• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread.

You guys hope for too much, just be happy that they are even releasing it in the U.S.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

they must have been thinking about/workin on this for a while to be able to announce it for december of this year. i just realized that.

The words are thinking about, had they been working on this for a while. We would've gotten an earlier release date.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Anticipation leads to excitement in the eyes of SE. Something fishy is going on here. SE doesn't just RELEASE a game from nowhere without a catch. The words surprise release date and SE are polar opposites. They literally repell eachother. :s

Awards

Anticipation leads to excitement in the eyes of SE. Something fishy is going on here. SE doesn't just RELEASE a game from nowhere without a catch. The words surprise release date and SE are polar opposites. They literally repell eachother. :s

Well, is it more surprising to keep hinting us off or just announce it straight off the bat?
Or maybe they only just decided on it?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, like Crisis Core. If I remember correctly, the idea of Crisis Core came in about 2 days. It wouldn't be a surprise if the same had happened in this one. Maybe it was to please the fans for not getting the FM.

Ren

adios motherfucker

Maybe they're trying for something new, instead of announcing games that come out 5 years later. XD
Anyway, this is just a release of a game that's already been made.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Well, is it more surprising to keep hinting us off or just announce it straight off the bat?
Or maybe they only just decided on it?

It's disturbing Noo. It throw my entire ideal of reality off balance.

Yeah, like Crisis Core. If I remember correctly, the idea of Crisis Core came in about 2 days. It wouldn't be a surprise if the same had happened in this one. Maybe it was to please the fans for not getting the FM.

Actually if you were in any of the inner circles it was everywhere, livejournal, alot of japanese sites, artist columns. It was everywhere if you looked.

Maybe they're trying for something new, instead of announcing games that come out 5 years later. XD
Anyway, this is just a release of a game that's already been made.

:reality begins crumbling and the rapture ensues: 8D

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Well, I see that they now got a possible (official?) boxart, so at least I know what the case will look like. I think it could of been a bit better, but oh well, at least Re: CoM's coming to America.

Also.. I'm so going to hate them if they make Re: CoM Final Mix, less than a year later. I mean, yes.. Re: CoM is the remake, but you never know with Square.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Actually if you were in any of the inner circles it was everywhere, livejournal, alot of japanese sites, artist columns. It was everywhere if you looked.

lol, that's not what I meant.

I mean that, Square-Enix came up with the thought of Crisis Core within two days. Out of the blue, all of the sudden. I didn't mean that it came out two days after it was announced.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

lol, that's not what I meant.

I mean that, Square-Enix came up with the thought of Crisis Core within two days. Out of the blue, all of the sudden. I didn't mean that it came out two days after it was announced.

Oh. >.>

Hah! I actually believe that! They should try being random more often CC was a great game. :3

Sacred X

Freshmeat

I smell a delay.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I smell a delay.

Doubtful. They've been working on it for awhile. Delays are for games that haven't been released at all. Which is not the case for RE:CoM.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

I doubt it. There's no reason to delay it. VA? no. Gameplay? no Development? no

All they had to do was translate it.

I thought that they were doing VA, that is why it is going to take them 3 months. I don't think that the language will be Japanese with English subtitles.

Ren

adios motherfucker

I thought that they were doing VA, that is why it is going to take them 3 months. I don't think that the language will be Japanese with English subtitles.

They've already started VA. They might be finished, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back