• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5 (Sign Up)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Meh. . . there's nothing like a "friendly" competition but not in the Role-Play. We can take it in the Challenge section, I'm always up for it. Though I'm pretty much expecting some Naruto or Street Fighter knock off of a character here.

But otherwise, I accept the challenge CORTNEY. lol. . . I like saying that.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Meh. . . whatever you say, Cortney. But make it a MELEE only battle as I prefer to use one of my melee templates I haven't used yet.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Lol I expected you to say that. Why mixed? So you can rely only on POWER attacks lol. Whatever though, I'll change the rules then just for YOUR needs. I already created the thread and I take it that we should get back to the topic which is the Role-Play.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Just give me some time to whip up a template. *nods head to Shadows* I'll join this crazy thing, seems like it's going to be fun! Also, please tell me something if there is something that can be improved; I don't mind any pointers. Here's the template, well at least most of it anyway.

Destati

Name: Tenshi Tamashii

Appearence: Tenshi hair has grown at least two feet from the last time she cut it, so it reached almost to her knees. She wears a white and blue ribbons in it, weaving them through the long braid in back. Her hair is a smokey silver tone; but the tresses that framed her face seemed to make her silvery-blue eyes glow all the brighter. The soft pools were rimmed with dark, sooty lashes that complemented the slim nose and soft, pale lips.

Normaly she wears wrist length fishnet fingerless gloves. Her close fittin' blue jeans fit her nicely, along with her white tank-top; yet there is something strange on the girl's back. That of the Heartless crest, what's up with that? She wears small, hoop earings that she recived when she was fourteen. All in all, she was truly a sight to behold to some guys.
(a lot like her! Including the pendent.)

Personality: Tenshi is a shy and withdrawn sort of teen, but just because of that doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to have fun. But she has it by herself or around very few people. She has a sort of past that she doesn't tell anyone about, she is often thought to be a cold teen. But that's only because she's afraid of being hurt, she has always wondered about if there were other worlds beyond the Destiny Islands.

She is a loner as some of the other Islanders would call her, but she doesn't care what they think about her. But one thing is for sure, don't you dare make her mad. She'll give you one good butt kicking if she gets the chance, she can hold a grudge when she's extremely mad at someone. So, have fun trying to get her to forgive you if you make her mad. Tenshi is a strange sort of teen, she never tells someone if something is bothering her.

Affiliation: Twilight

Weapon: Keyblades, Magic and a sword that she'll pull out if she's really mad.

Keyblade(s):

Oathkeeper: A pure white keyblade showing innocence as some people would say, with the blues and yellows towards the tip of the keyblade. Making the head of it appear to be a flower, for the keychain it is the same thing with the head of the keyblade.

Change of Heart: A soft grey hue for the guard of the keyblade, the rest of the keyblade being black and white.... showing that of Twilight. The keychain is that of half a heart of white, the other half being black. A small, golden key is right in the middle of the heart.

Sword:

Kuari Kumori Uta (Dark Lullaby): This one is far from as simple as Oathkeeper, the midnight black handle and dark blue blade seem to glow at night. Opals are in the handle to decorate the dark sword, besides the opals there are also amethysts and garnets. In the middle of the guard is a hole, with an emerald in the middle of it to boost her healing spells. But she only pulls this blade out when she's extremely ticked.

Magic:

Cure: A very basic healing spell, the lowest one possible.

Fire: Another basic, but shall be upgraded later on along with Cure, Blizzard and Thunder.

Thunder: Much like Fire but instead it's lightning based.

Blizzard: Basic ice spell.

Water: Unlike it's cousin Blizzard, this one does more damage even though it's level one; since how strong it is most people only get this one and not the upgrades. It drains most of the casters magic.

Silence: With this spell Tenshi can silence another mage if she's lucky.

Abilities/Powers/Summons/Etc:

Power:

True Heart(active): A magic that she doesn't even consciencely use, it allows Tenshi to see into the hearts of others. When she comes close to another person, she'll get flashes of their emotions and intents, allowing her to quickly decern if they are friend or foe.

Ablities:

Yami's Win: The reason for it being this, is that she'll give into her dark side. Surrounding for a while to try to help her friends.

Trusting of Love: Tenshi will be only able to do this after she's found that one person that would care for her no matter what.

Healing Moonlight: She can heal herself and others with this spell. Just by a haunting, but yet beautiful dance that can take almost anyone's breath away from them.

Curaga's Cost: She can heal the others, but it drains away her own hp do to healing the others.

Life of Love and Beytral: Having lied about so many things, she can pull this trick off very well. But yet she can't help but want to find someone to take care of her, she uses this to lie to someone and tell them that the one they care about either: a. Doesn't feel the same way. Or b. doesn't even exists.

Keyhole Protect: Tesnhi can put up a protective spell around a keyhole, making it where the heartless can take it.

Light incantatem: Chants a spell.Once he/she finishes the enemy is bombarded with Firaga, Blizzaga, and Thundaga and finishes with a holy flare.

Nova Flash: The sky rains down napalms containing holy energy and finishes by absorbing darkness and turning it into light energy to heal all allies.

Rain of Twilight: Beams of Twilight show up around the area, and then come raining down on the opponent.

The Calm in The Storm: Tenshi only uses this ablity when she has to, the reason being that is: 'Cause it drains so much of her strength, because she merages with the elements! Making it where she blacks out, 'cause of the lack of strength and energy. So she's happy that she doesn't use it that often. And yes, she does for a moment become something like a god...so that's why she's so tired after this one.

Summons: Give me a little time to figure them out. *ish bricked*

Bio: Tenshi was treated badly when she was a child, so now because of this she has a 'Don't mess with me' sort of attitude, she just wants someone she can talk to but she doesn't know if she can. Regarless of warnings the futrue does not scare her at all. She knows that she's not from the Destiny Islands 'cause of the looks that she gets from the other people, now wondering where her home world truly is.

