• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Novalized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
ooc: I had finished novalizing when the window closed. ARRG!!! I have rewrite.

Voice of Kairi: Come on, lazy bum. Wake up.
Sora wakes up in the hotel room.
Kairi: You okay?
Sora: I guess...
Kairi: Those creatures that attacked you are after the Keyblade. But it's your heart they really want, because you wield the Keyblade.
Sora: I'm so glad you're okay, Kairi.
Kairi: Kairi? Who are you talking about? I'm the great ninja Yuffie.
A white flash appears and Sora saw Yuffie.
Yuffie: I think you might've overdone it, Squall.
Leon: That's Leon.
Sora: The Keyblade...
Yuffie: Yeah, we had to get it away from you to shake off those creatures. It turns out that's how they were tracking you.
Leon: It was the only way to conceal your heart from them. But it won't work for long. Still hard to believe that you of all people are the chosen one.
Leon picks up the Keyblade and it disappears in his hand and then reappeared in Sora's possession.
Leon: Well, I suppose beggars can't be choosers.
Sora: Why don't you start making sense! What's going on here?

The screen switches to the room with Aerith, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
Aerith: Okay, you know there are many other worlds out there besides your castle and this town, right?
Donald: Yeah.
Goofy: But they're supposed to be a secret.
Aerith: They've been secret because they've never been connected. Until now. When the Heartless came, everything changed.

The screen switches to the room with Sora, Leon, and Yuffie.
Sora: The Heartless?
Yuffie: The ones who attacked you, you remember?
Leon: Those without hearts. The darkness in people's hearts-that's what attracts them. And there is darkness within every heart.
Yuffie: (to Sora) Hey, have you heard of someone named Ansem?

The screen switches to the room with Aerith, Donald Duck, and Goofy.
Goofy: Ansem?
Aerith: He was studying the Heartless. He recorded all of his findings in a very detailed report.
Goofy: Gawrsh, uh, can we see it?
Aerith: Its pages are scattered everywhere.
Donald: Scattered?
Aerith: Too many worlds.
Goofy: Oh, then maybe the king went to find 'em.
Aerith: Yes, those were my thoughts exactly.
Goofy: We've gotta find him quick!
Donald: Wait! First, we need that "key"!
Aerith: That's right. The Keyblade.

The screen switches to the room with Sora, Leon, and Yuffie.
Sora: So...this is the key?
Yuffie: Exactly!
Leon: The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade. That's why they'll keep coming after you no matter what.
Sora: Well, I didn't ask for this.
Yuffie: (to Sora) The Keyblade chooses its master. And it chose you.
Leon: So tough luck.
Sora: How did all this happen? I remember being in my room...
Sora is shocked.
Sora: Wait a minute! What happened to my home? My island? Riku! Kairi!
Leon: You know what? I really don't know.

Uns0lved

Sora: I'm so glad you're okay, Kairi.
Kairi: Kairi? Who are you talking about? I'm the great ninja Yuffie.
A white flash appears and Sora saw Yuffie.
i remember that cutscean........ lol it was priceless XD
and about the 67% thing or something it probably more like 98 %??? o_O

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
For some reason, I can't edit my last post. ARG! Anyway, next instalment

