• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Ok, we will start once you guys, finish your templates (including me >_<). [I hope that the Rp will be interesting so you won't lost interest ^^;;;.]

Reika Noko: Yes, we will use original characters, at least for the time being. And you're right. Our characters will interact and all. ^^

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Ok, we will start once you guys, finish your templates (including me >_<). [I hope that the Rp will be interesting so you won't lost interest ^^;;;.]

Reika Noko: Yes, we will use original characters, at least for the time being. And you're right. Our characters will interact and all. ^^
Ok, cool.

...Ah! Please wait for me! Let me finish my template...!

Last edited:

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
yeah, you probably dont want me to join, but meh.

Name: genji gigas
Appearance: (the male)
monk.jpg

Personality:well, his personality is basically cheerful. he definately needs to get more serious when it comes to pretty much everything. although carefree and optimistic, his mood is "stubborn", staying as one emotion the whole time, which is good and bad. on one hand, his mood stays optimistic, on the other his mood can stay glum and very depressing.
Heart:Light
Rival: ill finish this part soon, just gotta see everyone else.
Weapon: a stick(what? its the closest to a staff
Bio:genji is quite set apart from the rest, being a bit less mature than most of them, acting, basically, as a comic relief with his constant attempts to best his rival. he has tried several times to fight the creatures in the jungle(snakes), but has failed miserably and humiliatingly(er, SP?) each time. his attempts have become a bit of an obsession for him, trying to constantly to find out what he did wrong by playing back the memory in his hand. hes a huge flirt, constantly laying the pick-up lines on the girls, especially lyric. he usually ends up on the ground aftyer his pick-up lines....
battle theme:Keep_Dreaming_Young_Women.MOV
main theme:YouTube - Horizontal Orange - You Gotta Mingle With the People Baby

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Wasilis! I'm joining. I wuz in the last one that Every made....How many characters can we have????

Name: Mateo Hirurugi

Appearance:
anime-boys-100027.jpg

Heart: Light

Rival:

Love Interest: Why bother with love?

Weapon: Wait no keyblades?!?!?! If not then the sword up there...for now....:laugh:

Personality: Mateo is one who is usually laid back. Sometime he can be depresingly serious. One time this teacher told him his life story and he replied: "Meh". He usually tries to give good advice which can turn out good or bad. But he tries his best to make his friends feel better. He is a young boy still so he can be hyper and over energetic. But he can be very courageous and determined.

Bio: A boy who moved to the Islands since as long as he can remember, he would always fantasize about things he knew wasn't true. Like spaceships and special weapons and monsters attacking the island. Things like that. What else can I say? Meh.

Songs: Will put up in posts.

Last edited:

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
heh ok but i guess were all accepted? lol that's fine by me >D

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Sorry I couldnt put up my temp yesterday. my internet was messed up

Name: Takeshi Storm

Appearance: Takeshi has short spikey blue hair and stands 5"6. He has a muscular build and blue eyes. He wears black hoodie with orange around the perimiter. He wears white shorts a couple of inches above his knees, with a skull belt buckle. He has a nice tan and has a wristband with a loop on it so he can better use his weapon.

Personality: Takeshi is very naive and enthusiastic. He almost always yells when he talks and even refers to himself in third person. He never concerns himself with the situation and lives for only four things: his sister, friends, fighting, and food. He likes to be the center of attention and will fight people for the spot light.

Heart: Nothingness

Rival: Brol

Person he looks up to: Tsubasa Simon

Weapon: Touketsu : Takeshi has a very unusual katana. Instead of a regular katana blade, it has a blade of the scythe. The hilt goes to the side of the blade making almost like a large tonfa. Attached to the hilt is a long chain with a claw on the end. The blade, chain, and hilt are completly black.

Bio:Takeshi comes from a family with a illness that kills them at age 30. This disease isnt common but it infects at least one person each generation. However this disease is enough to almost wipe out the entire Storm family. Takeshi's father, who was infected, and his mother went on a long journey to other worlds to find a cure to the disease. By the time Takeshi was 7 their parents had found the cure and cured him and his sister, the only two candidates left to have the disease. Everything was fine, until three days later, when his father and mother died in an accident. Although being to young to affect him mentally, Takeshi envys people with families and thinks of his sister more as a mother than a sister.

