• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts One ... or Two?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Kingdom Hearts One ... or Two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ansem/Sephy said:
Yeah, why judge on a minority? Generalising never does any good because you can never look and see an entire people by basing them off of ONE individual.

Yeah lots of people really need to work on that!

Ansem/Sephy

^True. It's a problem with our culture ... but we're getting better at it, slowly but surely.

BTW, dunno if many will stick around to talk after the whole conversation/deal, so if a Mod wants to close this, feel free. I accomplished something here, with lotsa help.

^_^

Last edited:

HOPES_KEY

What Is The Matter With You Guys I Agree With Ansem/ Sephy The Meaning Of The Game Was Much More Important Yes It Was Lacking The Camera, Graphics, Adn Battle Mode That Kh2 Had But The Storyline And Worlds Were Amazing I Mean I Remeber When I First Got The Game I Was So Moved Honelstly I Don't Fell Like Kh2 Did That For Me Kh1 Made You Fell Sora's Emontions For Riku And Kairi Espically In Neverland, Deep Jungle, Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, And The End Of The World Were All Great Worlds As In Kh2 You Only Had A Few Good Ones Hollow Bastion Was Terrible Compared To The Old One It Is Just A Major Step Down From Kh1 As Storyline, Worlds, And Meaning.

Riku's Twilight

Website
www.freewebs.com
shadows rise said:
Kingdom hearts one!!! One reason is you have a better one-on-one battles. the second reason is you have to really more on magic and summonings. And the third is the story lines of the worlds, it isnt like a side quest in the second game it is accually more important and challenging, thats what kept everything fresh. Those are some of my reasons why I like kh1.

For the first reason, I'd rather fight Jafar himself than his lamp while Iago carries it.

For reason 2, sure there were more spells, but did u use any of them? Gravity got on my nerves so much.

And for #3, The quests were the same the second game. Why do u think you went back to all the worlds? To look for Riku!

HOPES KEY said:
What Is The Matter With You Guys I Agree With Ansem/ Sephy The Meaning Of The Game Was Much More Important Yes It Was Lacking The Camera, Graphics, Adn Battle Mode That Kh2 Had But The Storyline And Worlds Were Amazing I Mean I Remeber When I First Got The Game I Was So Moved Honelstly I Don't Fell Like Kh2 Did That For Me Kh1 Made You Fell Sora's Emontions For Riku And Kairi Espically In Neverland, Deep Jungle, Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, And The End Of The World Were All Great Worlds As In Kh2 You Only Had A Few Good Ones Hollow Bastion Was Terrible Compared To The Old One It Is Just A Major Step Down From Kh1 As Storyline, Worlds, And Meaning.

You said it yourself. The story was much better in KH1, but everything else was crap compared to KH2. Story isn't everything. KH's story touched me, too. But I wished they could've had controller configuration. And Riku and Kairi were better represented in KH2. It showed how good they were and determined they were too keep light shining strong.

Last edited:

brainy_pigeon

Wow, Ansem/Sephy, you said basically every reason why I like KH1 bettter than KH2. I think I might have some more reasons though.

- I don't know why, but when I play KH2, it's tedious.

- I don't want to replay it. I've only played it once, and it's just something I don't want to replay. With KH1, I'm still replaying that game! I've replayed KH1 so many times.

- The storyline was really only at the beginning and end.

Then again, this is all just my opinion. I actually love KH2.

Kairiissocute

It wouldn't be fair to compare the games to me. KH2 finishes what KH1 started. Not that there wont be a KH3, but I consider KH1 and KH2 one game, and KH3 will probably start something new! We got questions from KH1 and we got the answers from KH2. If you play KH1, you are more likely to buy KH2. It is a strategy that the media uses frequently (duh! you get more money if you make 2 movies/games instead of one! Nomura had KH2 in mind when he made KH1.). And vise versa. If you play KH2, you want to play KH1, right?
But, if you want my personal answer, KH1. When I played KH2 and saw all the flashbacks of KH1, it made me think of KH1 as the "good old days" so I started playing KH1 again. I think of KH1 as a classic that can be added to, but it cant be surpassed by another game of its kind.

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

Totally. And i agree with whoever said the replay value of KH2 was pretty bad. And i don't mean you COULDN'T replay it, i mean you don't really want to. But there's this thing inside you making you wanna replay KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back