• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

How come kingdom hearts looks different in KH1 and KH2? and which one is kingdom hearts in KH1, the big monster thingie that Ansem is on, or the door? amd what about KH2? the Heart in the sky, or the door?

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
In KH1, the door is Kingdom Hearts. In KH2, the heart thingy in the sky is Kingdom Hearts. The door just leads to inside Kingdom Hearts. Don't ask me why they took on different forms in KH1 and KH2 because I don't know.

Papou

So Kingdom Hearts is the realm of darkness? I've never understood this. I don't think the door itself is Kingdom Hearts, just a gateway.

However, Xemnas makes a door similar to the one at the end of KH (which is referred to by AsoD as Kingdom Hearts), but it leads to a place that looks just like the dark city.

And the moon is the place where all of the hearts are going, which is referred to by Xemnas as also being Kingdom Hearts. WTF.

99% EbIL

well, my understanding of this is the door in KH1 is the door to the Dark side of Kingdom Hearts, the Door to Darkness, when Sora and Mickey sealed it the stopped a massive amount of heartless form over flowing into the worlds. The giant heart in the sky is also Kingdom Hearts, its just its outer form. The door that Xemnas creates is more of a "fake" of the original door. the reason why all of those hearts where going to the giant heart KH is because the hearts weave together and make KH, which was the Organizations true objective all along.

archiearcher

kingdom hearts is the "original light" from Kairi's grandma's story...in KH(the game) there is balance....A light such as kingdom hearts requires a large amount of darkness to maintain the balance....thus it resides in the realm of darkness....riku and mickey have both seen it....i believe sora saw it too(end of KH 2 With Riku on dark beach)
the doors just lead to the realm of darkness and the moon kingdom hearts i believe it has too do with conjuring the doors....kingdom hearts isnt where lost hearts go but perphaps where the hearts come from.....

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ahm, i dont really know.. .i just have a question..

how can i post a forum topic that can be viewed in the homepage of this site??

i'm kinda new to this..

but if you're kind enough, can you answer my question??

What is the relationship between:
Ansem;
Xemnas;
Xehanort;
DiZ;

Key of Valor

The Professor
How come kingdom hearts looks different in KH1 and KH2? and which one is kingdom hearts in KH1, the big monster thingie that Ansem is on, or the door? amd what about KH2? the Heart in the sky, or the door?

In KH1, the true Kingdom Hearts is portrayed as more of a place than
an object. This place is what Ansem described as the 'dark abyss'
(and as a note, this is also the scene where Ansem created the
illusion of Destiny Islands to act as a battle field and prove his
point about all worlds destined to return to darkness).

In KH2, the artificial kingdom hearts is portrayed as more of an object
in the sky, but the large door that worlds give the heroes of light
actually led within the artificial kingdom hearts. I suspect the true
Kingdom Hearts is of a similar nature to the artificial, because if one
recalls, there was also a door at the Final Rest that led to the true
Kingdom Hearts. If the true Kingdom Hearts could have been seen
from outside that door, I suspect it would have also been like the
heart-shaped moon seen in KH2.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
KHI - The/an actual Kingdom Hearts. The "heart of all worlds".

KHII - The artificial Kingdom Hearts created by Xemnas. Because of how it was made and such, it is the "heart of all men".

I can't be entirely sure of the second one.

Dark - Roxas

ahm, i dont really know.. .i just have a question..

how can i post a forum topic that can be viewed in the homepage of this site??

i'm kinda new to this..

but if you're kind enough, can you answer my question??

What is the relationship between:
Ansem;
Xemnas;
Xehanort;
DiZ;

Ansem The Wise was the ruler of Radient Garden. Xehanort was one of Ansem's Apprentices. Xehanort banished Ansem to the realm of nothingness. Xehanort take his former masters name. He turns into a heartless (thats the ansem we see in KH1 also known as Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and produces a nobody, Xemnas, and anagram of his former masters name. While Ansem The Wise is in the empty realm he takes on a new name, DiZ, meaning "Darkness in Zero".

Captain Yoyo

kingdom hearts is the place in which all hearts that have been lost or stolen go, whether from hearless nobody or something else all hearts shall end up there.

in kh1 XH wants KH so he can summon power from it using some sort of crazy juju majic, now i hope he succeed one day as you dont see good ol fashion juju majic everyday.

Anyway back on topic , in KH2 the organization want it so they can scour through it until they find there hearts , there own ORRIGINAL hearts which are stored in there somewhere , thus making them complete.
but then on the other hand Xemnas just wants it for the same reason anyone related to Xheanort does ... power

AtW fancy heart de coder thingo majiga was like explained, unpredictable, thus all aspects of what happened are un known , except for the fact that the explosion some how saved riku from himself

For example

Riku: dont let me get me DiZ!
AtW: for shizzle my nizzle, my blastro cannon can fix that twig.
Riku: ohh ok i only did this for my eyesight anyway
AtW: DiZ out Yo!
Riku: oh by!! see you in hell!!!
Sora: yo riku my nizzle , you your own gay self again
All: YaYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

i hope that sums it up

Last edited:

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Ansem The Wise was the ruler of Radient Garden. Xehanort was one of Ansem's Apprentices. Xehanort banished Ansem to the realm of nothingness. Xehanort take his former masters name. He turns into a heartless (thats the ansem we see in KH1 also known as Ansem Seeker of Darkness) and produces a nobody, Xemnas, and anagram of his former masters name. While Ansem The Wise is in the empty realm he takes on a new name, DiZ, meaning "Darkness in Zero".

I understand the Ansem, DiZ, Xehanort,Xemnas thing.
But I have a few questions.
1. This may sound stupid but,....... How does Xehanort "banish" Ansem to the realm of nothingness?
2. What do you mean by " The apprentices cast away their body and soul"? Like, how does that happen? How did they do it?

I know, I sound really dumb right now :23:. sorry. But these questions have been in my mind for some time.

P.S. Please don't flame.

archiearcher

well we don't really know how... I assume he opened a dark corridor, pushed ansem the wise in and closed it...Ansem t W couldn't open a corridor of darkness to escape....

as for your other question there is no facts yey but....they gave in to the darkness....hard to explain.

Wevvy

Maybe they look different because of the way they were created? (Duhh)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

They're different because of the types of Hearts they contain, and the way they were formed. KH of worlds was always there, while KH of Men's Hearts just seems to be a big gathering of Hearts, rather than an ever-present container of them.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
well we don't really know how... I assume he opened a dark corridor, pushed ansem the wise in and closed it...Ansem t W couldn't open a corridor of darkness to escape....

as for your other question there is no facts yey but....they gave in to the darkness....hard to explain.

Thank you that makes sense but.... how did ATW escape if he couldn't open a corridor of darkness....?
I know, I know. I sound like an annoying clueless noob right now.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back