• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life on Destiny Islands

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
oops double post__________________

Last edited:

Wasilis

Bronze Member
You are all accepted just to let you know. ^^ [Oaoou. o_O Now we have lot of girls.]

EDIT: guyfromcrowd. I have to admit it! Your writing skills have increased, and not just by little, but by far!!! Keep up the good work, pal. ^^

Last edited:

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
yes! im accepted! ill post today. Also this is the only time ill post for this weekend.(personal reasons)

SuperSephiroth15

Rekia, please read what my character did first XD It says he landed on his feet, and he is not unconscious. I'm not upset, just letting you know so that you can edit your post. Once you do that, I will post my reply for the scene.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Gah, not fair....but didn't Lyric stop for awhile before heading back on the main island?

Edit: Ah, there. That better? Haha, I shouldn't skim too, even if it's a little, huh?

Last edited:

INCALORA

Meh
Name: Cal Borealis
Appearance: He's black. He wears a sweatshirt that is black and white, but the sleaves are cut off and the sweatshirt is parted down the middle. About 5'7 in height. He has a pair of jeans that also go with his shirt (color wise).Also he has a white bandana that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads) and if he isn't wearing the bandanna he has it down/put into a ponytail. He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt (and on his necklace) that he has no clue about that will change into different colors depending on what element he's using. He has a belt that sports his mysterious symbol. His eyes have the special ability of changing color due to a change in element, mood, or temperature.
Personality: A pretty easy to like guy. He isn't one of those goody-two-shoes though because he knows when to act and when not too. Most people see him as someone to talk to, while others see him as a great opponent for sparring.
Heart: Twilight
Rival: Open to anyone who wants to be.
Weapon: Starts off with a wooden sword, the later gets the auron blade (will add details later).
Auron blade is a blade of many colors(looks like the northern lights), which came to him in his dreams. The weapon can split at will, but it is harder to control. It can copy other weapons it comes into contact with (except keyblades), but really can't do too much in a different form it's really just meant for him to study the other weapons. It has mysterious abilities that will be unlocked with time. His sword allows him to control types of aura and use it at his will (ex. why his eyes and clothes change colors).
Bio: Cal is an only child that lives with his parents. He's a very likeable person who will get along with most people or will atleast attempt to.
Theme Song: Battle YouTube - Tribute to Tidus, Squall, and Cloud
will do the rest later

Last edited:

[EternalChaos]

Wow, another KH Rpg section.. Ahh.. It brings me back to my memories. It has been 2 months since I last RPing, I`ll join for sure! But I post my character later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back