• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene´s english voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

It is a possibility that they will voiceact Larxene in english. In 358/2 Days and/or if this Re:CoM(NA) is real.

And why I made a thread to Larxene?

Because there are only 5 only-KH females whose names we know. And because Larxene gotta have an evil voice.

I found the voice of Eris very fitting for Larxene. Eris is a villain from movie Sinbad. Not saying that this will be her voice, but just showing how it can sound like.

YouTube - Tribute to Eris the Goddess of Chaos (Part 1 of 2)

A

Audo

It is a possibility that they will voiceact Larxene in english. In 358/2 Days and/or if this Re:CoM(NA) is real.

Because there are only 5 only-KH females whose names we know. And because Larxene gotta have an evil voice.

I found the voice of Eris very fitting for Larxene. Eris is a villain from movie Sinbad. Not saying that this will be her voice, but just showing how it can sound like.

I shall never understand why people make so many threads on the same topic. If Larxene is in 358/2 Days, i cant see her having much of a large role. =/ Perhaps even nonspeaking.

.Oji

赤いテキスト

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Huh, I never thought of Michelle Pfeiffer. I wouldn't mind her doing Larxene's voice, though I'm used to hearing a more high-pitched version in the Japanese version. But Michelle could probably pull it off.

Y

Yannis

Eh, that voice isn't very suitable for Larxene, IMO.

Best VA for Larxene is the girl who voices Talho in Eureka Seven..... IMO, anyway.
Can you give a link to hear her voice? I know that voice of Eris isnt that high, but girls have always higher voices in japanese. I dunno whyo.o

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh, I never thought of Michelle Pfeiffer. I wouldn't mind her doing Larxene's voice, though I'm used to hearing a more high-pitched version in the Japanese version. But Michelle could probably pull it off.
Oh, yes. Thats her real name.

And some people compare to the japanese voices. It doesnt have to be the same sound of voice, but of course something like it.

A

Audo

Let's get Nikki Blonsky! She would make a perfect Larxene! hehe XD

Raiko

Come break me down

maybe..if only her voice is a bit more high pitched coz in the Re:CoM,larxene's voice is higher. but lets see what technology can do with it...

Y

Yannis

YouTube - Renton and Talho - Episode 5

There ya' go.

And I think I know why Japanese girls voices are always high, but... I rather not turns this thread into a "R" rated discussion. ^_^
Hmm.. I could see her as Larxene´s voice.

The laugh wasnt though good for Larxene. But I dunno.. She might make different laugh.

and actually now I know it too, cuz the "R" reminded me xD

maybe..if only her voice is a bit more high pitched coz in the Re:CoM,larxene's voice is higher. but lets see what technology can do with it...
It doesnt need to sound the same. That would be too boring for VA´s if they had to imitate someone else.

An example: In the beginning japanese Sora speaks, and he has more lower voice than Hayley had. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Japanese Opening

Raiko

Come break me down
Hmm.. I could see her as Larxene´s voice.

The laugh wasnt though good for Larxene. But I dunno.. She might make different laugh.

and actually now I know it too, cuz the "R" reminded me xD

It doesnt need to sound the same. That would be too boring for VA´s if they had to imitate someone else.

An example: In the beginning japanese Sora speaks, and he has more lower voice than Hayley had. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Japanese Opening

ok you've made your point. but Larxene has to sound like a sadist coz she is a sadist! and her laugh is..well..i dunno quite high pitched.

PyroRiku

I'd laugh if out of all these people they couldn't find a woman to do Larxene's voice so they gave her a man's voice

Possible Movie in Game.
*deep mans voice*Xehanort I have a new member for our organization.
*xehanorts voice*WTF man you on shrooms!

Y

Yannis

ok you've made your point. but Larxene has to sound like a sadist coz she is a sadist! and her laugh is..well..i dunno quite high pitched.
Isnt Eris sadistic too?.. You are right. Her voice gotta be unlikeable if u kow what I mean.. She gotta have voice of a witch, voice of the bitch xD

Raiko

Come break me down
i dont know really...he doesnt sound all "sciency" to me and he also needs that weird laugh iof his..Nyeahaha!!. but it might work it might not. imagine vexen speaking in that voice...it doesnt have to sound like the jap actor right?but at least you need to sound a bit like them.

Destiny Wielder

wow, so many good voice suggestions on this thread.

I kinda agree with .Oji that the Talho girl would make a good Larxene and all I have to say about Vexen is that Square Enix is going to have a hard time finding a perfect voice for him if they intend to use him in 358/2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back