Theme Song: Will do later.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luna Storm

Appearance: Luna has long blue hair and blue eyes. She stands 5"10 and looks mature for her age, but rarely notices it( her cleavage). She wears a white tang top with a pink shirt under it, and a knee length skirt with capri's under it. Like her little brother, she also wears a wristband but for a different reason. The wristband has a ton of tiny compartments in which she puts pictures of people close to her.

Personality: Luna has a very mothering personality. She looks out for her friends and makes sure they have anything they need. Having to grow up early, she is very mature but loves things like shopping and hanging out with her friends. She is probably one of the only people who understands her little brothers personality. She almost thinks of Takeshi as a son and always puts his priorities first, before anyone elses. She gets very shy when she is around the boys she has a crush on.

Heart: Light

Rival: None yet...

Love interest: Torn between Tsubasa Simon and Sleif Destati. Likes them for different reasons.

Weapon: A trident with flowers on the pole.

Bio: She is Takeshi's older sister and has pretty much the same history as him. When her parents died she was forced to take care of Takeshi and grow up early. The tragity of her family had reached through the entire island and they bought her a house and helped her take care of Takeshi and her self. She holds inner sadness about her parents death and cries daily in private.
Theme Song: None yet...

hope its okay that I have two characters. If not then...

Last edited:

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
It won't be too late will it?

Meh.
*The pictures and links are just to provide examples and references.

Name: Erika Akari

Appearance: About...5'?! She has long, loose, black hair that stops at mid-back, has bangs to her left side, dark brown eyes, a somewhat pale complexion (despite going outside, whenever she does it apparently isn't enough), and a beauty mole on her cheek (not like anyone notices anyway).

Since she goes to a different school on Destiny Islands (see Bio), her school uniform consists of a white collar shirt (long-sleeved), black necktie, black puffed shorts (but they're short as the skirts in her school. It's like her own custom uniform), and everything else bottom down here. Underneath, she wears sarashi (which for her, looks like this)as a substitution for a bra because bras 'make me uncomfortable, suffocated, and it's hard to eat.' (well, it's also because her bras are too small...) She wears her gakuran (that, um, jacket thing) over her shoulders (despite not wanting to, feeling that it's 'hot enough in the islands. All I need is my thin shirt') to obey the dress code for requiring one. Although, this kind of makes her look like a banchou even though she's not...

Her normal clothes are like this (without the ponytail) when out of her school uniform. Weird that on weekdays, she doesn't get out of her uniform until later at night, going to bed.

Personality: Is calm and collected, and is honest with herself (as in, dead honest. Can stop herself though) but playful, witty, teasing, independent, manipulative (once you fall for one of her tricks, pranks, etc.), and...just 'knows too much' some say...

Yes, she plays around with her friends (well, with people she feels that she 'can stand up to' in particular), but fighting her back will have the results depend. Sometimes, she takes things too seriously. Hope for the best if you mess with her; make sure it's something...that makes her submissive in some way. Just please...don't piss her off.

People misunderstand all of this for her being stubborn and sadistic. Well, at least one of them is true. She hides a sadistic side well. Though sometimes she becomes clumsy once she looses her footing and track of things.

Regardless, she is a nice person and a good friend, trustworthy, intelligent (yet she ends up going against her intuition, always having second thoughts. In the end, her mind won and she lost...damn!), mature, and does what's best for people. At times. Because she'll try to hide that fact (she wants an image!). But maybe she can be capable of doing the opposite, something she might regret...

Heart: Twilight

Love Interest: Hmm, not yet. But maybe...

Rival: "Don't worry, Lyric! Your onee-sama will protect you from anyone that will try to touch you! *poses stance*" (You're younger and shorter than her!)

Weapon: She loves the arts of swords (yes, including what you're thinking). So much that she usually carries a wooden sword (bokuto/bokken) or a shinai after kendo practice. Later on, she will have a katana.

