• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene´s english voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
Why not? He does a pretty good gay guy impression.

No

just no. the dude looks like he could be vens father (if ven was really, that is...)
hearing the voice of a 30-something old man comeing out of a 15-16 year old boy is beyond disturbing..... if square is gonna do a all new cast, they're gonna cast people who are close in age with the characters...

untill we find someone less lame, jesse macartney will have to do....

now, back to business......

Awards
No

just no. the dude looks like he could be vens father (if ven was really, that is...)
hearing the voice of a 30-something old man comeing out of a 15-16 year old boy is beyond disturbing..... if square is gonna do a all new cast, they're gonna cast people who are close in age with the characters...

untill we find someone less lame, jesse macartney will have to do....

now, back to business......

Considering he won an award or two for his role as a baby?

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Besides, don't they use VAs in KH sometimes for even more than two characters? Besides, perhaps this is the big annoucement, Re:CoM for NA, for the SQUARE-ENIX party coming......

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

wait- he plays the BABY?!!!
0.0 i thought he played the stupid blonde!....

im never gonna get to sleep to night...............................:eek:_O:

the stupid blonde was voiced by Drew Barrymore

and i guess everyone gets suprised on Stewies voice actor

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I love, love, love Michelle Pfiefer. She's one of my favorite actresses of all time. I would prefer a higher voice, though.

Oh, and Riku-Keyblade, do you EVER say anything remotely positive? My god.

Y

Yannis

I love, love, love Michelle Pfiefer. She's one of my favorite actresses of all time. I would prefer a higher voice, though.

Oh, and Riku-Keyblade, do you EVER say anything remotely positive? My god.
She can make her voice higher.

Actor of Sora, Haley Joel Osment... His real voice is low as hell, but as Sora he speaks much higher.

Also actor of Kairi does higher voice for Kairi. Also it isnt just the tone of voice, but it gotta be good acting you know.. I didnt like the Team Rocket Jessie for Larxene.

And it´s Riku-Keyblade´s duty to come over my threads and bombard them. I just make more excuses for him xD

Raiko

Come break me down
well do you know any actress who has or can act a b*ichy, arrogant, sadist etc,etc type of voice? well if the actress's voice is a bit lower than jap larxene they could always edit her voice using some sort of weird technology...

Y

Yannis

well do you know any actress who has or can act a b*ichy, arrogant, sadist etc,etc type of voice? well if the actress's voice is a bit lower than jap larxene they could always edit her voice using some sort of weird technology...
Michelle Preiffer? Did I spell it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back