• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Sasuke, that sounds a little bit weird. I wouldn't be too sure about that.
I'ts not stalking, it's called social studies.

Charlie Sheen for Marluxia!

A

Azrael

just because they have experience with anime does not mean that namora can't take a chance.

And phail?

I don't think so, he better frickin pick Dobson or Blum for Marly

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

I'm sure they will find good actors to do Re CoM, besides I don't really care for the voice in this game, accept Laraxene, I mostly like the card system its so fun.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

By now they already have, we just don't have an official list of VA's.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

haha sorry but what does VA stand for, I've been gone for song, I don't know anything. Now I feel stupid.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, that is true. Even if they mess the voices up, I'll still enjoy it but not as much. Which is why I want them not to screw up.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Sasuke, that sounds a little bit weird. I wouldn't be too sure about that.
I'ts not stalking, it's called social studies.

Charlie Sheen for Marluxia!

Zexion's a tough voice to fit. He doesn't really talk enough and when he does he's either whispering or screaming insanely.

Suuure it is. ;3

No. NOnonononono...no. NO. I appreciate the humour Neo but, no.

Yuri Lowenthal already does Leon.

No he doesn't that Doug Erholtz.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

As long as we're on VA's... on a related note. if they do ANY upgrades for us, I would like some FMV scenes in the floors (when they are in a memory world)

And, yes, Bring David Boreanaz back. The KH2 guy was good, just not him. (But I bet it's because of Bones DB couldn't do it)

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

As long as we're on VA's... on a related note. if they do ANY upgrades for us, I would like some FMV scenes in the floors (when they are in a memory world)

And, yes, Bring David Boreanaz back. The KH2 guy was good, just not him. (But I bet it's because of Bones DB couldn't do it)

I doubt it. You wont it's the same game and giving us RE:CoM is they're warped version of calling us "even" for the first NA version of Kingdom Hearts. Nothing will change and unless they configure the memory Data collected from FM+ then we won't even get the fuul version. We'll have Cutscenes and special cards missing.

Bones doesn't keep him that busy, they probably wouldn't pay him enough. I didn't mind KHII's VA for Leon but, I want David back. It'll make the game more consistant. How can Sora remember Leon and then give him a different voice? At least this way they could say that Squall finished Puberty late and his voice changed from KHI to KHII.

Leon isn't very old actually, canon wise he's only 3 years older than Sora. He was 17 in his own game so, I'm betting he was the same age in KHI since they smashed the original FF canon. Actually, Yuffie is the same age as Sora and Cid's only like 35? I think it was so yeah they pretty much destroyed FF canon.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

They haven't really screwed up voices before. (Well, Aerith in KHII...)

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

I doubt it. You wont it's the same game and giving us RE:CoM is they're warped version of calling us "even" for the first NA version of Kingdom Hearts. Nothing will change and unless they configure the memory Data collected from FM+ then we won't even get the fuul version. We'll have Cutscenes and special cards missing.

Bones doesn't keep him that busy, they probably wouldn't pay him enough. I didn't mind KHII's VA for Leon but, I want David back. It'll make the game more consistant. How can Sora remember Leon and then give him a different voice? At least this way they could say that Squall finished Puberty late and his voice changed from KHI to KHII.

Leon isn't very old actually, canon wise he's only 3 years older than Sora. He was 17 in his own game so, I'm betting he was the same age in KHI since they smashed the original FF canon. Actually, Yuffie is the same age as Sora and Cid's only like 35? I think it was so yeah they pretty much destroyed FF canon.

part one: I'm just thinking ways they would be nice. We got the Sephy battle, Japan didn't (in the beginning) And the Japanese can't begrudge us SOME extra cutscenes we aren't get FM+ for the present

Part two: He is a main character, in most scenes, has alot of lines, a real life family, and so on. I'm just saying that he's probably kept busy one way or another

part three: KH just has FM cameos. The FF characters are different from their actual people. So they can change Leon's age ans stuff so he's twenty-something.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Wasn't the one from KHII the same in AC?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

God I hated Mena Suvari, Mandy Moore did a great job with her.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

They haven't really screwed up voices before. (Well, Aerith in KHII...)

Aerith has had like what is it now? 3 differnt VA's since KHI. Nothing ever sticks on her. First it was Mandy Moore, The it was that Suarvi chick(a terrible voice for Aeris BTW), and this last one for Crisis Core(doesn't remember the name. She was most definatley the best.)

Truthfully the Characters, like Leon and Aeris don't have VA's. The only ones that do are the ORGXIII members and the main cast. IE. Sora, Namine, Riku, Donald, Goofy, Mickey, Ansem, and Diz. Everybody else is on a floor and all of the floors have In Game cutscene with txt not VA.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Mena Suvari mangaged to pack no personality into every line she ever read.
And I know Aerith doesn't speak in CoM. I was just pointing out that they generally do a good job picking VAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back