• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Story of Shard-My Fan Fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel_#_8

Ok guys here ya go! This is a side story that I thought of while replaying Kingdom Hearts One. It tells the story of what might of happened if a lonely, neglected boy lived on the island with our trio of heroes Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Enjoy, and post many comments if you want!

Kingdom Hearts: The Story of Shard

Part One: Enter: Shard!
"Sora you lazy bum, I knew i'd find you snoozing down here!", Was being echoed through the wind as a magical journey began.
Three friends gathered together to talk of the journey to another world and the preparations they would have to go through before they set sail on there nearly finished raft, while one boy all alone on there island pondered about this subject from afar.
"Friends? I wonder what that's like don't you Mizuki?" He asked looking over his shoulder. "I think it's just an act. Friends just fade away like everything else. They hurt each other just like everything else. They fight just like everything else. Everything seems to be linked to the darkness if you think about it, huh?"
"I kinda like having friends, Shard. It makes the days go by easier and they make them happier."
"HA! Friends wouldn't care if one another died. Only the strongest survive and it sure isn't friends, i'll tell you that much."
"I think you're wrong, Shard. That's why you don't have any. That negative attitude always drives them away."
"No, you're wrong again Mizuki. I don't have any friends because i don't want any. You understand me?"
"Yes, I understand, but i still don't see why you don't try to make at least one friend."
"I have you don't I?" says Shard looking at Mizuki.
"Yes, but you don't treat me like a friend. You're always so mean and cruel to me and the others around you."
"Maybe that's what i was destined to be? I don't know. Just give it a rest on the friend thing, ok Mizuki?"
"If that is what you wish, Shard."
"Friends are the escense of light." says Shard disgusted.
"But don't you want that, Shard? To be surrounded in light?"
"I don't inhabit any light from anyone or anything. I want to be surrounded in darkness, or better yet, rule in it!"
"You don't truly mean that do you, Shard?"
"I don't know, Mizuki, I really don't know."
Meanwhile....

"The king wants us to find this "key" that he was talking about, Goofy. Where do you think we should start?"
"Aw Shucks, Donald. I don't know. There's alot of them there worlds out there. Which should we start with?"
"I don't know, Goofy. I'll get Chip and Dale to look into it."
"Alrighty then, Donald. Hope you know what you're a doin'."
Back on the island.....
"Let's see. You have three fish and one mushroom to go, Sora. Better get to work before sunset."
"Alright Kairi." says the boy cheerfully as he runs by the other friend.
"Stop, Sora. You know that a paopu fruit makes two peoples destinies entertwine right?"
"Um yeah what about it?" says Sora confuse
"Just telling you. Now, to the matter at hand!"
"What's that, Riku?"
"Race me! The winner gets to name the boat! Or better yet, the winner gets to share a paopu with Kairi!"
"What?!"
"You heard me, Sora. Kairi!"
"Yeah, what is it!" Kairi says looking up from the necklace she seemed to be making.
"Get over here and count us down!"
"You guys at it again? Oh well." said Kairi placing down the necklace she was wearing and running to where Riku and Sora were standing. "Ok you guys, you know the rules, first one to the star tree and back wins! THREE! TWO! ONE! GO!!!"

"Ha! Look at the fools Mizuki. They're having a competition between friends. This won't end well, one will get mad at the other and then they will fight watch!"
"Whatever you say, Shard. You are very wise so the outcome will probably be in your favor."
"Yes, and eventually one may die!" says Shard intrigued.
"No, you are wrong there. If they truly are friends they will stop when they see they have gone too far!" Mizuki yells from afar.
"We shall see, Mizuki, we shall see."

"Riku, you slow poke pick it up some. Don't you want to share that paopu with Kairi?"
"Sora, you have just the right amount of arrogance that i don't have to punch you, but you're getting close!" Riku says running faster and laughing.
"Hahaha you crack me up but you ain't getting nowhere telling jokes!"
"Oh i know that. Just slowing you down some." Riku says smiling.
"It ain't gonna work!" Sora says smiling back and running harder than ever.

"Look at these fools! They're actually laughing while competing, what is this?"
"It's called fun, Shard. It's what friends have together." says the two looking from atop the mountain.
"FUN YOU SAY! What is this blasted thing and why do they have to do it!"
"Because they love one another and they do not want to hurt each other or anyone else."
"LOVE! Don't use that word in front of me, Mizuki. You know i hate it."
"Sorry, Shard. I didn't mean to. I know how you get when people talk about it."
"My mother! She used to talk about it all the time until that blasted father of mine killed her. He might've killed me, if my mother wouldn't have sparred my life in exchange for hers. But it was his wise and faithful decision to turn to the darkness, and i respect that. But the destruction of my mother was uncalled for."
"I thought you hated you mother?"
"Oh i never hated her i disliked her from time to time. But not enough for him to kill her."
"She was the only one i ever loved."
"Shard, you have me by your side always."
"I cannot love, Mizuki. You know that. That would just add to my demise and eventually destroy the barrier that stops the light from reaching my heart."
"Yes, i understand. They are done racing, Shard. The boy with the white hair has lost."
"I see, and what is the outcome?"
"The white hair boy seemed angry but shoved it off."
"No death i see?" asked Shard almost angry.
"No, i told you love was stronger than that."
"But it still does not compare to the darkness."
"I believe you are wrong again, Shard."
"We will see once again, Mizuki, we will see."
Later that night....
"This world has been connected. Tied to the darkness."
"What? Who's there?".......

"Mizuki, what can this love of there's do?"
"I don't know. All i know is that it does more that darkness ever could. At least that's what they say."
"Who is this "they" you speak of."
"Well this first originated from a group of warriors known as "The Warriors of the Light", but no one has seen them in years."
"I see. Well, we must set out to find these "Warriors" you speak of."
"If that is what you wish, Shard. I will follow you to the ends of the universe."
"I know you will, Mizuki, I have faith in you. We have no business here anyway. No one cares for us as they say. Let's leave tommorrow. Get your things Mizuki. We're going to another world." He says jumping out of a tree landing beside Mizuki as she jumps down as well.
Shard is a boy about 14 and living alone with his fellow counterpart Mizuki. Shard is described with long black flowing hair, hardly a grin on his face unless a sly one if that. He is slender and always wears a black hoody that he seldom leaves without.
Mizuki is described with long blue hair about two inches below her shoulders, sad green eyes, and she is also very slender. He past is unknown for now, but it seems she has grown fond of Shard for what reasons we shall find out later.....

There's chapter one, chapter two is ready but i'm not gonna post it until later! Sorry! =D

PKKzelfar

Good story, Axel!:thumbsup:
i'm gonna make a link in my sig. for your fanfic. so many more will read it!
oh, and maybe work on the length, just a little..................

N0thing

like i promised, i read your fanfic and it's great man :thumbsup:. but you could work on length. it's way too long. you could make it in parts.

Axel_#_8

Ok lol. Sorry about that i'll do that. lol. Thanks for the comments guys. I tried to add your fan-fic to my sig. kiddo but it won't let me put more than 500 characters but i'll figure something out!
Probably my Final Fantasy quiz pic and stuff. I'll take it off.

PKKzelfar

Ok lol. Sorry about that i'll do that. lol. Thanks for the comments guys. I tried to add your fan-fic to my sig. kiddo but it won't let me put more than 500 characters but i'll figure something out!
Probably my Final Fantasy quiz pic and stuff. I'll take it off.
Yeah, thank's:thumbsup: i hope many are reading this fanfic.
and i'll call you............Brudda!
because you call me kiddo, i'll call ya brudda!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back