• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron watched the people leave. He let out a huge sigh and plopped on the ground. He scratched his head and thought. Every time he tired talking to them or one of them. They always would just drift away. He then looked at Elvin and got up and walked away from him. He deiced to look for Every. Kameron began to walk on the soft sand and looked around. He didnt have much to do or much to see.
ooc: sorry for the short post.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Simon was sitting in his raft. He was thinking and he just left the raft to float alone. "We used to be together..." he said to himself. "We were playing and we were fooling around. However they didn't let my enter in the secret cave. They said that I was too small. After all the most of them are one or two years older than me~!" He smiled. Then he closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep.

OOC:When will the heartless appear~?

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Syra's eyes finally opened as he had awoken. He was lying on the beach like usual. He had fallen asleep last night while listening to the wave crash along the beach. It had been 15 years since he arrived to Destiny Islands. He was 16 now and had some new friends. Syra knew nothing of his real parents and nothing of what was to come. He had no idea what the future was to hold for him.

Suddenly his eyes caught blur's down the beach. It had to be the others. The boy's eyes were good. He knew his friends from anywhere and he hoped that one them was Ray or Amy. "HEY GUYS!" Syra yelled as he started to run toward them. For some reason this day was going to be good. Well that's what Syra thought. The gleaming sun could be deceiving.

OOC: Don't care who answers Syra.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ven finally met up with the others and it seemed that theyt were all splitting up. " Who to follow? Tenshi or Derick?" Ven thought about going with Tenshi to get some alone time which made him smile but then he thought about going with Derick to have a little spar before lunch which made him smile even more." Derick wait up!" Ven ran towards Derick but then stoped and thought for a moment. "I will probably never get a chance like this to talk to Tenshi." Ven thought it was easy at first but now it was hard.

"I always thought of Derick as my rival for anything life especially in battle and I've been itching for a fight since the second I woke up. Tenshi will have to wait." Ven decided to keep running towards Derick but then he heard Ray saying she was going to cry if Derick wouldn't talk to her." What the heck did I miss."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
As Amy stepped out of the secret place, she spotted Syra somewhere ahead of her. Smiling, she waved and called. "Hey, Syra!" She then ran towards him, since he looked like he was calling for her. Of course, being as distracted and ditzy she was, she nearly tripped over the embankment, but she caught herself before doing so, blushing madly and her ears twitching like mad.

"What's up Syra?" she asked cheerfully. As she said this, she spotted the other kids, all of them looking worried about something. And they were talking about "hearing voices". Her ears and smile drooped a little. She didn't remember hearing voices...but...

The vision of that door didn't go away. Seeing things was something entirely different...but then she mentally shook this thought away, figuring it was nothing as she waited for Syra to respond.

ooc: Heartless and stuff happens later that night.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Syra heard a female voice and he looked to see Amy. She was beautiful in his eyes and he would do anything to have her. For a second he was staring hard at her until she almost fell. He kinda laughed but he kept it in. "Nothing really. Just fell asleep on the beach again." Syra responded.

Suddenly he remembered that he wanted to challenge Kamron to a fight. He had been waiting for a rematch. Kamron had beat him in their last fight leaving it Syra 5 to Kamron's 6. He planned on evening up the score. "Hey let's find Kamron. I want to fight him again." Syra said as he started walking.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Amy frowned a little. Unlike most of the islanders, she didn't like sparing very much. Why fight? But she didn't say anything, as this was just something that they did for fun, not for real...not really...But if Syra was going to fight her brother, who was she going to cheer for? Kamron was her brother, but Syra was her friend...

"Alright.", she said as she started following him.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"Hey Amy!!!"yelled Mike running over from his boat."What's happing guys?I miss anything exciting,"laughed Mike."Sorry I havent seen you guys so often.I've been busy with Homwork and stuff."laughed Mike.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Looking around Tenshi heard the sound of her friends, sighing she wanted someone to talk to; but she wasn't brave enough to approach Derick at the moment nor Kamron. Which were to two that she longed to talk to, sure, she had talked to both of them earlier but her mind was still troubled. Getting up, she shuddered and looked around. Something had crept over the teen, something bad.

Her body temp sky rocketing, she raced back to the shade of the little wooden passage. Stopping in the shade, her hands shook as she reached for the door. Shaking her head she opened the portal, walking through the door she stopped on the steps as someone whispered, "Tenshi Tamashii."

Suddenly feeling light-headed, she raced down the steps wanting to get out of the passage way. Stopping a few feet from the door, turning around she shuddered again. Remembering the taunts she'd get all the time. Walking out rest of the way, she spotted Kamron and blushed softly. Sticking to the shadows, she watched silently only to jump as someone called, "Hey, Syra!"

Watching as Amy came racing up, she noticed that none of her friends saw her. Lifting up a hand she saw the skin tone on it, she almost screamed at the scent but then it went back to normal. A trick of the light, maybe.

