• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts III (Days spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XkeybladerXX

I know it's too early to make theories or etc becuase of Birth By Sleep and the whole team being busy, But I was just wondering, Could it be that the orgainization XIII gets restored or something? I just beat days and in the secret reports, roxas says that he knows he's going to have ice cream with Axel and Xion and he mentions it ALOT of times. When Xions passing out or fading away, she says see you again. It can't be that she was talking about once Roxas goes into Sora, they will meet because she is completely erased from existance. Could it be that Nmura is giving out hints and stuff. Also i heard when an organization member dies, he/she just goes to complete darkness. I thought that it was just sad how Xion is completely forgoten and Axel dies without meeting Roxas again. What do you think? What's going to happen to the organization? are they going to remain in complete darkness?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That would be more of a fan service than Days and the Org coming back as sombodies combined.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i dont think so....
people think they will be back but they wont, it will only get boring and old if they do

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
probably not, that wont happen unless somehow there somebodies remake and Org. Cause when the nobody and heartless both are defeated they rejoin to make there somebody i think

Lenexa

I highly doubt they will. Once Nobodies die they fade into nothingness or darkness; i forget. Though we will be able to see some of their somebodies in future games. That'll be cool

Nexural

When a Nobody die's, they fade into the darkness and roam around there until they find their heart, I do believe. So if they find their heart, they would probably turn into sombodies again.

So maybe we would see their sombodies in furture game's. >3>​

MM125

Honestly, regardless of whether or not they come back as somebodies, why on earth would they remake the Organization? Their whole goal was to become somebodies, so why? The whole source of their "evilness" was their lack of remorse for their actions, with emotions, they have no reason.

State

Awards
The only Organization members I'd see returning would be:

[LIST=1]
[*]Xemnas (Xehanort)
[*]Xigbar (Braig)
[*]Vexen (Even)
[*]Zexion (Ienzo)
[*]Saix
[*]Axel (Lea)
[*]Roxas (Sora, duh)
[/LIST]

99% EbIL

Bring them back? Oh god, i can just see then getting turned into heartless/nobodys again -_- If a game cant finish off the antagonists whats the point? All good things must end, and the organization is defiantly one of them.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
If they come back with 10 times their original powers and some purpose, I wouldn't mind.

Hueco*Cielo

If they're dead, they're dead. Roxas just wished for the good 'ol times with Xion and Axel, everyone does that. Xion meant that she would see him again when he returns to Sora.

The possibility of the Org. reassembling in the future seems very unlikely, although its final objective might not be completely gone. On the Secret Report from day 358, Xemnas states that he was to become a "great being" after he obtained the power of Kingdom Hearts, so it's possible that we could see some remnants of the Org's work in III.
Maybe...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Two words: FAN SERVICE.

But besides that, after Roxas loses to Riku in the end, Xion says "Roxas, don't be sad. I came from you and Sora. I am you...the same way that I am Sora. You'll forget me, but the memories themselves will never go away."

Roxas comes out of Sora to meet him in the end of KHII, and since Xion is Sora, she does in fact meet Roxas again. And haven't we learned from CoM that the things you forget are just broken pieces that are waiting to be connected again? Also, Axel did meet Roxas again in that cutscene in Final Mix, just not physically. And Roxas likes having ice cream with his friends. We found out from the vacation day in Days that it's the only thing he wants and likes to do, so of course he would talk about it constantly.

I think that about contradicts everything you just mentioned.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
Yeah, It would be pretty lame if the ORG 13 came bak, well except for Axel :D
Anyways, there is a possiblity about Xemnas (Xehanort) coming back as a somebody, since his Heartless and Nobody was destroyed. Although it would suck if he was like the last boss in KH3. Cause Im sick of having him as the last Boss and his evilness.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
that would ruin the sadness we felt[or were suppose to feel] at seeing their deaths. plus it's just trolling.

i could see the apprentices and xemnas and axel and saix and roxas coming back, as seraph said, but that's pretty much it. >:O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back