Sora thinks for a while. What could have happened to them? He sighs, then goes up to Leon.
Leon turns to Sora "Sooner or later, the Heartless will find you. You'd best prepare yourself."
"Prepare yourself?" Sora was puzzled.
"To fight for your life. Are you ready?"
Sora grinned. 'I'm ready!"
Leon turned to Yuffie "Yuffie, let's go join Aerith. She should be there by now with the other visitors."
Yuffie all of a sudden bolts up. "Leon!"
Leon and Sora turn to see a Soldier Heartless appeared.
Leon turns to her. "Yuffie, go!"
Yuffie runs to the other end of the room, past Aerith, flattening Donald in the process.
Aerith is suprised. "Yuffie?" She runs after her.
Leon readies his Gunblade and Sora readies his Keyblade.
Leon nods to Sora. "Sora, let's go!"
The Soldier jumped out of the window and Leon followed it out of the window. Sora follows him into the alley.
Leon yells to Soar "Don't bother with the small fry. Find the leader! Let's go!"
Sora nods and runspast Leon. He runs past swarms of Heartless appering, ending up in the Third District. As he enters, up above, Goofy and Donald are cornered in an upper balcony by the Heartless.
Goofy covers himself with his sheild. "Gawrsh, are these the Heartless guys?"
Donald grips his wand. "Let's go get 'em, Goofy!"
The Heartless hit Donald and Goofy, sending them flyiong off and they fall off the balcony. Sora looks up, noticing them heading right at him. He tries to move, but is crushed by the two landing right on top of him. All them then grunt "UMFF!" After a moment of shock, Donald and Goofy notice what they had found "The key!"
Suddenly, Soldiers Heartless appear and Sora, Donald and Goofy begin to fight them. Sora swings his key, distroying on. Donald calls out Fire and shoots Fire, destroying another. Goofy eve hits one over the head with his sheild. all of a sudden, the soilders vanish. After a moment of deadly silence, out of the sky falls the Guard Armor. Thus the fight begins. The humonid punchs Goofy into a wall. Donald then begins to shoot the middle with Fire, but not to much avail. Sora combos to the legs, thinking that would make the being trip. However, when the legs got hit enough, they broke to peices, but the being just floated in the air. This is going to be hard. Goofy finally wakes up and him and Donald break the arms. Then the three look at each other, nod, and chain combos to the torso. Finnaly, the beast losses vall energy, falls to the ground, and a redheart-like jewel rises into the air as it vanishes. Where the beast once was was a little charm labled "Brave Warrior."
Sora picks up the Brave Warrior, turns to Donald and Goofy, and asks. "So, you were looking for me?"
Donald & Goofy nod "Uh huh."
Then Leon walks up with Yuffie and Aerith. "They, too, have been seeking the wielder of the Keyblade.""
Goofy turns to Sora. "Hey, why don't you come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel."
Sora looks down and begins to think. "I wonder if I could find Riku and Kairi...
Donald answers him. "Of course."
Goofy turn to Donald. "Are you sure?"
Donald pulls Goofy aside. "Who knows? But we need him to come with us to help us find the king."
Leon turns to Sora. "Sora, go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends."
Sora is still wondering. "Yeah, I guess."
Donald turnsto Sora. "But you can't come along looking like that. Understand? No frowning. No sad face. Okay?"
Goofy then butts in. "Yeah, ya gotta look funny, like us!"
Donald pushes Goofy's face away. "This boat runs on happy faces."
Sora slightly smiles. "Happy?"
Donald and Goofy nod. When Sora looksup, he has one of the larges smiled his face could muster. Donald and Goofy begin to crack up.
Goofy smiles. "That's one funny face!"
Sora then feels much better. "Okay, why not? I'll go with you guys."
Donald hold out his hand to Sora. "Donald Duck."
Goofy puts his hand on top of Donald's "Name's Goofy."
"I'm Sora." Sora places his hand on top of Donald Duck and Goofy's hands.
Goofy grins. "All for one, one for all."

Meanwhile, in a far away area in a dark room, a group of beings are gaterered around a little crystel, displaying Sora and his new friends.
Hades begins to talk. "That little squirt took down that Heartless! Who'd have thought it?"
Jafar fells he has to imput. "Such is the power of the Keyblade. The child's strength is not his own."
"Why don't we turn him into a Heartless?" Ursula laughs. "That'll settle things quick enough."
"And the brat's friends are the king's lackeys." Captain Hook turns to the crystel. "Swoggle me eyes, they're all bilge rats by the look of them."
"You're no prize yourself." Oogie Boogie laughs.
Captain Hook turns to Oogie. "Shut up!"
"Enough." Maleficent appers and the villains fall quiet. "The Keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? Either way, he could be quite useful..." she smiles evily.

