• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
http://forums.khinsider.com/role-playing/98503-kingdom-hearts-life-destiny-islands-5-sign-up-3.html

^Please refer to here for rules, back story, characters, and sign up^

The day started out like any over used cliche' of an roleplay-perfect. The sun was warm, but not blindingly bright, the ocean was cool but not freezing, and the wind was just right. Palm trees moved in the winds and the ocean seemed to echo with the life of waves and fish.

But who cares about the scenery, lets move on to the residents of these wonderful islands we call Destiny.

(And now you can post what your character is doing on the island at the moment)

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Simon woke up. He stretched his body. Immediately he wore his usual clothes: a red jacket, short yellow trousers with black pockets and athletic red shoes. Simon is tall and strong, not really meaning that he has bulging muscles or anything. Simon's face has sharp features, his nose is pointed and his eyes deep and solid brown. He has brown hair that stands up in he front, it slightly spikes out to the left and right in the back. His skin has a very pale in complection, but it often turns bright red in times when he is infuriated or embarrassed, this makes it hard for Simon to hide his feelings, which he would rather keep unshown.

He ate his breakfast quickly and he left his house. "I hope someone at least would be at the beach..." he muttered. "Maybe I could fight someone in order to improve my fighting ability, but I don't think someone would like to fight me~!"

After a few minutes he reached the beach. The water was deep blue and cool. The wind was blowing. "I wonder if anyone is here..." he thought.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Beep.Beep.Be- went till a boys hand smashed the snooze button. He sprang up out of the bed ruffling his blonde locks. He sighed and looked at the clock that seemed to say eight o'clock. He sighed glaring at the red numbers. Kameron didn't over sleep but he wished tomorrow did not come this fast. Looking around his messy and unorganized room,analyzing where his pants where. Kameron spotted the jeans on the top of the mahogany dresser.

Kameron wiggled his long arms and stretched his legs to get a start. He walked over tot he dresser snatching the pants. He pulled the stone wash jeans over his legs and fastened the belt that clutched with it. Finishing his jeans he wiggled his nose a bit,meaning he was thinking. It was a habit that he had and was near impossible to brake. Kameron finally got his shirt on and put his jacket over it. Then grabbing his lucky scarf and wrapping it around his neck. He sped to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and took care of looks and appearance.

Soon enough Kameron walked downstairs ready for the day. He looked outside the window near the front door to see Destiny Islands. The relaxing blue ocean swishing,the wind blowing at a perfect speed. Not to mention the sun shining bright,but not to bright. He wanted to just go out there and smell the fresh air but he was awfully hungry. He then looked back to see if he could hear his sister getting up. Hearing nothing he left to the kitchen to get food.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
The sky was a painted by pale pinks, gold and blue. It was early morning and no one was up at this time. But the sun was rising fast in the east.

Walking down the shore her shoes in one hand, looking around through silvery-blue eyes the girl laughed to herself, "Another peaceful day as always I see." Whistling a tune to herself, the smokey sliver haired teen stopped abruptly as the waves circled around her feet.

The cool breeze tickled the loose smokey locks, shrugging off the nagging feeling the girl continued down the sandy beach. The white and blue ribbons kept her dancing hair slightly still, once again it was braided to keep it out of the way. Sighing, there was no one for her to fight with. Wonder where everyone is. She thought to herself.

Stopping she sat down in the white-sand, smiling softly she closed her eyes and listened to the creatures around her. The sea gulls were calling to one another, the fish were swimming away from someone. She heard an egg hatching somewhere, the baby sea gull began crying for their mom and dad. Sighing remembering her own folks, she grabbed the pendent and whispered, "No one's here."

Hearing something, Tenshi looked around half expecting it to be one of the older kids. Shaking her head, she kept on with her stroll down the beach. Humming a small tune to herself, she haulted once more as the cool breeze attacked her smokey silver hair causing it to dance in the breeze.

~-------~

OOC: That's it for now.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron who went inside the clean kitchen. He looked around at his surroundings as usual looking for the fridge. He walked over to the fridge and got himself a glass of orange juice. He took the orange juice and poured it into a glass. He then took the clear glass with orange juice inside and looked out the windows. He sighed and deiced he wanted to go outside. He walked outside to the front yard and sniffed the fresh air.

He walked out to the beach the sand goldenrod,it was smooth yet gruff. His feet walking upon the warm sand. It was not burning hot but a warm feeling. He then took a sip of the cool orange juice causing him to give a relaxing sigh. Kameron saw a figure ahead and looked closer it was none other then Tenshi. He smiled and drank the rest of his drink fast. Kameron then sprinted towards her finally catching up. He tapped her shoulder and smiled "Hey." he said smiling.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Amy yawned, stretching minutes after Kamron had left and entered the kitchen, deciding to make breakfast. She hummed to herself as she put some eggs in a frying pan, but then accidentally set the stove up too high, causing her face to be engulfed in black smoke.

"Ahh!" she paniced as she tried to turn it down and stop the smoke from reaching the smoke alarm. After finally turning off the stove, she frowned at the ruined breakfast.

