• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

yeah i cn see that:

Sephiroth: Let's see ur power...
ES:...
Sephiroth: Darkness Ang......
*ES is walking away as spehiroth disappears in the wind*
ES *takes out list*: Whos next on my "Charcters that rule vidoe games" list

yeah then like he goes after xemnas

Xemnas: i will defeat u
starts charging at Es
ES doesnt even look at him because he is looking at his list of other people to kill
Xemnas about to slash Es when ES just stick his keyblade out and shots a beam from the keyblade with out even looking and Xemnas dies ok now time to defeat a kid name riku (couldnt think of any other character that is actually really strong)

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
My best guess would be "I'm having a sparring match with Auron in twenty minutes. If I beat him, I'm taking on the big man himself. ...that's right, Chuck Norris."

:thumbsup:

lol!!! my firends at school always have these chuck norris jokes, its scary really but wat u said made me laugh becuase im used to hearing his name every week. Now that im in break, i just cracked up that no matter wat, Chuck will always be there.

back on topic: i was looking through youtube and someone put up the same vidoe of the knight getting defeated. yes, same one wit the guy moving the camera and everything. i hope he just put it up to show that the knight lost, but it made me laugh becuase he says that "appearently u win some kind of keyblade" making me shout, "u tell us, " u beat" 'em" lol. sad really now that i think about it. :huh:

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
I would really be interested in the video...if I knew what he was saying! :toungesmile:

heres wat he says at the end (if u go to the box at the right handside where it gives the description, u would see the translation) From youtube TheGoldCrow video:

Translation by Eliefinis on Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs

Knight: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

(Returning for rematch)

Knight: So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?

last post, im going to bed. c u all tommorrow

Azerty

heres wat he says at the end (if u go to the box at the right handside where it gives the description, u would see the translation) From youtube TheGoldCrow video:

Translation by Eliefinis on Video Game Cheats - Video Game Reviews - Video Game Codes - Video Game Web Site - GameFAQs

Knight: I see. Your strength is... What I sensed in you is...

(Returning for rematch)

Knight: So you have returned, young Keyblade user. I have no further power to give you. All I have is my hatred towards Xehanort. Will you allow me to engrave that into your heart?

last post, im going to bed. c u all tommorrow

Thanks for the translation dude. :)

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
O YEAH I FORGOT TO TELL U GUYS!!!!! remeber when u guys were all saying that ES is like sora's dad and he left him when he was young? yeah, sry but not true (surprise!!!) see i was playing CoM and Sora states that when Namine left, (fake memroy of course) that his PARENTS probably no y, but never told him.

with that said, good night. (1 more post and no more heartless, the joy :D)

Soraox

lol twilight93 im just telling u now b4 u get people yelling at u dont double post ok or u r going to b yelled at a lot ok

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Okay, why is it Sora's parents or parent worried about him? One thing Nomura needs to add in games and movies are concerned and responsible parents. I notice Tifa was very irresponisble in AC and not very concerned about the safety of her kid.

However, Sora's parents maybe already searching for him and his parents are none other than Ven and Aqua.

Azerty

Okay, why is it Sora's parents or parent worried about him? One thing Nomura needs to add in games and movies are concerned and responsible parents. I notice Tifa was very irresponisble in AC and not very concerned about the safety of her kid.

Hold up...TIFA HAD A CHILD!!! :eek:_O:

Soraox

well u have to give her some credit i mean she is like 20 years old and isnt married but still im with u guys tifa isnt really a good mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back