Back in Traverse Town, Sora, Doald, Goofy, Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith are all in the 1st District.
Leon turns to Sora. "Make sure you're prepared for the journey ahead of you. We don't know how far the Heartless have spread."
Yuffie turns and says. "Check out the shops here. They've got some pretty neat stuff!"
Aerith then hold out her hand to the three. "This is from all of us." Sora hold out his hand and she drops in a bag full of 100 yellow Gil. "Spend it as you see it. And this is from Leon." Aerith gave Sora an Elixir.
Yuffie yells out as she, Leon and Aarith leave. "Good luck!"
Aerith yells back. "I hope you find your friends."
Leon yells back. "Look out for each other. Keep your spirits up."
After those 3 were out of sight, Donald turns backe to Sora and Goofy "The gummi ship is outside that gate."
Sora looks at Donald. "The what?"
"That's our ship."
Goofy turns to Sora. "Wait 'til you see it!"
Donald hold out his hand. "Hold on. Sora, this is for you." Sora's keyblade tip begins to glow a little red. "Now you can use magic, too. Goofy, give him that other thing."
Goofy ask "What?"
Donald turn to him "You know!"
Goofy remembers "Oh, yeah." He then turn a sumersalt and Sora copies him. "Abilities allow you to do all sorts of things. Guess we should look for 'em along the way, huh?"
Sora turns to the two, a little dizzy. "Okay, is that it? Let's get going!"
Donald turns to him "Not 'til we're ready!"
Jiminy in in between the three. He mutters "Well, I see big adventures coming their way! Looks like it's up to me to keep track of it all in my journal!"
Sora quicklygoes in a shop and comes out with agrocery bag full of items. The three then get on the Gummi Ship. Donald and Goofy explained the instructions on how to control the Gummi Ship to Sora. They take off, ready for a new adventure.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Ha ha u got sumthin wrong, there's no gil in KH, its called munny!!!! Mwahaha. And its hardly yellow, more goldy on colour...

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Uns0lved said:
....woh the lines are just like the cutsceans o_O.. do u like take notes while playing kh?
No, but I played through so much, I know them well.
chaywa said:
Ha ha u got sumthin wrong, there's no gil in KH, its called munny!!!! Mwahaha. And its hardly yellow, more goldy on colour...
Sorry, my mistake!!!
Zero of Hearts said:
*yawns from boredom* no originality...omg....eyes getting heavy....Zzzz...
Then don't read.
SueZQ109 said:
How do you know the exact lines word for word?
Where is the originality?
We all know what happened in Kingdom Hearts, we don't really need to see it written!
But since I've got nothing better to do, I'll continue to read it for now...........
See above answers.

Next Chap soon!

Uns0lved

well u see i never finished the game kingdom hearts because when i saw my brother playing through it ......o_Olll.....i dont wanna hav gray hair popping up yt..... all i like to do i watch the cutsceans when my bro plays hehe...
but i still hav a my own file!!:D

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Okay, Next Chapter

Chapter 3: Wonderland
As the ship flew threw space, Sora stared out the window, getting glimpses of the stars and space. It was beautiful. Then the ship stopped over a strange plant. Without warning, the bottom of the ship opened, dropping the three out. Sora almost screamed, but then he noticed they were floating down gently. Then land neatly to the ground, Goofy, who had been a sleep, landed on his head.
Out of nowhere, a white Rabbit appears, running past them without notice, yelling "Oh, my fur and whiskers! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! Oh, dear, oh dear, oh dear!" Sora and the other stare at him. "I'm here, I should be there. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late! The queen, she'll have my head for sure!" The rabbit runs threw a door.
Sora's group follows him into a Bizarre Room. In there, the rabbit runs threw a small door. Sora approaches the door, bends down, and asks "How did he get so small?"
To his surprise, the doorknob answers "No, you're simply too big."
Sora's group jumps back.
Donald gasps. "It talks!"
The Doorknob yawns. "Must you be so loud? You woke me up."
Goofy waves. "Good morning."
Doorknob yawns again. "Good night! I need a bit more sleep."
Sora reaches for it. "Wait, what do we have to do to grow small?"
Doorknob yawns and nods his head behind him. "Why don't you try the bottle...over there?"
The table rises up to reveal a bottle. Sora looks at the bottle. It reads "Drink Me.", Sora shrugs and he drinks some. Donald and Goofy follow. All of a sudden, they shrink to about 3cm tall. Sora stares around, noticing the size of everything from his current height. Then Sora notices a hole, in witch he can hear trumpets coming from it, so Sora's group head threw the crack.