"So much for that." she muttered as she stepped outside after discarding the ruined breakfast.

Hmm...I wonder what Kamron's doing...

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Simon noticed some figures far away in the other side of the sea. Two people were standing there. Maybe they were talking. Simon tried to understand who they were, but he couldn't. "I wonder who they are~!" he muttered. Immediately he stood up, cause he was sitting in the sand, and he headed to their destination. After a few minutes of running he finally reached them. It was one boy and one girl.

"Better leave them alone...!" thought Simon. "They might have a date and I will spoil it!" Simon's pale skin turned red, because he was embarrassed. He continued walking pretending that he didn't see them and he headed for his wooden raft.

Last edited:

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: I just woke up lol sorry if it's not to good just need to get in some practice lol

Fayt sat up in his bed letting out a big yawn and he stood up slowly. He grabbed a soda as he walked outside and sat down attempting to keep his eye's open. He looked up then climbed up onto the roof and laid on his back looking at the sky. I am so bored I wanna do something fun or go on a adventure.He thought as he sat up and looked around the beach and sighed as he laid back down.

As he thought he got bored so he jumped off the roof and walked to the beach and sat in the sand.Nothing to do wonder where the other people are they always have fun and it's funny to watch them.He thought to himself as he smiled a little then laid back into the sand.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Pitiful mortal. . . believing in the lies of those around him. If he continues to do so he'll just get himself hurt in every possible way. . ." the "voice" boomed in the boy's head which aggravated him to every extent.

"Oh for Christ sakes, will you shut the Hell up already?!" yelled Derick as he quickly sat up, the "voice" waking him from his slumber. He looked around his room and slapped himself right on the forehead, wanting this chaos that took place inside his mind to cease already. Frankly, something that he had to admit, but he was practically getting tired of the same old thing happening EVERY single day.

Yawning as Derick hopped out of bed and prepared himself for the day ahead, getting dressed and washing up before heading out to the Shore of Destiny Islands. While doing so yet another "voice" began to speak which irritated him even more.

"This can all stop once you choose a side, Derick. I can already see you've reached your limit on how much you can take from this. Just remember. . . follow your heart and this will all be over. . ." said the disembodied voice. However this was something that puzzled him every time he heard it, letting out a sigh as he left his home and walked across the Shoreline. Whatever this all meant, Derick just wanted to be left alone and stop being tortured by whatever spoke to him.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Continuing with her stroll down the beach, she stopped as someone tapped her on the shoulder. Turning around to face the person, she smiled softly as she saw Kamron behind her. She really didn't think of the boy as a friend or anything, but he was fun to hang out with. "Hey."

Nodding her head, she watched as another boy went walking by. Trying to place the person, a troubled glow came to those slivery-blue pools. Looking back at Kamron, she asked, "So, is there something you wanted to ask me about?" Half hoping he wanted to fight, because she was itching for a good battle. Waiting for his reply, she glanced again at the boy and tossed,

"You know, we're not on a date!"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick saw two of his "friends" who also lived on the islands. They were both Kamron and Tenshi, Tenshi being the one he talks to rather than Kamron. He saw that they were conversing, deciding not to get in the way of anything. Plus he really had no intentions of confronting the two anyway but knew Tenshi would end up doing that to him instead knowing their past with each other.

"Must I constantly repeat myself here? You have to be a dimwit if you don't even bother to listen to what I tell you!" the "voice" in his head snapped abruptly, Derick's teeth grinding against each other as he then knocked himself upside his own head as his way of silencing the being.

"Will you shut up already! I'm tired of hearing you two tell me what to do! No one controls my life but MYSELF!" the boy shouted out loud, thus making himself look like an utter fool for yelling at no one in particular. When he realized what he had done, he slowly turned his attention to Kamron and Tenshi, his cheeks now a tint of red. "Oh. . . uhh. . . I'll be going now. . ." he said timidly, walking away as if nothing happened at all.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron smiled as he got to her. He needed someone to talk to,so why not Tenshi. He saw another boy pass and heard what he said. He laughed a bit,then stopped quickly. What he said was funny,but at the same time rude. He watched as the boy left and brushed him off and went back to talking to Tenshi.

He smiled and then said "Oh was just saying hi." he nodded. "I have nothing to do so why not give a hello." he added. He then though for a second "Would you like to spar with me ?" he asked randomly. He had to improve anyway. Kameron wanted to be a great fighter like his dad,so why not practice with another. A test drive would never hurt. He heard a scream of another boy. He knew the boy but could not put his finger on his name. Kameron looked at him and blinked turning back to Tenshi for a response.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Amy walked the shoreline of the beach, thinking about sitting on the deck where everyone docked their boats, when she nearly tripped over Fayt who was lying in the sand. She managed to stop in time, but it still caused some sand to hit Fayt's face.

"S-sorry Fayt." she apologized. "I d-didn't see you there." she said, leaning over him somewhat curiously.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
OOC: *ish busy screaming at someone from Akatsuki* What? Where are we again? Oh yeah!

