• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Jigsaw Puzzle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Indeed as the title says, there is a Kingdom Hearts II Jigsaw puzzle out on the lose, of the Kingdom Hearts II Cover Image, and the World Navigation booklet image as well. The Jigsaw Puzzle comes in two versions, the 1000 piece puzzle which costs. 2,800 yen (Around $24.00) and the 300 piece which is 2,000 Yen (Around $17.00) it is unconfirmed to rather an english version of this is going to be released or not. But you can find more info on this (in Japanese)
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/jeijei/d1000-271 (1000 piece version).
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/jeijei/d300-195/ (300 piece version).

D

Dexter

Re: Kingdom Hearts II Jigsaw

Xaldin....*nice to see you*......like before good find! Man it was always so fun when you found New Info everybody would go like Nice Find Xaldin...^_^!!!/=)

got_kh2?

*sigh* hardly any new news today

even so, nice find man. if i bought one, it'd keep me busy until kh2 comes out (i'm not very good with jigsaw puzzles)

UnknownEnigma

yeah they do keep ya busy...id buy it justto have it as a collection thing...but i dont know i usually start a puzzle but never finish it...things just come up. but i might make an exception ha the world navigation thing whats tht about?

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
World Navigation is like a miniature strategy guide to Kingdom Hearts II, was release 3 days after the game.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow, that is cool. I saw it on Kh.uk first before I read this post. It looks like it would be really cool. Maybe I will ask for one for my birthday. By May, it should have come down in price...maybe I can find one on Ebay :p

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Xalidin, u no u just copied and pasted that from another site. I'm reporting you.

Psst if you mean kh-vids.net I'm the one that posted that, if you mean kh2.co.uk I'm the one that posted that there too, I just made sure to post it here first, before going to kh2.co.uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back