• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
the continuation !! XDXD yeay!! XDXD

Chapter Twenty:

Kairi panicked. She started to tremble, her hands losing grip on the keyblade. There was no possible way that she could evade his next attack. It was either dumb luck that Fargus missed or he purposely did that to warn her. But at this point, Kairi wished for a miracle.

“Thunder!”

A flash of thunder shot out from above them. Fargus retreated a few steps back from Kairi. Kairi took the opportunity and scrambled as far away as possible. When she turned around, she saw Likke and behind her was Riku.

“Kairi!” shouted Likke, “Duck and cover!”

Kairi did as Likke said, then another bolt of thunder shot out from above Fargus, this time successfully injuring him. Riku ran towards Kairi, making sure she was ok.

“Riku, get Kairi out of here.” said Likke, as her Glory of Life keyblade appeared. ”I’ll deal with this guy.”

“What?!” Riku said alarmed, “Are you crazy?!”

“He’s planning to kill you!!” added Kairi. “You can’t fight him by yourself.”

“It’s me they’re after. Not you guys.” Lkke responded, facing her opponent. “And I want to fight for myself.”

Kairi hesitated. “But-”

Riku stopped Kairi, holding her left shoulder. He looked at Likke then nodded.

“Be careful.”

Likke smiled. “I will.”

*~*~*

“Man… this sucks.”

Rue clutched his stomach. Pain also flowed throughout his abdomen. He coughed uncomfortably, with slight traces of blood dripping down his forehead. He glanced to the side to see Sora: fallen to the ground, groaning in pain. Roxas tried his best to stand straight, using his oathkeeper key as a stand. Donald and Goofy stayed by Namine’s side; protecting her at all cost.

And so far, things haven’t been really great. Awhile back, Sora attempted on attacking him with a combo move but failed. Rue then saw a chance to land a successful move, even though it was risky. He lunged to slash Draix at the back, but Draix counter-attacked, using his gun as a shield then punching Rue squarely on the stomach, which sent him flying backwards.

After he fell, Roxas managed to hurl his key at Draix, leaving a deep injury. But even still, he kept attacking as if it was nothing. The fight kept going on in a repetitive manner, which ended with all of them gravely injured.

“Man… we’re screwed.” mumbled Rue, wiping of sweat and blood of his face. “If this keeps up, all of us are gonna end in graves.”

“Yeah…” panted Roxas, using what strength he had left to stand. “Sora’s… not doing well…”

Sora was still lying on the ground. He lay there motionless, probably unconscious. Draix continued to stand firm, even with the injury Roxas inflicted on him. He reloaded his gun with new bullets, and looked at them.

“You kids put up a great fight.” said Draix. “You have my respect for that.”

“Heh… who needs respect when your about to die?” Rue answered sarcastically.

Draix frowned, his eyes narrowing to Rue. “You really have a knack for talking back don’t you?”

“Darn right!” Rue snapped. “Who needs your crappy respect anyway?!”

The gun gave of a ‘click’, with its tip pointing directly at Rue’s forehead.

“Any last words?” Draix said coyly.

“Sucks to be you…” said Rue, grinning.

Draix continued to frown. His finger slowly pulling on the trigger.

“Very well… die.”

Haku

<3
Awesome chapter GBG the best really in the whole story so far xD.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
a bit of the chappie... XDXD (gomen for the double post XDXD) i'll keep working on it

Chapter Twenty-one

Rue closed his eyes, accepting what was to happen next. There wasn’t much time to dodge the bullet and his body ached, making it hard for him to move. Draix’s finger slowly tightened on the trigger, nearly firing the bullet.

“This is it… I wish that there was a better way… that I could end my life with.”

The gun made a click, followed by a loud bang. Everybody stood silent.

*~*~*

Likke looked at Azura. She patted him on the head and pointed to a collapsed column.

“Azura stay there ok? It’ll be safer there.” Azura nodded, hopping towards the column. Seeing that Azura behind the column, Likke faced her opponent.

“So it’s you and me now, huh?” said Likke, pointing her key at Fargus.

“Seems so,” Fargus replied. He positioned his axe, the blade inches from the floor. “Show me what you’ve got. And don’t dare to underestimate me. I’m much stronger than Draix.”

“… Whatever.”

Likke charged at Fargus, casting another thunder spell. A bolt of thunder shot out of the tip of the keyblade, heading straight at his chest. Fargus grinned, nimbly evading the attack, letting the bolt run straight against a wall behind him. “Thunder spells won’t work against me.” Fargus said confidently, swinging his axe, backing Likke away. After that swing, Likke slashed him on the leg, hoping it would slow him down but with no luck, he didn’t even looked hurt one bit.

“Is this guy made out of metal or something?!” she though. “I swear I slashed him on the leg.”

“Are you holding back... or is this all that you’re capable of?”

“Don’t gloat just ‘cause you didn’t feel any pain.” Likke answered. “I’ll get you!!”

yah its short.. i'll post the rest afterwards so please bear with it XD

Haku

<3
I was sort of expecting this to happen soon, but whatever your decision will be its fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back