• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'm a forethinker.

Have good dreams filled with Riku getting pwned by me with a bat. That..and Sora devouring cake with Mickey lol.

Riku_gunblade

If at all possible, plz add riku to the story. its a great story, and riku owns all, which will make it a great story that owns all. I was surorised to find out that likke was a knight. that was awsome. this story is awsome. AND I WANT A PIECE OF THAT CAKE!!!!!!!!!

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
this has got to be the longest I've done. i even got confused .... LoL... Likke sorry for making your life a terrible experience.

and sure Riku! he's comming up at the next chappie! hehe3

Chapter Five: Past Truth

“What am I doing? Thinking and sitting around is just a waste of time.” said Likke, as she stood up.

Likke knew she needed to act quickly or else she could lose Rue. Crying or being depressed won’t get her anywhere. She looked around to see where to go for help. She began to run but Rue caught her by the ankle and she fell to the ground.

“Rue?! What was that for?!” she scowled, dusting off sand on her clothes.

“Wait a minute… could you help me sit up before you dash somewhere?” he asked, holding his wound on the arm.

“You could’ve just asked me politely…” she mumbled.

She helped Rue sit down making sure she doesn’t hurt him. He reached for his pocket and took out a glass bottle with a shiny liquid.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a potion. Collsiea gave it to me before hand just incase.”

Rue started to drink it. Likke noticed that the wounds stopped bleeding and started to recover. Likke sighed in relief. The thought of losing another friend would be too much for her. She sat down again in a crouched position, with a mixed expression on her face. She was happy that Rue was alright but she didn’t know what to say to him about Collsiea. She couldn’t just blurt out to him that Hito killed her in front of her eyes. Also, everything was so confusing for her right about now and she wanted answers. Rue looked at Likke and knew what he needed to do. He was going to tell her truth.

“Likke… there’s something you need to know.” he said, with a bit of hesitation.

“Huh? What do I need to know? Have you been keeping something from me?” she asked, tilting her head to the side.

“There’s something all of us, me, Collsiea, and even Hito, hid from you. It’s about you…your past.”

This added even more confusion to Likke. What did he mean by that? Likke turned her attention to him completely. She was eager to know what Rue was going to say and hoped her questions may be answered.

“Listen carefully, ok? I’m not going to repeat myself if you don’t listen carefully.”

“Ok. So, what have you kept from me? And why?”

“I’ll tell but first hear this out. A year ago, Collsiea was appointed as princess of light. Then Hito and I were assigned to be her knights. Hito was the knight of dusk and I was the knight of dawn. Our main mission was to protect her at all cost but…”

“Hito betrayed you and abandoned his mission?” Likke added.

Rue became silent. His eyes filled with anger and clutched his fist but he tried to control his emotions.

“Right. But before he betrayed us, you, Likke were the knight of twilight and your mission was the same as ours.”

Her mouth dropped and her eyes widened. Likke thought this was some kind of joke but she could tell from Rue’s expression that he wasn’t kidding. Every word was the solid truth but if they were… why couldn’t she remember any of these?

“Rue, I don’t get it. If I’m a knight and all of this happened, why don’t I remember or even know any of this?” she said, as she buried her face again in her hands.

Rue expected her answer. He was still unsure whether this was the right time or not for this conversation. Even Collsiea was troubled by this before if she should tell Likke or not.

“The reason you don’t remember is because Collsiea erased every single memory you had in the past. During one of our travels, a strange creature attacked you while you protected Collsiea from it. We weren’t sure what it was but you somehow started to become like it. Your heart almost became a part of the darkness and we nearly lost you. But just before that, she noticed that the only thing the creature’s injury did other than turn you into something like it, it also was that your memories helped spread the darkness.”

Rue bit his lip and turned silent. He saw on Likke’s face that she was in a denial stage. She was also starting to shed tears and her face was partially pale. He could understand since it wasn’t a nice experience after all. He took a moment of breath and started to talk but Likke cut him off.

“And then what? Please, you have to tell me!” her voice broke, as she started to cry again.

“She healed you and erased your memories. Of course, that would be cruel to leave you like that so she made new ones. Afterwards, we decided to settle in the island we just escaped from for you and Collsiea’s sake. Ever since then, you were dispatched from knighthood.”