IC: Listening to Kamron she zoned out, snapping back to reality as someone screamed, "Will you shut up already! I'm tired of hearing you two tell me what to do! No one controls my life but MYSELF!" Giggling already knowing who it was, smiling she watched as Derick left and then frowned afterward. Very recently she had begun to worry about her friend, something was clearly bothering him.

Yet when ever she went to ask him one of their 'friends' would drop in. Sighing, she listened as Kamron suggested, "Would you like to spar with me?"

"Wh---What? Maybe later." Racing off to speak to Derick, she stopped a few feet from him and whispered,

"Derick, what's the matter?" Walking over she placed her hand on his forehead, checking to see if his temperture was up. Looking down she thought about her own crazy dreams, suddenly a flash of one the dreams went racing through the girl's mind.

Her senses dulling, she closed her eyes and fell to the sandy beach as the scenery switched to one of the ones in her dreams.

Staring around the suddenly dark island, she tensed up and called, "Kamron, Amy, Fayt; Simon and Derick!" Noting her tone of painc, she lifted up her slim hand and placed on her throat. Sure she was worried about her friends, but she and Derick's relationship was a brother-sister thing for crying out loud.

They knew when something was troubling the other, sighing she summoned that strange weapon. Once more the words: Keyblade, were repeated over and over. Growling in annoyance she screamed, "What's this about the --------? Answer me!"

Her eyes flying open, she smacked her forehead and groaned, "Great! Now your friends will think you're insane!" Standing up, Tenshi looked at the hazel eyed teen in front of her. Flushing, she murmured trying to shift the attention off of herself,

"Umm, so, what was troubling you back there?"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: Thank you every now i can talk lol yes it's short but not too much too say right now.

Fayt sat up and wiped the sand off his face and looked at Amy and smiled. "It's ok Amy i was just resting." He said with a laugh then stood up and brushed more sand off as he looked at her again.

"Hmm so what are you up to you wondering around thinking or something."He said with a smile.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron watched her speed of to aid her friend. He tried to say something but she was gone. He sighed and scratched his head. Kameron didn't know why she has ran away. Maybe because he of that kid who went screaming and such. He didn't know why but his eyes followed her. Kameron looked at her fall to the ground and blinked watching her act abnormal but soon she got up looking fine. He gulped and thought for a bit. He didn't know wether to help or just go his own way. Kameron nodded towards her and then walked near where his sister was.

"Amy!" he shouted towards the two hoping he'd hear her. He ran over to the two and stopped near the too. "Whats up ?" he asked not noticing the boy in the sand. His head turned towards the boy on the floor. He eyed him and nodded a hello.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
"J-just thinking, I guess. Wondering about what to do for fun, you know?" she laughed, but her eyes still showed slight concern, hoping that Fayt really was ok, her pink dog-like ears twitching slightly under her hair.

"Amy!"

Amy immediately turned at hearing Kamron call her. "Oh, hey there big brother!" she said cheerfully. "I'm just talking here with Fayt." she said, pointing to Fayt.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"Derick, what's the matter?" Derick heard a small murmur coming from behind him, knowing who's voice it was as he stopped dead in his tracks. He bowed his head a bit when she grew curious about his sudden outburst. Letting out a sigh, Derick had no choice but to reply with, "I kind of figured you would follow me. . ."

"I really don't know if you'll believe me if I tell you this but," The boy paused for a brief moment before continuing with what he was going to explain. "lately I've been hearing voices. Sure it may sound crazy enough but they keep telling me that you guys aren't really my friends or say that I should just follow my heart and see where it leads me." Derick turned around to face his "sister" or what he saw her as and saw that she appeared to be bothered as well.

"Now I see something is bothering you too. Mind letting me know?"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
"Yea not much to do around here is there." He said as he looked at her eye's and gave her a thumbs up to show her he was alright. Hmm wonder why she is so worried well i guess she is a kind hearted person.

He heared someone shout Amy and looked to see her brother running over by them and watched him as he nodded hello.Fayt nodded back as he looked back at Amy as he sighed from hunger.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden stood up,yawning,he had a strange dream again but he never really worried about them since he always got them.He started petting Aero,his Moomba so he would wake up and he did then Raiden got his clothes and walked into the bathroom.He turned on the hot water and took a shower he felt the warm water comming on him.Then after 10 minutes he was done and he turned the shower off,he dried himself off and then put his clothes on.He then walked into the kitchen and made some cereal and put some pet food in a bowl for Aero.

After he was done eating and washing his plate,he grabbed his keys and his Keychain in which he made into a necklace.Then he and Aero walked out and locked the door and headed to the beach.He stood infront of the water,wandering off until Aero pushed him and he awoke from his daydream.He saw the Raft he had built,with supplies and junk.He then looked around the island and saw some kids,his friends but he decided not to bother them so he sat down and Aero walked around the island by himself already knowing where to go and what not.

Raiden sat there quietly,wandering off and thinking about things.But the main reason he didnt go over there with his friends is because he was used to being alone.He always thought he was a bother to them but they were his friends,he just didnt really hang out with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back