people unless she has to. Despite her outward reclusiveness, she actually prefers knowing what people are doing and always has a thought going through her head. She also has a slight mocking tone to others when she does talk.
Appearence: [Pictures are accepted] Medium length black hair with white tips and she always has a long silver and black coat. Her eyes are Violet with a hint of gold.
Family: An outoftheway dad along with a mother who's a trueblue gameaddict. They don't really interact with their daughter that much.
Weapon: A nifty little five pronged javelin she calls the Death Weaver.
Is This A Canon Character?:No...

Second charecter to be announced... I want a canon one at one point.

Last edited:

Death

Your #1 Bruh

Name: Franky ( i love this dude )
Grade: 12th grade ( SENIOR CITIZEN !!! ) ( He skipped a year )
Personality: He is a comedian. He likes to make everyone laugh and to see their bright smiles. He also cares about his friends and is very kind. He is very romantic and falls in love with only certain girls. He hates snobby girls who think theyre all that. He likes girls who are pretty and sweet.
Appearence: http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Lavi-dgray-man-686882_1500_1550.jpg

but instead of those clothes he wheres a Green shirt with a brown hoodie with a superman sign and black jeans and brown sneakers

Family: Samantha Alvares, Jonathan Alvares
these are his parents but they put him up for adoption when he was born and ever since he was alone in an orphanage where people just picked on him. And even after that he's still kind and true to himself. ( He has a little brother named Hiro well isn't really his little brother but thinks of him like a little brother )

Weapon: a large hammer that grows everytime he says Grow!
Canon - nope

2nd character

Name - Hiroito ( Nick name either Hiro or Tito you guys can pick whichever one )
age- 15
Year- 10 Sophmore year ( He's a S'more Xp )
He's like his big brother Franky but he is always shy
he is caring for his friends though and really likes to show that he cares for them. He tries his best to get over his shyness but it never seems to pass. He is always studing his weapons to master it more properly.
appearance- http://absolutelysugarfree.com/images/allen.jpg

Weapon http://tidus.beatbox-bandits.org/swords.png He uses swords like tidus's longsword and everytime he upgrades when he's stornger ( Right now he has the 2nd to the top one )
Canon - nope

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Name: Ari
Grade:Junior year
Personality: [at least a paragraph with six good sentences] Cool, calm and collected , Ari is the silent type, but he is also very kind. He's smart and very fast. He loves playing video games, listening to music and watching movies at home and at the local theater (by himself and with friends). Ari is a great drummer, pianist, and guitarist.
Appearence: [Pictures are accepted] His hair is like Riku's from KH 2 except it's black. He's Native American and is about six foot two. He where's a an orange hoody with dark blue jeans and black and blue sneakrs. He usually has his hood on his head so no one can see his face too well, but he has green eyes and a gentle face.
Family: His parents died after they helped him escape his world when it was under attack by the heartless.
Weapon: A double edged katana. The hilt is gray with brown mountains with whit snow capped tips all around it. There is a wooden dreamcatcher with with red thread woven throughout the center and has three different colored feathers hanging from the bottom of it tied to the bottom of his sword. The color of the feathers are blue, green, and red.
Is This A Canon Character?:Nope

This is gonna be fun =)

Last edited:

Nami

usually not funny

Wheee! ^-^
<3

Shinra

Banned
Awards

hhhhmmmm.. this looks interesting...I think I'll join....

Nami

usually not funny

Sweet~ Welcome to the family~

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

I just now noticed that everyone has two characters 'cept for Teny and I. Do we have to have two??

Nami

usually not funny

Nu. But you're allowed to have five.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

Oh okay. I would use one of my other OCs but they wouldn't fit in. I mean the story not high school.

Nami

usually not funny

Try out a canon? You can always drop them if it doesn't work out.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

No thank you. I don't really like having Riku in the other RP, but I've been using him to talk for Ari seeing as Franky is never around to talk for him anymore.

No offense Death.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Name: Renn 'Gray' Gurski
Grade: Senior
Personality: He's a basic nerd but he has a better sense of style than most nerds. He's usually lonely, he constantly wishes to have a girlfriend who's cute and can accept him for who he is. He's very diciplined but can be rather childish some of the time. He's smart, so he when someone tries to insult him he can outsmart them. He's also prideful. so he can get mad at others when they do better than him.
Appearance: He usually wears contacts that make his eyes look blue but his natural eyecolor is more of a forest green, He has short brown hair, his skin is a light peach. His usual outfit is a black, blue or red Graphic t-shirt and black jeans, Also wears a Red jacket or a black graphic hoody. He wears Black or Brown skater shoes. but he also wears sneakers and sandals usually when it's warm.
Weapon: He fights with his fists but he wears a knuckle strap for protection of his strong fist.

Is he a cannon Character?: No.. but he's my main Roleplayer...

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Name:Ventus
Grade:Sophomor
Personality: [at least a paragraph with six good sentences] Easygoing yet active. He looks on the bright side of things and hardly ever thinks poorly of people. He gets along great with others and has a way of convincing people around him to do the same. He hangs out with his Friends Terra and Aqua, both of which go to Senior classes. When he's faced with a problem, he fixes it no matter what. People occasionally mistake him for Being Roxas, but he doesn't even really know the guy.
Appearence: [Pictures are accepted]
754417-ven_large.jpg
This only less armor and more school-like.

Family: He sees Terra as his brother. I have yet to figure out the rest of his family.
Weapon: Keyblade!
Is This A Canon Character: Yessiree.

EDIT: Kay, I got my canon one now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back