She doesn't know anything beyond the Destiny Islands, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to find out. She has been on the Islands since she was six, she then got a place of her own at the age of twelve. She has then began to help at the local store so that way she can take care of what she needs to, she then goes to the island and school. Man talk about rough, she is starting to get dreams about things that are black but quickly brushes it off.

She can't help but feel that someone else is like her, she spends most of her free time at the island where no adults are allowed. But what is unknown to most and herself, is that she's not truly all there because of a 'test' that was done on her. It stole most of her heart away from her, so now she's very limited on her emotions. But since she was being hurt, she's learned never to trust anyone no matter how nice they seem to be. 'Cause everyone's the same.

At the age of five everything was turned upside down, her true parents were killed in a fire but since she was so little; she had lost some of her memories in the fire. Then she lost the rest of them when she lost as much of her heart, she was then sent off to the islands at the age of six and has been there ever since.

Other: She wears a set of gold and silver bangle braclets so that way she can feel, but yet she also needs them do to this curse that was placed on her. Making it where if she's missing only one, she'll turn into a red-tailed hawk herself.

Pet/Traveling Companion: Red-tailed hawk

Name of Traveling Companion: Bella

Theme Song: Room of Angel by Akira Yamaoka

Battle Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire and Air by the Hex Girls

Quote: Don't throw your love away. You will live to regret it if you do. Take it from one who knows, don't discard those that you hold close to your heart. - Isabeau Hawk - Eternal Dream.

Other Set of Clothing: She would were a long, white and steel-blue dress that improve her speed increased. The smokey grey tights she wore complemented her shapely legs nicely; as did the midnight blue high-heels she wears. Tenshi wears soft, dusty blue gloves that ended just underneath her elbows.

Last edited:

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Lets hope Skitty joins as a girl them there wont be any "competition.". I dont think its that BIG of a deal. Just getting a girl really is not the surrounding romance,its really an action rp. But it is always fun in that department too.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Name: Raiden

Appearence:http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/Sora910/Image_05-1.jpg (Sonja~Soulheart made it)

Personality: Raiden is mostly quite because of himself beng like an outcast and not having parents.But he
does protect his friends at any cost.

Affiliation: Twilight but more Light in the beginning,the Twi comes in later.

Weapon: Raid's Wing (Check pic)

Glide,Air Recover,Aerial Dodge,and Light Speed.He also can use Final Form.
Can Control Wind,Fire,Water,Earth,and Lightning,and can cure.

Bio: Raiden grew up as an only child so he got what he wanted in a way.He had a pet Moomba since he was about 3 but the Moomba wasnt his only friend he had more friends.But anyway one night while Raiden was asleep something had happened on Destiny Islands and Raiden's parents had to fight.They helped the people that were fighting.But before they left to fight Raidens parents left a star keychain on his drawer with a note.

But the battle didnt end well many people on Destiny Islands died and Raidens parents were ones.He lived the rest of his life as an orphan but that didnt stop him.He later found out how to work the Keyblade and he and his Mooba trained so that if any evil came to the Islands Raiden,his Moomba,Aero,and every kid on the Islands was ready to take them on.

Other: Raiden has a Moomba as a pet.

OOC:Hope im not to late.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
hope i can join still

DESTATI

Name:Mike
Appearence:a grey sweatshirt,orange undershirt,blue eyes,brown short hair,blue boycott jeans,a hawk pendent around neck
Personality:
Affiliation:Light
Weapon:Oblivion Keyblade,and a Fire infused Samari Sword.
Magic:
Fire:a basic Fire spell
Blizzara:He uses this spell more freclently then Fire and Thunder but isnt his strongest.
Thunder:a basic Thunder spell.
Cura:His most used spell,but not mainly on himself.
Fiery Desent:A spell that is used in speical occasions,and a spell he made himself.
Abitlies:
Moon's Calling:An ability in which can be only used a night during a full moon.It lets Mike control the forces of the moon in to his weopan and increseses the power of his magic and his strength.

Phoenex Fury:A move that can only be used with his Katana,in which turns the blade of his Katana into a Phoenex.It incereceses Fire magic and is usally a finishing move.

Surge of Fire and Dusk:It isnt really an attacking move,but more of an attraction.It shows his personality in battle and Love.
Bio:Mike,having been born on Destiny Islands was very active and has though he would never amount to anything in his life.He thought his life was a waste in till he learn the art of fighting.Mike was a natural at fighting and magic.He was on Destiny Islands for not all his life but moved there when he was 3 and has known he wasnt from the islands though.Yet,people accepted him and life for him was the same as any other kid on Destiny Islands.He then met someone else who was from another Island,Tenshi Tamashii.He knew she was from somewhere else,but why did they treat her that way.Mike had pondered it off and had a normal life.

Hope its good:)

Aphex

.Inspire.
Oh stop your whining Courtney. We're not even posting at a fast rate, the Role Play is moving at a normal speed you know. You can easily catch up with us.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Umm, I was wondering if someone can give me a fill in. I haven't been feeling that great in the last few days. So, umm, yeah a fill in would be nice. And I think I'm still not feeling my best! Stupid wind chills, I'm about to get my coat on and curl up under my blanket and post that way!

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Sorry to hear that! Anyway, most of everyone (including you I believe) was able to escape from the islands and you should be waking up in Traverse Town where everyone else is (pick a district and then you can try to look around for the rest ofus, we are kind of scattered about). Syra is still fighting Kanix, I'm not sure what's up with Elvn, and Vex and Ace are at the Dark Keybladers Headquarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back