• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Live Action Movie(REAL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Nothing

An animated Kingdom Hearts movie made by an animation studio would be cool. Live Action just doesn't seem to fit something like Kingdom Hearts.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
I think it would quickly fail. That's usually how all animation to live action things work out. :/

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Live Action? Nah.. It wouldn't work, you can't make a real-life Donald and Goofy without them looking retarded :/

Case in point.

Really. There are some aspects of Kingdom Hearts that you just CAN'T make into real life without it looking odd or out of place.

A CGI movie would be cool or even 2D animation.
But I personally don't care for a KH movie.
If it ever does come to existence I'll watch it, but if it sucks I wouldn't be surprised.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
hmm..ill watch wen it comes out ,,but if it fails i wouldnt be surpried either...i hope it doesnt come out soon, only to give him more time for the films production...

lets wait and see

kornkid22

hmm..ill watch wen it comes out ,,but if it fails i wouldnt be surpried either...i hope it doesnt come out soon, only to give him more time for the films production...

lets wait and see

im not going to be filming till next year. im merely in the beginning stages of production. my team and i are going to be doing pre-liminary photography with a handheld camera before we actually get the expensive equipment. Just to get all the angles right and how i would like this to be shot. its a long hard process but its a fun one too when everything is said and done :) take care and look for the teaser trailer to be out later this year :)

kornkid22

I know a lot of people are expecting my film to be like Dragonball Evolution..its not. That movie (Dragonball E) was horrible. I sat on a plane and watched it with open expectiations (mind you I dont really know about the Dragonball Universe because I was never really a fan myself and didnt have cable growing up) but it was horrid. The only things that were actually semi semi semi decent were the hot girls and james marsters performance (even though it was meh). I was bored with it. But no, my film wont be like Dragonball. The characters in KH: The Lost Two may be older because as I said in my vlog that it is a sequel, but they still retain their life like characteristics from the video games. another thing people have been saying is that Donald and Goofy will be in the film. While this is true to a certain point, they will not be physically in the film, but their presence will be maintained in it for the fans. There will be Disney characters in the film but they will be of a different visual form. When i wrote the script 3 years ago, I knew what i could do and what i couldnt do. I knew what would look stupid and not cool and what would look cool. But as some people are saying just wait and see. Another thing I have to question is, why are people complaining so much? I understand that this is a huge huge property. But you aren't paying 10-20 bucks to see it in theatres. you're going to be seeing it for free on the net. I am the one who's shelling out the money to make this happen :) its a huge undertaking but i think it will pan out very well and i can't wait to show the world whats been inside of my head for the past now 5 years. Just wait...

kingofgame981

Awards
This is sound strange, but in another way, it doesn't strange, i think.

... Hope this dream come true.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I'm gonna fuckin' lol when SE takes his video down for copyright and 3 years of his life are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back