• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mike watched Tenshi and Kamron completly ignore him and start to sparr."It's just not my day is it?"said Mike walking off into the secret cace and sat down in a corner."Everyone ignored me like I wasnt there.Are they starting to hate me?"Mike wondered to himself.He sighed and started to doze off.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OOC: Wait, hehe, let me post this thing before we get invaded by the heartless.

Ray looked at Derrick's hand holding hers. She felt a sudden, unexplainable feeling of happiness flowing through her. She placed her other hand on his. "Then please, don't run away anymore." She said. Don't look away. She thought for a moment. "I suppose if it is something surprising, then I can't deny I'll feel a little strange, but I believe you. So you won't jeopardize our friendship." She said positively, grinning. "Even if you're not ready to tell me yet, I'll wait! That's what friends do, right? Because we're friends, I trust you, and I don't want to stop that friendship." She said.

"I'm relieved. You don't hate me and you don't think I'm annoying. But I guess someone has to hate me, or else it won't be normal!" She laughed. She smiled and her eyes shone bright. "I feel as if I'm a little closer to you now!" She said excitedly. She took both of his hands in hers and held it a little tightly. "One step closer to being...closer!" She grinned.

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: I'm up for the invasion too but let me get this post in too.

"I feel as if I'm a little closer to you now!" Ray had said, excited by how the two's friendship began to grow into a stronger bond. "One step closer to being...closer!"

Derick just stood there, feeling her take his hands into hers now, the two now standing there holding each others hands. He stared deeply into her eyes, not wanting to look away and just gazed into them as if he were in a trance at this moment. "Ray. . ." he said softly, the smile returning. ". . . I feel as if we're getting closer too and y'know. . . I really like that feeling too." he told her as he looked down at their hands, playing around with hers just for the heck of it.

At this point the boy had confidence and wanted to tell his crush how he truly felt about her, thinking - better yet - knowing that this was the perfect time to express himself. And so, he went for it.

"Ray, we've known each other for quite a while now, yes?" asked Derick rhetorically. "And with each passing day, whenever you're around me, it practically makes my day even better. Sure, I've may have walked out on you several times, well, more than that actually but with what's been happening to me lately affected my trust for everyone. Yet. . . my trust for you never died, let alone never has been affected once." Derick took in a deep breath and began to go into with what he wanted to tell Ray. "What I'm trying to say is that -" but he cut himself off, something now bothering him.

"It's time. . ."

The boy began to grow lightheaded, shaking his head in order to get rid of this feeling but it didn't seem to work. "That was weird. . ." he muttered silently to himself. "What did it mean, "It is time"?" he asked to no one in particular.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OOC: Oh, alright. I'm all ready for it.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: Fine, bring it. Let's have some fun! Dang it! I hate it when I click on the KHinsder thingy, I lost my post!

IC: Getting hit by a few of Kamron's attacks, she came back on the rebound. Stopping she looked as someone whispered, The end is coming child. Her eyes snapping back to her friend, she was thankful some of her hair was in the way; covering the blush that came to her cheeks.

"Umm, Kamron, could we do this spar sometime later? I don't think I'm feeling that well."

Not even waiting for a reply, she began to walk away only to stop. Glancing over her shoulder at Kamron, with a look that read: Uhh, do you want to come over to my place? Tenshi just didn't feel quite safe by herself, suddenly she felt as if she had turned invisible for a moment and then appeared again; thing is she had.

Turning to face him, her feeling about not feeling well was true. Her skin was more pale then usual, her silvery-blue eyes dulled in color to a pale blue that almost appeared white. Silently, she waited for her friend's reply. Come to the Darkness, that is where you belong. The voice ordered, growling inwardly she snapped in reply,

No! I don't belong to anyone!

Her smokey silver hair hung around the girl's pale face, she turned her gaze to the ground. Shaking her head, she turned around and began heading home yet again. "If you see Derick, tell him not to worry. I'm just going home to rest."

Breaking into a sprint, she ran the last few miles home. Stopping outside her door, she walked up the steps and pushed the door up. Looking around the blue living room walls, she could already see the grey paint in the kitchen. Racing inside, she closed the door only to shiver as anothe cold wave rushed over her.

Looking around, she headed up the wooden flight of stairs and headed for her bedroom. Reaching it, she pushed open the door to see the dark colored walls. Unlike the rest brightly colored walls in the house, her room was done in smokey silver and dark blue. The walls were painted dark blue, while the bed and blanket, sheets and so on were smokey silver.

Walking over she pulled the blanket back, slipping in the lights were off. Looking at the bright sunlight, she pulled the curtain down. Rolling over, Tenshi slipped into slumber thinking about everything; unknown to her and everyone else is that they were soon gonna be attacked.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
OOC:they didnt mention me eitheir,even though I agree.Everyone has ignored my posts too:angry:

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OOC: One more post...I guess.

"It's time? Time for what?" Ray asked, concerned about him. "Are you ok?" She asked him, looking worried. Ray was about to ask him what happened to him when she froze. She felt strange and light headed. A...fever? She thought to herself, although she knew it was something different. Her head started to hurt and her arms felt limp. Ray panted, not knowing what was happening and feeling scared. She gripped Derrick's hands tighter now and tears started to fall. When she finally felt better, she realized she grew fangs. She covered her mouth, astonished at the growth of her fangs.

