• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts (question)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrastination

Does it really matter in what order you travel from worlds?????

Eg: you play the deep jungle level before wonderland.

Also,
Can you skip the Phil cup in the Colleseum??? (and come back to it later of course!)

Thanks for all your help :)

Revolution

Some world's require you to do them first. Others allow you to have a choice (I.E. Halloween Town vs. Atlantica)

And you can skip any cup and do it later.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Some alternate scenes do occur such as if you complete deep jungle before wonderland snow white is the one to be captured and such forth.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
No, it doesn't really matter what order you visit te worlds in, I'm pretty sure. Certain cutscenes might be altered, but it doesn't change the story at all. And yes, you can come back to the Phil Cup later, but not the Preliminary matches, that is unless you don't feel like beating the Coliseum

Procrastination

Some world's require you to do them first. Others allow you to have a choice (I.E. Halloween Town vs. Atlantica)

And you can skip any cup and do it later.

But Isn't it true that if you dont finish all the colleseum cups you cannot access the yellow trinity...which may be vital later!?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Some alternate scenes do occur such as if you complete deep jungle before wonderland snow white is the one to be captured and such forth.

Yup.
There's also a completely different scenario in Monstro if you leave right as you get to the Save Point and come back after Hollow Bastion. Seeing how if you do that, Riku's already possessed by XH, he's not quite 'available' to play the puppet-napper so quite a bit of the dialogue between him and Sora was altered as it's not really Riku anymore. A fun tidbit that comes out of the whole mess is that Sora confirms quite bluntly in-game that the Oblivion is indeed tied to Riku during one of the things he tells 'phantom Riku'.

It does mean you need to pass the game without high jump though until you go back to get it.

Procrastination

Yup.
There's also a completely different scenario in Monstro if you leave right as you get to the Save Point and come back after Hollow Bastion. Seeing how if you do that, Riku's already possessed by XH, he's not quite 'available' to play the puppet-napper so quite a bit of the dialogue between him and Sora was altered as it's not really Riku anymore. A fun tidbit that comes out of the whole mess is that Sora confirms quite bluntly in-game that the Oblivion is indeed tied to Riku during one of the things he tells 'phantom Riku'.

It does mean you need to pass the game without high jump though until you go back to get it.

hahahah, im not that far. But thanks :)

I am up to Agrabah.. :)

Crystal

Silver Member
Does it really matter in what order you travel from worlds?????

Eg: you play the deep jungle level before wonderland.

For me, i go to each world depend on the battle level stated.

Also,
Can you skip the Phil cup in the Colleseum??? (and come back to it later of course!)

You can skip and complete it later..
Because i'm the one who skip it..xD
I haven't beat Sephy in KH1 though.

Syrahl

I did the prelims, left cerberus alone because I couldnt beat him, went through the game, chip and dale didnt tell me I had unlocked new cups, before hollow bastion I went back, killed cerberus, and all the cups were there waiting for me to dominate them.

bigbadcloud

yea i got thu it there was no phantom riku the part at the final boss of monstro riku says this pupete has a heart bla bla bla but if you beat riku 2 in HB and you do that Riku will say i thout we were friends sora and sora says your not riku

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com

Seriously!? That actually happened? In all of my years of playing Kingdom Hearts, I never new of such alternate scenes. I usually just go through the worlds in the recommended Battle Level order.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seriously!? That actually happened? In all of my years of playing Kingdom Hearts, I never new of such alternate scenes. I usually just go through the worlds in the recommended Battle Level order.

If BBS taught me anything, it's that the recommended battle level might not reflect the world's position in the timeline. xD;;;

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
If BBS taught me anything, it's that the recommended battle level might not reflect the world's position in the timeline. xD;;;

Damn. It seems like the replay value for KH1 went up, and for BBS, it went up even further.

Ehh but I don't feel like replaying KH1.

Ah damn, I'm going to spend even longer on playing BBS now. xD I guess I'll be playing through all the difficulty modes after all haha.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Damn. It seems like the replay value for KH1 went up, and for BBS, it went up even further.

Not quite. In BBS you have the Trinity Timeline, so you know which world is supposed to be where, and the order in which you play them doesn't change their content. Also, the worlds that do have some sort of value in their placement like Castle of Dreams for Aqua, you don't get a choice about when to play them. That's dictated to you.
In KH1 though playing the worlds in a different order does affect the aforementioned scenes because in KH1, the Disney worlds aren't self contained like they are in basically the rest of the series, and unlike in BBS, you have relatively a lot more freedom about which worlds to play. You also don't have to finish worlds before new ones become available.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
hahahah, im not that far. But thanks :)

I am up to Agrabah.. :)

One of my favortite worlds in KH1. They did a really good good job with that world, but butchered it in KH2.

I hear ya. In KH1, I beat Atlantica after completing Hollow Bastion. Strangely enough, Atlantica was still a bit difficult even after Hollow Bastion.

Yup.

Holy S*** I never knew that

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Yup.

Never knew that...
....][[][

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back