• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Knight Defeated Aftermath Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobodie'sNobody

ok, sorry, but not really drawn to him per se, just the word i used to associate his...hmmmm could we say affection for him, he seems really bummed out that roxas left him so it would be safe to assume he has some sort of feelings of friendship towards roxas.

Nobodie'sNobody

hehe yeah i know, it's just a theory but why not? If the nobodies have been around for a while then it could reasonably be said that they, in some form or another, could have been around during this "keyblade war" and if so could have been created as a result of it, i don't know i think that some of them will show up in the new game, cause why bring up this whole idea of heartless/nobody/realperson thing if they weren't going to use it to connect the games?

Nobodie'sNobody

wait how did you change it from "let's get back on topic" to"never mind" or was i just on crack when i saw the first one?

Nobodie'sNobody

oh ok, but it'd be much less confusing if he just added another post that says never mind instead of changing his original post to never mind.

TwilightMstr06

Haha Its Cuz I Edited It, It Seemed U Guys Were Going Off Topic And When I Saw U Wern't I Edited It...lol

Nobodie'sNobody

no but one of those drug tester guys once tried to trick me into thinking i was, he was like, go pee in the cup, then he tested it and was all like, oh by the way you tested positive for crack and this is a little code that says so. but i said no way i only had a coke today!!!!wait maybe they still put coke in coke? or was that a rumor?

keybaldeslinger1

hahahaha...... one day i went in for an interview and he said pee in the cup so i made my way to the bath room but took a detour to my car....... we are probally going to get in trouble for staying off topics so lets try to get some stuff in...... nejiguy i know youre here and im sure you can come up with something to talk about

Soraox

oh ok, but it'd be much less confusing if he just added another post that says never mind instead of changing his original post to never mind.

yeah it would better if someone to post nvm but now people are doing putting edit and then saying nvm in the same post and man were off topic in this thread back on topic anyone know if the knight is going to harder when u face a second time and what do u get if u beat him and if u get to face as many times as u want to

Nobodie'sNobody

wierd.... but about the axel thing, i mean, when people first saw this new FM+ video and saw that BHS looked like Roxas they started shouting "hay look eet ees Roxees!!!!" so just pointing out that ES looks similar to Axel so maybe.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back