Ray immediately let go of Derrick's hands and covered her mouth with both her hands. "Oh my..." She said in a muffled voice. She turned her back towards Derrick. "What is this?" She asked herself. Scared, she cried a little. "What is this?" She asked again.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: I agree.

IC: Syra was pissed off now. He wanted a fight so badly. He hadn't fought in one whole week and he was getting antsy. Well atleast he could get to spend some time with Amy. He turned to her and smiled. Her beauty was limitless. He could stare into her eyes for days. "How about we talk? Haven't did that in a while." Syra said with a happily. He then pointed to the small island connected to Destiny islands.

"Let's go over there." He said and began walking toward it. "You know I always wonder who my real parents are." He then looked at the dragon tattoo he had on his left forearm. It had been there since the day he was born.

Wynn

OOC: I can't complain that you guys ignored me because I've not been posting much and I really don't have much of a role yet so... Anyway, I'm ready for any invasion after this post.

IC: Ace woke up after a long rest on the sand. He was ready to get back on his raft but he didn't noticed what had happened to it. The raft was damaged from his last expedition.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I won't find his cards today. Besides, I have to find new materials for the raft. "

As Ace started to walk from the beach toward his home, he started to hear a voice in his head that sounded very familiar. He realized it was his mentor and his best friend, Loki.

Hey Arcasces, you're not just gonna leave my cards out at sea, are you?

"First of all, call me Ace. Second, you know I hate going in the water. The raft is also destroyed so I can't find the thing that took your cards and they're just cards... okay, supernatural cards but it doesn't change the fact that they are cards."

Actually, I can summon them anytime I want. Just wanted to see how loyal you were to me and well you... kinda failed. Don't worry though, I'll still let you use them.

At that moment, 15 cards with insignias appeared in front of Ace. The cards represented a spell that Ace could cast if he could draw it, which he doesn't bother much with. He put the special cards into his personalized throw deck of 60 cards.

"Well at least I don't have to go back to the sea. Maybe I should check what the others are doing."

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mike woke up,still at the secret place."Huh,I musta doozed off.Ah well,I wonder if the others will talk to me today.Id be happy if they knew I was there to say the least."said Mikey walking out of the secret place to see no one was around and the sun was setting."Man,I missed the whole day,"said Mike waslking over to his boat and rowing home to the main islands.

Mike then walked up the beach to notice his friend Ace."Hey Ace,whats up.I had the worst day,everyone ignored me."said Mike.

OOC:ill wait on Planewinds to post and then my reply after that will be my last post in till the attack starts

Wynn

"Hey Ace,what's up.I had the worst day,everyone ignored me."

Ace noticed it was Mike, one of the few people who would talk to him.

"Maybe its because you were sleeping all day. Nothing new happened though. Same as always in Destiny Islands. Though I did find my cards that I lost the other day to a fi..."

Ace didn't finish his sentence hoping that Mike didn't hear what he was about to say.

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Simon left the raft. "Well... I wonder what I should do next~!" he muttered. "However I have no clue~!" he complained as he was walking. He couldn't find anyone. "Wonder where is eve-!" he noticed Mike and Ace. They were talking. "Shall I join them?!" he pondered and he came closer to them. "H-Hello guys!" he waved them as he reached them.

Wynn

"H-Hello guys!"

It was Simon, somebody Ace didn't know much about.

"Simon, right? Sorry, I don't know you that much aside that you have a raft. That's about it?" Would you mind if I could ask you a question or two?

Ace, these guys' weapons... you can make this into weapons insignias for your cards!

"What!?! Um... don't mind me... Listen, I have to go. I forgot to... feed my...house!"

Ace rushed to a nearby cave that looked like no one had explored for a long time.

"Loki, tell me more!"

You just need to borrow it for awhile and study it until you find a symbol that perfectly represents it.

OOC: Wasilis, could you finish your template? I don't see a bio or your weapon.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Running Tenshi glanced over her shoulder, something wasn't right at all. Squeaking as she saw the Darkness coming closer, she looked in front of her and gasped at the sight. Thousands upon thousand of Keybearers. Looking down to see her braclets weren't there, she began to panic worried about the fact that they were missing.

Wanting to scream she opened her mouth...... nothing came out. Startled, she whipped around to face them she mnetally snarled, "Leave me alone." Since it seemed as if she couldn't speak normally, her dark skin and silver-blue tinted gold eyes as she glared at them. Yet she couldn't really feel anger, which felt completely strange.

As the keywielders attacked her, she screamed silently unable to defend herself.

Sitting up panting, beads of sweat rolled down her forehead. Looking around Tenshi sighed in relief, it was just another bad dream. Laying back down, she stared up at the ceiling as the twilight flooded into her room. Sighing, she sat up again and stared out at the twilit sky. Opening the window she listened as Ace exclaimed, "What!?! Um... don't mind me... Listen, I have to go. I forgot to... feed my...house!"

What is it with Ace? I swear he's always a loud mouth. Tenshi thought with a sigh, staring out at the ocean she smiled. Everything was so peaceful........ maybe too peaceful.

Danger was heading for them.

Closing her eyes, Tenshi whispered, "It must be happening today, everything's so calm."

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Mike watched Ace run over to a cave."Wait a minuite please Simon."said Mike running into the cave noticing Ace."Feed my house?That the best you could come up with?"laughed Mike

OOC:i guess ill post alittle more before the attack but have it be at any time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back