They enter to see card solider blowing trumpets in front of the Queen's Castle. A young blond headed girl is standing next to a podium on trial. The White Rabbit gets to his position and blows a trumpet. "Court is now in session!"
The young girl turns to the Rabbit. "I'm on trial? But why?"
"Her Majesty, the Queen of Hearts, presiding!"
Out of the front, the Queen of Hearts appears heart-shaped gravel in her hands. "The girl is the culprit. There's no doubt about it. And the reason is...because I say so, that's why!"
The girl yells. "That is so unfair!"
The Queen of Hearts crosses her arms. "Well, have you anything to say in your defense?"
The girl crosses her arms right back. "Of course! I've done absolutely nothing wrong! You may be queen, but I'm afraid that doesn't give you the right to be so...so mean!"
Queen of Hearts jumps to her feet. "Silence! You dare defy me?"
Sora, who is unnoticed, turns to Donald and Goofy. "Hey, guys, we should help her out."
Donald turns to Sora. "Yeah, but the-"
Goofy turns as well. "We're outsiders, so wouldn't that be muddling?"
Donald corrects Goofy. "Meddling!"
"Oh, yeah. And that's against the rules."
Meanwhile, the Queen of Hearts has chosen to a verdict. "The court finds the defendant...guilty as charged! For the crimes of assault and attempted theft of my heart..." She turns to her card solders. "Off with her head!"
The girl begins to panic. "No! No! Oh, please!"
Sora has had enough. "Hold it right there!" He runs into the middle.
The Queen turns to him. "Who are you? How dare you interfere with my court?"
Sora turns to her. "Excuse me. But we know who the real culprit is!"
Goofy stars to explain. "Uh-huh. It's the Heartle-" Then he quickly covers his mouth, remembering not to mention them.
Sora stars at Goofy, then turns back to the Queen. "Anyway, she's not the one you're looking for.”
The Queen begins to twiddle her gravel. "That's nonsense. Have you any proof?"
Sora nods no. The Cards drag the girl into a cage.
The Queen of Hearts turns to Sora. "Bring me evidence of Alice's innocence! Fail and it's off with all of your heads! Gather as much or little evidence as you please. Report back here once you're ready."
Sora turns to his friends, nods, and they head toward the Lotus Forest.

In there, a strange cat appears.
Sora asks him. "Who are you?
The cat replies. "Who, indeed? Poor Alice. Soon to lose her head, and she's not guilty of a thing!"
Sora starts to get annoyed. "Hey, if you know who the culprit is, tell us!"
The cat grins. "The Cheshire Cat has all the answers-but doesn't always tell. The answer, the culprit, the cat all lie in darkness."
Sora notices the cat begins to fade. "Wait!"
The Cheshire cat vanishes, but his voice remains. "They've already left the forest. I won't tell which exit. There are four pieces of evidence in all. Three are a cinch to find. The fourth is tricky. Big reward if you find them all." The voice goes silent.
Donald turns to Sora. "Should we trust him?"
Cheshire cat appears. "To trust, or not to trust? I trust you'll decide!" Then he vanishes again.
Sora's group searches the forest, finding many pieces of evidence. As they search, some new floating heartless appear, but Sora and the others defeat them easily. Sora finds a strange cavern and ends up back in the Bizarre Room. There they find the last piece of evidence.
Then, the Cheshire cat appeared. "Well, look what you've found. Nice going."
Sora grins. "Now we can save Alice."
"Don't be so sure! She may be innocent, but what about you?"
Sora grin vanishes. "What do you mean?"
"I won't tell. But I'll give you something." Sora's key tip begins to glow a light blue. Then the cat vanishes. Sora's group jumps to the floor and goes back to the castle.