Lowering her hand, Tenshi watched silently as she thought about the past. Shaking her head dismissing it, her eyes light up as Syra commented, "Hey let's find Kamron. I want to fight him again." It was fun watching those two fight, but the only ones she ever thought was a good 'fight' was Derick and Kamron; and they were also the ones she mostly hung out with.

Continuing with her stroll in the shadows, she soon came across Kamron. Smiling softly, she walked over to him. Placing her hand on his shoulder, since she had come from behind she whispred, "Kamron. Remember that offer to spar? I was wondering if you wanted to now."

Once again a cold wave rushed over her, shuddering she commented, "Does it feel cold to you?"

~---------~

OOC: Thanks for info, Every. :) Time to make the 'dreams' even more trouble some for Tenshi.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
"Hey,Ill see you guys later,"said Mike running off before they could say anything."Tenshi!Kamron!,"said Mike rushing up to them."Whats up you guys?"asked Mike still laughing.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: Ok i'm still keeping up lol

Fayt jumped out of the tree and landed on his feet he looked around and saw everyone. He walked over near then and sat down on the beach and looked at the ocean. When he looked around he saw Amy with Syra he just sighed and laid back on the sand. He thought about how Syra alway's looked for a fight and kamron was the usual target.

He stood up and started walking and saw kamron he waved then walked past and sat down by a tree. He wondered why some of the others were acting kinda weird then nudged his shoulder's.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick's head jerked upwards, hearing that one familiar voice echoing behind him, calling for him to stop. It took him by surprise, knowing that it was none other than Ray who threaten to cry if he didn't take the time to wait and talk normally to her for once in his life. But what surprised him the most was the fact she even came out with this random outburst, this being the first time since they have known each other.

The boy had to admit, every time they were alone and Ray would be the one to start a conversation, he would end up creating a reason for him to leave which now after having an epiphany, found out to be rather rude. Without any other choice Derick ceased walking and turned his attention slowly to his crush.

"Oh. . . he - hey there. . ." he stammered. He really did need to learn not to run away from those that he cared for or try to hide from his problems but it seemed so hard for Derick to even do so. Not only that but he really didn't want to see Ray cry; he didn't know how he would take it if she did. "What do - do you want to talk a - about?"

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron looked to the sky and sighed. Looking up at the fluffy clouds above. He wanted to grab one and hold it in his hand. He always stayed optimistic and tried to threw confusing times. He then looked at his sister and Syra. They looked great togther and he could tell they one liked the other. He smirked but then drifted. He remembered Tenshi. She was a great friend and he always smiled or felt great near her. The two have been friends and they had great times togther. He felt closer to her each time he saw her. Kameron knew he had a crush on her since they met but always kept it low and cool. Plus he knew that she didn't feel that way about him.

He felt a hand go upon his shoulder. He smirked knowing who it was by his senses. He then heard her whisper and he smiled. He turned slowly and nodded. "Oh,yes of course!" he said happily. He wanted to fight and did not know if he could win . Tenshi was a great fighter and Kameron skilled was still an eager leaner. He then began to walk over and he say Fayt wave. He waved back and they walked to a clear space.

He didn't know that Syra was going to offer a fight. Tenshi got to him first,so therefore they would fight.
Kameron pulled out a sword,it gleamed in the light. It had a sapphire in the middle of the handle. The rest of it was a medium blade that was tinted with blue. "Weapons or not ?" he asked and smiled. The sword jewel swirled and you could tell it had a personality of trickery.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Following him, the smokey silver haired teen only watched Kamron as they headed for a clearing. She wasn't mad, but she pulled out her own sword and stared at her opponent. "Weapons, that is if you want them Kamron." The midnight black handle and dark blue blade shimmered in the sunlight, Tenshi knew better then to mistake her opponent's strength; Derick and her step father had taught her that well.

She was most caution if it was a guy she was facing, the young woman watched her friend. "You can make the first move." But yet she couldn't help that nagging feeling, silent she began debating with her feelings again. Tenshi couldn't shake the feeling someone was watching her, someone she didn't know.... someone who wanted to hurt her friends and her.

Shrugging it off, well most of it anyway she watched Kamron waiting silently for his attack.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
He watched his opponent get ready and taunt him. He smirked and tilted his head "Yes." he said replying her first question. He then locked eyes with her and felt tension. Kameron did not want to hurt her nor let her win. In both ends of the rope there were two choices. Kameron hated being watched during a fight. They can either hate you or love you. The feeling that you have to impress the others was horrible and annoying. All he had to do was block everyone out,thats not that hard. Or was it ?

Kameron then looked at his surroundings. Kameron soon closed his eyes then he took out his arm and shifted it causing a wind to blast upon Tenshi hopefully confusing her. The wind also hopefully made her lose balance. The tricky thing about Kamerons power is that he had to concentrate. He then swifted his hand to the right causing to blow her off balance again. He then went back and fourth now opening his eyes. Tossing her with the wind to the right and the left. Not lifting her off her feet but back her body tilt left to right.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Syra smiled as more people made their way near him and Amy. He was anxious to fight Kamron. He wasn't paying attention to the fact that Kamron was about to fight Tenshi. Finally looking at Kamron, he noticed him get ready to fight Tenshi and cursed under his breath. He was too late. It was then that a thought formed in his head. His eyes peered at Fayt.

