• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorona13

Brandon looked over and saw the girl that was faghting before watching the otehr matches. He walked over to her and stuck out his hand in a friendly manner with a small smile on his face, "Hi. Name's Brandon." he said

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
OOC: I also apologize for not posting :blushing:

Ic: After Ven defeated the heartless he remember what his father told him about the orgnization and that his grandfather was in it a long time ago." I thought the orginization was the only people that can summon nobodies." Ven wonderd for a bit. "The orginization should be the only ones and there now gone but then was there a nobodie here?"Ven looked at Dare for an answer.

"Do you know who is controling the nobodies now or are they just remnants of a long departed group." After the fight Ven sword pulsated, Ven noticed that it was doing it more than usual and it might be feeling neglected since it hasn't been used in awhile."If I don't finde a decent fight soon I might just ditch these keybladers."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra saw the dragon come out of the ground, and he jumped into the air while unleashing a masenko upon the dragon, destroying it. The Tenkai saw Fayt's next subsequent movement of attacks, allowing Syra to quickly block every attack. As they landed, Syra was about to punch Fayt until Fayt started crying. "What the hell?" He asked as he stepped back away from Fayt.

Suddenly Fayt had stood back up with darkness flowing. He then heard Sheer speak. "Fayt, I don't know what's going on with you, but this is starting to piss me off. Now i'm going to go all out on you." Syra said in a pissed off tone.

OOC: Niwa, stop trying to make this rp all about you. You do this every time. You don't work your story into the rp. You just put your story in the way and block everyone from even doing their own thing really. This is getting tiresome my friend.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: dude i'm just doing everything that i planed i would'nt have needed to do that if you would have posted geez all i'm doing is making stuff happen atlease i don't make my character too powerful geez ever heared of getting hit.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: lol, RC. A Good character is what you call it? Wow. But yeah. . . I'm dropping out of this. Story's out of wack to even keep up with it really.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Meh, it was fun Role-Playing with you all I guess. It's just this Rp is just losing it's touch ever since the first LODI. Frankly, all these sequels and remakes just don't cut it for me anymore. It just lacks certain elements and honestly, every plot line are practically the same and I got tired of it and I needed something new.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: I'm not god modding. Don't be mad because you can't match me whatsoever in skill. In an all out fight, i would annihilate you, Niwa. I've been going easy on you this whole time, but I could go all out and massacre you. I ain't godmodding at all. Don't make accusations just because your weak. I bet SF could've hit Syra and had Syra hurt. Get over it. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: dude you so are god modding omg your too dam cocky atlease i don't take things from animes and atlease i know SS4 is not a real SS for the fact that Gt was made by someone else not the real creator of DBZ whatever i'm bored of this stuff.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: I can use whatever I want from anime. Were using KH right now as a damn rp. Just to let you know, the creator allowed them to do it. Your too damn weak. Atleast i've learned and gotten better. Get over it. I'm done. Sorry Every. Had to tell him like it is.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
OOC: Just check that challenge section. You'll see how much i suck once I kick your ass. You know nothing about me and no one has ever said I sucked. I can get fifteen people to look at your posts and tell how bad you are. Your nothing to me and can't believe I had a friend like you. Ally myself with rpers not of my skill. What foolish decision.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
OOC: Yes, I realize I still haven't been accepted, but I've been reading the posts, and Reckless you ARE god modding. Now if you claim you aren't again we can just take this up with the mods and see how they feel about it, and there's a 9/10 chance you'll lose that arguement horribly.

Just because you made a character based off of Dragon Ball Z does not under any circumstances mean you can't god mode.

FYI Reckless, flaming is also a bannable offense, and both you and Niwa are doing it to each other. So STOP. It's idiotic and pointless, you can't win a fight with words. Move on, mkay?

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
ooc:...Sorry for letting this escalate for too long to reach this point. Look, I will not argue about this, as this is not my dispute. However, frankly, both of you are acting a little...immature. Reckless, you are godmodding a little. But Niwa, you're not clear either, you're also godmodding a little as well, as well as the both of you being disrespectful to each other. (I'm not going to say which one is doing it more on either offence)

...Sorry that you don't want to be in the roleplay anymore. It's your choice, Reckless, and I'm not going to stop you from quiting.

Eternal Snow, sorry for not accepting you yet right away. I didn't even know that someone had signed up. I'll check and get you accepted ASAP.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
ooc: like i said i'm sorry every i didn't mean for all this crap to happen i have just had alot on my mind and he kinda set me off. I will keep my mouth shut from now on and just worry about the DDR tournament coming up i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back