Bio: Unlike the others, she goes to a different school on the islands (but the same elementary school, apparently) for an unknown reason. Whatever the case, she still found some way to hang out more with her friends than at school. Wait, how is that possible? Oh right, she goes to the school her friends go to and does her work there. Then hands it in to her other school. Wait...both schools find this acceptable?

Erika has always been taking care of herself since she was young, learning how to defend herself (which explain the swords and everything), so there was always a lingering feeling of lonliness inside her. She couldn't remember how she ended up on the island in the first place. So, not to the extent of privacy, she became afraid of being alone. So the more friends she has, the less she feels lonely. She's been alone for as long as she could remember. Because she lives alone, she knows how to cook, clean, and beat up anyone that tries to break in her 'domain.' There have been at least more than five people at her house. At least once has she been called a potential 'housewife' or 'maid'.

Currently, she still hangs out with the others and would be too afraid to lose them from her life, so she gets hostile if there was any threat. She tends to get clingy with those who are close to her, it seems...

(Gah, bleh, the Bio feels off. Like it's missing a few things)

Theme Song: Aimo - Macross Frontier
Battle Theme:
Main: KHII - Desire For All That Is Lost
Boss: KHII - Tension Rising

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name:
Derrick Alvaro

Appearance:
Derrick stands at around 5"5, having somewhat of slim physique for his age. His jet black hair had been styled in a way where his hair was spiked in all different directions, in his case, called messy spikes. A pair of goggles with gray rims around the lenses are worn right above his forehead, never actually being placed over the boy's set of hazel eyes in which are brought out more thanks to his slightly tanned skin complexion.

The boy's attire consists of a black sleeveless hoodie and a white t-shirt worn underneath it. As for his lower half, the boy dons a pair of dark blue denim shorts which are quite baggy. But, luckily enough he has on a three-row studded belt in order to keep his shorts from falling down. A silver chain dangles from the boy's left pocket, being another one of his accessories. Lastly, Derrick wears his traditional yet infamous Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars(hi-tops). Instead of the usual bland, plain ol' white laces, he switched them up with red/black checkered laces instead.

Personality:
For someone his age, Derrick can be rather the wise-cracking type. Though, his trust can be easily be gained by others that is if he can feel that they earned it. Aside from that, when it comes to fighting and protecting those around him, Derrick will never back down from one's side and will always be there to lend a helping hand no matter what happens.

Heart:
Light

Rival:
None. . . well, at least for now.

Weapon:
Cypher - It is a plasma-generating broadsword with a tonfa-like handle. The blade itself is curved, approximately 2 feet in length, having a slight neon green outline to it due to the plasma. Also, the Cypher is meant to be held behind the user rather than out in front of them. Every time this blade is swung towards any enemy, it will release a very distinctive "shing" sound.

Bio:
(Will Finish.)

Theme Song:
(Same as above)

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
room for me?
Name: Dani Righter(pronounced Wrighter)
Appearance:
WEWY-Neku1--article_image.jpg

Personality: Dani is cocky, too cocky. If he had to do a 9500 word essay on something it would be him. Dani usually picks on people, but he gets serious when he needs to be. Dani hates lossing, and will make 3,000 rematches before he'll accept defeat. Dani loves spicy food, in his acelys heal. Dani also enjoys boarding(any skateboarding,surfing,dune boarding, snowboarding) And is a fan of blitz ball
Heart: Twilight
Rival: Leo Righter(cousin(same age?)http://fc36.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/224/8/3/BAKUMAN_by_towel_t.png
Weapon: blitz ball
Bio: Dani has lived a simple life, he lives with his uncle and sister. He plays blitz ball, and skateboards. But he wants to leave the island, most people get confused and would say, "Why would you want to do that?" And he would always reply the same answer, "I want to find my parents." Even though his parents were finalized dead by the sea he thinks there somewhere out there. He even planned sneaking off the island with his freinds. But something is stopping him, his cousin Leo who threatens him over and over, "Hay get me that seagull egg and cook it im hungry, no? Well it would be a shame if uncle heard about the plan." //Sorry ill finish later//
Theme Song: Main: YouTube - Lil Wayne - La La W/ Lyrics
Battle: YouTube - Linkin Park - Numb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back