A red card solider walks up to him. "Are you ready to present evidence before the queen?"
Sora nods. "Yes."
The red card points. "Very well. Counsel, step up to the podium."
The Queen of Hearts grins at Sora. "Now, show me what you have found." Sora showed the Queen of Hearts the items. "Well, that's certainly a lot of evidence, but I'm still not impressed. Cards! Bring forth my evidence!" The cards bring out the Queen's evidence. "Hmm, checking all five would only be a waste of time. All right, then. Choose the one you wish to present. I'll decide who's guilty based on that evidence."
Sora begins to fume. "What? After all the trouble of collecting it?"
Queen of Hearts begins to anger. "You dare object? Then you will lose your head! Now, choose! One box!"
Sora takes a deep breath. He walks up and chooses the first box.
Queen of Hearts yells to him. "Are you certain? No second chances!"
Sora nods. "I'm sure."
Queen of Hearts announces in a booming voice. "Now we shall see who the real culprit is."
Sora opens the box to reveal.....a solider heartless, who vanishes in an instant.
The Queen gasps. "What in the world was that?"
Sora grins. 'There's your evidence. Alice is innocent."
The Queen of Hearts begins to fume. "Rrrrrrrgh... Silence! I'm the law here! Article 29: Anyone who defies the queen is guilty!"
Donald gets angry. "That's crazy!"
The Queen roars. "Seize them at once!" The cage with Alice rises up in the air and the Cards turns to Sora's group, then leap in the air to rain on them. "Cards! If they touch the tower, you lose your heads!"

Sora calls his Keyblade and begins to fight. As he slashes down the cards, he realizes it is futile. Then he remember what the queen had said. "Hold them off!" he yells to Donald and Goofy, also battling the cards. Sora runs over to the crank tower and begins delivering blow after blow. The queen yells. Sora gets annoyed, so he runs over and smacks the queen. The cards rush to comfort the queen, so Sora calls to his pals and they hit the tower until it explodes. The cage with Alice falls to the ground. Sora and his group rush to check on her, but the cage is empty.
Donald turns to Sora. "She must've gotten kidnapped while we were fighting."
Queen of Hearts awaken and notices Alice is gone. "You fools! Find the one who's behind this!" She nocks some of her cards away. The cards begin to run in panic. "I don't care how!"

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Sora's group proceeds to Lotus Forest. In there, the Cheshire Cat appeared.
Donald turn to him. "Have you seen Alice?"
The Cheshire Cat grins mischeviosely. "Alice, no. Shadow, yes!"
Goofy asks him. "Where did they go?"
The Cat grins even wider. "This way? That way? Does it matter? Left, right, up, down! All mixed up thanks to the shadows! Step deeper into the forest to the deserted garden. You might find shadows in the upside-downroom!" THen he vanishes.
Sora and his friends head deeper into the forest, coming upon many Heartless. Being them easily, the come upon a house with a long table out frount. It was decorated end to end with tea items, but no one was there. Then the head into the house. Sora gasps as he relizes he's on the roof of the Bizarre Room. There, the Cheshire Cat appears.
The Cheshire Cat smiles. "They're hiding somewhere. And the momeraths outgrabe. Want to find the shadows? Try turning on the light."
Sora then notices the lamps on the table. He jumps up to them and touchs one. The Cheshire Cat appers again. "It's too dim. Make it brighter."
Donald turns to him. "What next?"
Cheshire Cat smiles. "One more lamp that you need to light."
Sora touchs the other lamp.
The Cat grins. "All the lights are on. You'll see the shadows soon. They'll arise in this room, but somewhere else. The shadows might go after that doorknob, too." Then he vanishes.

