• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5 (Sign Up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Oh. I didn't know, well hope you get better EH.

I think Reckless was thinking of starting a rivalry between your characters.

Well that's kind of obvious. I mean, RC's character has a crush on the only girls in the role-play lol. Not much of a chance for the rest of the guys here but not a big deal.

Anywho... can't wait for the this to start tomorrow.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
What Steven...err I mean SF says is true. Yous guys stand no chance. Depending on the how the rp goes, depends on who Syra falls more for.

With the skill i've acquired since you two have been gone, I could probably take on niwa and wisdom&valor on my own.

Aphex

.Inspire.
What Steven...err I mean SF says is true. Yous guys stand no chance. Depending on the how the rp goes, depends on who Syra falls more for.

With the skill i've acquired since you two have been gone, I could probably take on niwa and wisdom&valor on my own.

Must you call me by my real name? -_-

And when I said "not much of a chance for the rest of the guys", I meant you're lusting for the only girls here which gives the others no chance to do anything really, let alone have a romance. Your character's not a pimp here, CORTNEY lol.

Don't get too cocky here, my friend. Not much skill you've obtained(at least from what I see) over the course I've known you. Frankly, you're hogging the romance for yourself lol.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Well, if Reckless manages to get one of the girls, then the other person can get the other girl! Then we're all happy!

Except for the people who want to get a girl.
I wish there was another girl...why are there only two??

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Sorry bout that.

SF if you know me then you must know i'll probably be after Every. My character just likes them. Doesn't mean he'll get them.

Only in certain rps do I show what I can really do. Oh i've gotten better. Believe me when I say that.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Yea we do need more girl's but guess we will only have two o well and RC geez man your gonna try too beat me right when i get back from having no internet and stuff lol.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Still didn't see much improvement especially in that one battle you, Wolfy, and I were in CORTNEY. But that's just my opinion. Didn't really see much of a difference from your Challenges and Role-Playing material looking back at that.

Anyways, I'll see if I can get a friend to join this. This is becoming more of a sausage fest if you get my drift lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back