• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Know what? It doesn't matter. No one in this rp can take me besides SF. There is no godmodding, but hey say what you want. I'm out this dumbass rp.
Dude, I don't wanna be rude or anything, you're a really cool guy and all, but you're really acting like a jerk right now, man. No one really cares how much you can beat them, they were just trying to tell you you did something against the rules and trying to correct you. Every probably worked hard on thnking about this RP and I don't think it made her feel good by calling it dumbass. Niwa, i don't know if you were godmoding or not either but man, you too are taking it out of hand. So both of you quit acting like ignorant fools cause i know you're better than that XD

A

arronstrife

a boy walked across the islands with a hood shrouding his face and sat by a tree, "heh... wonder when i can actually make some friends for once"

Mike

iROFL
Awards
OOC:Come on every,dont let a fight kill this RP.We need to continue.Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back