Sora ponders, then realizes where he needs to go. Quickly they run threw the Lotus Forest, back to the Bizzare Room. The Cheshire Cat appears on the table. "You'll have a better view from higher up." Sora and pals jumps up on the table. The Chesure Cat begins to laugh. "The shadows should be here soon. Are you prepared for the worst? If not, too bad!" Then he points up.
Sora and his friends follow his finger. Down from the ceiling lands a giant heartless, thin, tall, red and black called the Trickmaster. He begins to juggle some torchs. The Chesure Cat vanishs and Sora and his friends call their weapons. Then the battle began.
The Trickmaster begins by trying to swish them, pounding the table and chair into the ground. They avoided his attack and began to attack his legs. He laughed. Sora began to anger and began to use Fire. The trickmaster held out his touchs and Fire lit them. Sora cursed. The master then began to pammle his friends. Sora then remembered the other spell. "Blizard!" He called. The master roared as his torchs were extiguished. While he was distracted. Sora nodded to his friend, pomaling the Trickmaster. With one last cry, the Trickmaster fell to the floor. His heartless heart floated into the air as his body disintigrated. Sora then picks up the Ifrit's Horn.

Then the Doornoob yawns. "What a racket. How's a doorknob to get any sleep?" He yawns again. This time he yawns so big, Sora is able to cheacth a glimxe of something in the Doornoob's mouth. All of a sudden, the Keyblade emits a beam that makes a load clicking noise, like a key looking a door.
Donald turn to Sora. "What was that?"
Sora doesn't answer Donald. "You hear that? Sounded like something closed." Just then, a Navi-G peice Gummi piece falls on the ground out of the doornoob.
Goofy picks it up. "This gummi ain't like the others. No, sir."
Donald grabs it from him. "Okay, I'll hold on to it."
Then the Cheshire Cat appears. "Splendid. You're quite the hero. If you're looking for Alice, she's not here. She's gone! Off with the shadows, into darkness." Then he vanishes.
Sora feels sadness. "No..."
Donald picks him up. "Let's go back to our gummi ship. We might find her in another world."
Goofy begins to walk. "We've gotta go to a save point to return to our ship."
Sora nods and the group head to the magic circle in the Queen's garden. Sora sighs as they take off.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 4: Olympus Coliseum
Sora and the others are flying threw space when they spot another world. Without a word, they land outside and walk into it. They gasp in aw as the take in the beautifully crafted area. Noticing a home, they head inside.
In the Lobby, Sora notices a little person. "Um..."
The little man, without turning, says "Good timing. Give me a hand, will ya? Move that pedestal over there for me. I gotta spruce this place up for the games."
Sora walks over to the pedestal and tries to push it. "It weighs a ton!" He walks back over to the little guy. "It's way too heavy!"
The little man stops his work. "What? Too heavy? Since when have you been such a little-" He turns and sees who he was talking to, revealing himself to be the goat man Philoctetes. "Oh. Wrong guy. What're you doing here? This here's the world-famous Coliseum-heroes only!" He glares at Donald. "And I got my hands full preparing for the games. So run along, pip-squeaks." He calms, seeing their faces. "Look, it's like this. Heroes are coming from all over to fight ferocious monsters right here in the Coliseum."
Donald jumps in. "You got heroes standing right in front of you."
Goofy places his hand on Sora's shoulder. "Yup. He's a real hero chosen by the Keyblade!"
"And we're heroes, too."
Phil's eyes go wide. "Hero? That runt?" He begins to laugh.
Sora glares. "What's so funny? I've fought a bunch of monsters!"
Phil walks over to the pedestal. "Hey, if you can't even move this..." He begins to push the pedestal." ...you can't call yourself..." He pushes with all his might, but the pedestal won't budge. "...a hero!" He stops and, after catching his breath, turns back to Sora. “Okay, so it takes more than brawn. Well, well, let's see what you can do." Sora walks up to Phil. "This trial is tough. You got what it takes? You ready?"
Sora nods. "I'm ready!"
"Okay, kid. Let's see what you've got."
Sora is lead to the middle of the arena, where a platform with barrels scattered far and wide on it. Phil tells Sora the objective to break all the barrels in a certain time limit. So when the clock started, Sora ran like a mad man, swinging and breaking all the barrels. Phil clicks his stop watch and they walk back into the Lobby.
Phil turns to Sora. "You know, you ain't bad, kid."
Sora grins cockily. "Looks like I'm headed for the games."
"Afraid not."
Sora's smile vanishes. "Why not?"
Phil looks at them. "Two words: You guys ain't heroes."
"Come on!"
Phil holds out his hand. "Wanna become a real hero? Start by mastering this spell." Sora's blade glows a yellowish hue. Sora, angered, beacons his friend and they head back to the main gates.
"Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn't you say?" Hades appears.
Donald turns to him. "Who are you?"
"Whoa, hold on there, fuzz boy. Wait, let me guess. You want to enter the games, right?" He places his hand on Sora's shoulder. "Well, then, hey, get a load of this." In his other hand, a slip of paper appears.
Sora eyes grow wide. "A pass?"
Hades hands it to Sora and begins to walk away. "It's all yours. Good luck, kid." He nods under his breath. "I'm pulling for you, little shorty."