Likke didn’t answer and partially stopped crying. She kept silent, trying to understand everything in her head. She kind of understood what Collsiea had done and she was thankful. But she felt that her life was a total lie. The memories in the island were all made up, nothing more than an attempt to save her. She wiped her tears away and stood up. Rue was surprised a little by her action.

“Rue, thanks for telling me this. It must’ve been hard for you to keep this.”

“Hey Likke-”

“Why don’t you stay here and rest for awhile ok? We have to find this Sora person soon. So, I’ll be going.”

Rue was about to say something but Likke ran before she could hear it. It was enough for now. More secrets would be nothing but a burden at this moment. All her priority was to find Sora, her past could wait. While running, a tear ran down. Everything had become… too much.

“Likke, I’m sorry.” It was all Rue can mumble at this time and what he could do was to support her along this confusing problem.

Haku

<3
Wow awesome chapter! I really liked your diction and the many action schemes that you used can't wait for the next chapter!

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
sorry for double posting but here's chapter six... i need comments on this one....X< and Riku_gunblade i've added Riku to the story =3

Chapter Six

Likke didn’t know where to look exactly for this Sora person but she kept running. She wasn’t paying attention to where she was heading since all Rue said to her were the only things in her head. One priority right now was to find him, whoever he is. The situation was serious but her habit of bumping on to people without looking still got the best of her, since she managed to bump a boy who had silver-like hair.

“Hey are you ok?” he asked.

“Uhm.. yeah. I’m fine if you think so. Sorry for bumping you by the way.” she replied.

“Oh don’t worry about it.” he said and noticed blood on her clothes. “You’re injured?! Look, you’re covered in blood.”

Likke looked at her clothes and he was right. They were stained probably when she helped carry Rue out to the portal. Even her hands had slight traces of blood on them.

“No! I’m not but thanks for asking. And don’t think that I’ve murdered someone!” she said frantically waving her hands in a manner. “The blood came from my friend since he was injured but he’s fine now.”

For some reason, the boy sighed in relief. She didn’t know him but she felt calm around him. Her worries seemed to disappear as well. Also, maybe he knew something about Sora. It was hasty for her to do but she asked anyway.

“Uhm excuse me but do you know somebody called Sora? I need to find him you see.”

“Sora? Why do you need to find him?” he asked confused.

Likke felt kind of embarrassed. She didn’t even know the reason herself. Collsiea only told her to find him and nothing more. It became awkward but she didn’t want to let Collsiea down.

“Well, I do know him. In fact, he’s my best friend.”

“Really?! Please you have to take me to him uh… what’s your name anyways?”

The boy extended his hand to her. She could see him smiling at her and she blushed. Weird enough, her heart was pounding fast when she was about to shake his hand.

“I’m Riku. What about you?”

“Ah… well… I’m Likke. Nice to meet you! Could you uhm… well…” her voice started to sound funny and she became too shy to think straight.

“Come on Likke concentrate!! Sure he’s good looking but that’s not important right now!! Arrgh! I hate me!!!” she thought to herself.

“Lead you to Sora? Sure, it’s no problem but what about your friend?”

Likke stopped for a moment. She suddenly remembered Rue and couldn’t believe she forgot about him. He was recovering but it wasn’t a good idea for him to stay there alone. Who knows what could happen and… Hito may return to finish them. She looked back to the direction she came from and had an uneasy feeling. Something was wrong… and it could be even worse than wrong.

“I have to go back to Rue. I have a bad feeling…” she said gulping.

“I’m coming too. Strange things have been going around here for awhile and it wouldn’t be safe for you to go alone.”

She blushed a little and mumbled, “Uh… thanks!”

Likke and Riku started running back. The path seemed to be darker than before which worried her. It reminded her of what had just happened. It wasn’t an enjoyable experience and she wasn’t willing to endure that all over again. Lost in thought, Likke didn’t hear Riku shout and kept running.

“Ow! What the?!”

A strange creature blocked her way. She had never seen anything like it before. Curious, she tried to get near it but it attacked her in return. The injury was minor though it bled a lot. She then tried to scramble away as much as she could but it prepared for another attack, this time much more painful than the last one. Its claws rose and then…

wah... need help in writtng... someone care to lend a hand? and please tell if i did something wrong or if i did something messed up :blushing: :confused:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
I'll take Kairi then :nahnah:

Then me and Roxas will PWN Riku.

gunblade_girl08, there weren't any kind of errors in it so far; Good thing I read alot of books back in the day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back