"Hey Fayt. How about a sparring match between me and you?" Syra asked anxouisly. It would be a kinda easy fight for Syra. Syra was probably the most powerful and most skilled person on Destiny Islands. HIs abilities were powerful and his Tenkai was amazing. His fighting skills were nearly perfect for a boy his age and refined thoroughly.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Fayt watched as Kamron and Tenshi went off to have a match with one another. He looked at the sky and smiled a little as he stood up to see Syra walking towards him. He sighed as Syra asked him to spar for the fact that kamron was already sparring. "I'm not really into sparring with others my father was my sparring partner and nobody can replace him." He said then began to walk past Syra then stopped by Amy and smiled.

"Amy I hope we can talk more often i enjoy talking with you." He said as he started walking again and waved his hand in the air. As he walked he noticed he was near his house again with a smile he jumped on the roof. Fayt swung his feet over the edge of the roof and looked towards Amy and Syra and sighed again.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
OOC: Are all of us supposed to have voices in our heads?

Ray was surprised but happy at Derrick finally being able to talk to her. "It's funny how we never really talk to each other properly when we knew each other since we were young. I consider you as my childhood friend, so I don't want us to be distant. I was joking about myself crying though. I can't make myself cry." She said. "But don't go!" She added quickly. "We finally started talking to each other." She giggled. "Actually, I don't really know what to talk about, but I don't like it when you leave the conversation." She said, looking at him. Then her eyes widened slightly and looked surprised. "Do you hate me?" She asked. "I haven't thought of the fact that someone could hate me..." She said to herself.

"Am I annoying because I talk so much? Maybe I'm too honest...my mother once told me not to let people know what I'm thinking about because it might put me in a bad situation." Ray said.
"I'm sorry." She said, keeping her voice slightly lower. "I must be blabbering a lot. I think I have a lot of flaws in my personality. Please excuse me." Ray said. "I have to change..."

Aphex

.Inspire.
"It's funny how we never really talk to each other properly when we knew each other since we were young. I consider you as my childhood friend, so I don't want us to be distant. I was joking about myself crying though. I can't make myself cry." Ray explained to the boy who's cheeks were now a tint of red.

"Oh. . . I knew that. . ." Derick replied, looking straight at the ground. He tried his best not to face her because it was mostly a challenge for him to talk normally. Sure, he was able to get rid of his stammering when speaking but looking at her face-to-face was still difficult.

"We finally started talking to each other." She giggled. "Actually, I don't really know what to talk about, but I don't like it when you leave the conversation. But her eyes began to widen, as they were tearing or if she were surprised at the moment. Then she spoke once more: "Do you hate me?" Ray happened to ask. "I haven't thought of the fact that someone could hate me..."

With his glance now moving away from the ground and towards his childhood friend, Derick was stunned by what Ray had asked. That question; it felt as if it tore through a gap in his heart. The light red color that consumed his cheeks had gone away as he finally relaxed himself, still in disbelief. The thing is, Derick didn't hate her. There was no way he could at all especially when he carried hidden feelings that he felt towards her.

"Am I annoying because I talk so much? Maybe I'm too honest...my mother once told me not to let people know what I'm thinking about because it might put me in a bad situation." Ray questioned once more, stating the possible flaws that she figured Derick might see in her. "I'm sorry." she added afterwards, keeping her voice slightly lower this time. "I must be blabbering a lot. I think I have a lot of flaws in my personality. Please excuse me." Ray said. "I have to change..."

"Wait." Derick said abruptly, gently taking her wrist into his left hand. "I can't let you go like this. . ." he ended up saying. "Ray, nothing is wrong with your personality at all. In fact, overall, you're a great and an amazing person." he said with a faint smile which quickly faded away. "But. . . I feel as if what I'm about to reveal to you could change everything between you and me. Our friendship, I don't want to jeopardize it all because of what I'm about to tell you." the boy said in a low tone of voice, not realizing that he hadn't let go of her wrist at all.

"It's not a bad thing at all, is all I can tell you. But I just want to ask you this -" Derick paused before continuing. "Will you still be there for me after what I tell you? Because I don't want to lose you at all, Ray. . . I really don't. . . It'll kill me on the inside if that were to happen. . ."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
ooc: No, you don't have to have a voice in your head, Ice, that's more of an optional thing ^_^

Amy blushed as Fayt walked away. "Uh...y-yeah." she muttered. Her eyes looked over at Syra. Man, I blush too easily. I probably look stupid, she thought. So Amy smiled and said, "S-sorry that there doesn't seem to be anyone to spar with, Syra." Her ears twitched in thought. Maybe...I could offer to spar? But...I'm not much of a fighter... Her ears drooped a little. She didn't really have much skill-mostly just healing and defense skikigami that her mother taught her...and...her own demon instincts. Amy mentally shuddered at that particular thought. How she loathed those instincts...but they weren't that serious. As long as she wasn't seriously injured or upset, then everything was fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back