Last edited:

shadowblade

Okay, basically the main reason why this isn't a good novalization is because there's no originality. Instead of copying their lines word for word, tweak them a bit. Add stuff that you think could've happened but wasn't in the game.

Also, describe everything. Whenever you come to a new world or some room or something, you just say that landed and walked in. Instead, describe the world and describe Sora and company's reactions to it. Instead of saying "Sora walked into the Bizzare Room", assume we haven't played KH and describe the place.

I don't really have anything else to say except the above. I've read some good novalizations in the past, and what each did was add their own touch to the writing instead of just copying word for word. If you took that advice, I'm sure the writing would be tons better.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
I am trying to write better, but I'm trying to stick the words to the Script as well.

Sora's group head back into the lobby. Sora grins to Phil as he shows him the entry pass.
Phil's mouth drops open. "Hey, how'd you get this?"
Sora grins. "Can we enter the games now?"
Phil hesitates for a few seconds. "Well... I guess so. We start with the preliminaries! Ready for the preliminaries?"
"Yeah, let's go!"
Phil stared out to the arena. "Some real weirdos signed up for the games. Better watch yourself."
Sora and his friend enter the arena. Phil brings out a cage of Heartless. After pulling out a few, he calls Start. Sora's group takes them down in only a few seconds.
Phil grins as the walk off the arena for a break. "You're no heroes yet, but you ain't doing bad. Lucky you came to me for coaching."
Just then, a bload hair boy wearing strange clothes walks by and stares at Sora's group while he walks away.
Phil glaces at the newcomer as he walks off. "Something tells me he'll be a tough one to beat. Who knows, maybe you'll end up facing him." He walks back to the cage and sets a few more Heartless free. After two more easy rounds, Sora and his pals take another break.
Phil walks up to Sora. "Say, you're better than I thought, kid! Wish he was here to see this."
Sora looks down to the goatman. "Who?"
"Hercules. He's a hero if ever there was one. Too bad he's off visiting his father."
Sora's group then wins another two rounds and Sora and his friend know there is only two more fight to go.
Meanwhile, Hades walks up to the bload haired boy, Cloud. "That little punk is your next opponent, okay? Now, don't blow it. Just take him out."
Cloud snorts. "The great god of the Underworld is afraid of a kid? Sorry, but my contract says-"
Hades butts in with anger. "I know! You think I don't know? I wrote the contract! I know it says you're only required to kill Hercules in this tournament. But you've gotta fight that kid to get to him." He calms. "Come on. Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?"
Cloud walks off without a word
Hades sighs under his breath. "Geez. Stiffer than the stiffs back home. Still, suckers like him are hard to come by..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back