• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy girl

I'm having a hard time with her! I just beat Riku 4 and that was pretty challenging already! how did u set your deck?

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Oh yes, this battle was VERY hard. Try to level up some in Destiny Islands and get some good cards. i usually use all 9 cards in my deck. Put some slieght card combos in your deck and put some 0's in there too. Good luck, dont break a leg!

spiffy girl

is level 59 good enough? i did set my deck to the 9 8 and 7 cards. still i can't beat her.

Sexy Angel
well, i played the GBA version of the game, is this the version that youre talking about or the Re:CoM that youre talking about? Well, obviously, when she does a sleight attack, just use zero on her, get some good sleights like ars arcana or ragnorok, take away all your lightning magic in your deck cuz shes a lightning devil.... immune to lightning. Good luck ^.^

Sexy Angel
59 is ok, but i lvled up till i was like lvl 80 =P

SifeOner

You don't use cards like that in your deck! You use sleights!

Have a bunch of sleights in the begining of your deck and sleight like crazy. There is a sleight that I like alot in RE:CoM(if that's what your talking about), it goes: Stop, Attack card, Attack Card. If I were you, I would put alot of these in your deck, and make tham 9's, and make the Attack card be Kingdom Keys. Put 1 or 3 Curagas after those sleights, and have all Kingdom Key 0's at the very and of your deck so you could break her strong attacks.

spiffy girl

I'm talking about the gba version ^^. what sleights would be the most effective? When I use Ragnorak she breaks it :cursing:

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
idk what level you should be, i needed an 8 map card, got like 5, and then realized that i already had 99 map cards =(. anyways, cloud combos work really good on her, and make sure your hp is maxed out

Seigan

I played the GBA version.I was at least level 55 when i beat her(i'm really good,but i don't level up much).I finished the entire game at level 69-75.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I beat the game like maybe around level 40-50. I found that Riku and Larxene were the hardest people to beat in the game. If you have him, use Oogie Boogie's card, that'll heal you and you can still move. Keep some 0 cards for sleights, NO LIGHTNING/GENIE/ANYTHING DEALING WITH LIGHTNING(she heals when you hit her with one of those moves). I haven't played KHCoM on GBA in a while but hope you beat her, tell me when you do!

Wisdom Booigi

To beat Larxene 2nd Time, you need to have 3 Cure cards, 15 Attack Cards: Levels 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 dealing with no Thunder Element, 3 Fire and Blizzard cards, 5 0 level cards,Level 60, Heartless cards: Riku, Green Requiem, Search Ghost, and also Oogie Boogie. BUT NO PREMIUM CARDS!
Use Riku and do some sleights, but not frequently, (Which means that don't use all 5 sleights of Sleight Lock), than attack her normally, but becarful of her Thunder Bolts, try to Dodge Roll them or use zero cards on her, and Teleport Rush, use the zero cards for that, and NO USING THE 0 CARDS FOR SLEIGHTS, NO MATTER WHAT!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
i just started my deck with a nine and placed this in every other slot and filled the spaces with zeros. (this applies to both item, keyblade, and magic cards; place them as needed. and i got thru battles easy. and i did this because you don't have to go searching for a zero. so, if you use a nine and she cardbreaks with a sleight, you have a zero right behind it to stop her. as well, if you are both doing just normal hits and you throw a zer first so that she card breaks, you have a strong nine follow up to either cancel hers (if you both have nine) or cardbreak if she uses any other number before she kin do much damage. i easily went through every battle by doing this. o, and definately place Oogie Boogie for Regen.

and yea, this sorta sucks as a guide cuz it uses no real strategy, but it helps if your desperate to beat her, and i only used this cuz it was my second time playing thru the game. in the first i used a (now forgotten) strategy, and in my second file space i used the above stated mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back