• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene may be back: Wacky theory, Proof included!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, .:KL:. is probably going to kill me for this, but I got a chance to look through the original TGS trailer (The first one, not the 2004 one) and I noticed something very peculiar in the summon scene (the one where the Unknown summons some of his friends). Anyway, when one of the Unknowns was summoned, I noticed electric sparks around that particular one. I checked with the others, and no electric sparks, leading me to believe that that particular unknown is of the thunder element, a.k.a. Larxene. While I know that this is a little far fetched, and that the sparks can be attributed to a lot of things, and that a new electric unknown could have surfaced, but I just thought that it should be known. Look on the trailer to see what I mean. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I just wanted to let you know.

twilightdarkness

She is if u look at one of the trailers u see Sora chasing after a Hooded Unknown at Hollow Bastion then a couple of more appears i think that one of them may be here and the rest of the orginization

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I wouldent put it past Square to just kill her off. Larxene was Dissapering from the Castle we never actually Seen her die. We all just assumed that she died just like the rest of the Organization from CO

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I see what you're talking about....But I see 2 with sparks going around them....the one at 1:47 - 1:49 and 1:50 - 1:52. The one at 1:50 - 1:52 shows sparks but not as much as the first one.

So I'll just assume you mean the first one...and meh it's possible. And I don't know why I would kill you for this...so why would I kill you for this?

Sora101101

dead?! no way. if you type organization in the screenshot section, eventually, youll get to this magazine scan. it has all the known unknowns in PS2 graphic form. no way theyll do that for just a magazine.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
twilightdarkness said:
yea and plus if she is dead then axel should be dead as well am i not rite cuz he was killed in KH: CoM.

They showed Axel alive in Reverse/Rebirth. So why should he be dead?

A

Audo

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Okay, .:KL:. is probably going to kill me for this, but I got a chance to look through the original TGS trailer (The first one, not the 2004 one) and I noticed something very peculiar in the summon scene (the one where the Unknown summons some of his friends). Anyway, when one of the Unknowns was summoned, I noticed electric sparks around that particular one. I checked with the others, and no electric sparks, leading me to believe that that particular unknown is of the thunder element, a.k.a. Larxene. While I know that this is a little far fetched, and that the sparks can be attributed to a lot of things, and that a new electric unknown could have surfaced, but I just thought that it should be known. Look on the trailer to see what I mean. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I just wanted to let you know.

Well actually this 'Lightning Effect' you speak of occurs when any of the Unknowns appear at Hollow Bastion (by appear I mean teleport) The one that teleports to the left of the main Unknown is just cut off but you do see the 'Lightning Effect' on both of them its just the second you see is shown for a longer time. but if any of the Unknowns are back (beside Axel) id have to say it would be Larxene but the 'Lightning Effect' does occur when you they both teleport so this is no sign that Larxene will return.

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually I think what you are talking about is the *Light Sparks* effect. This is easily visible when the one unknown vanishes from beast's side in the TGS 2004 trailer. That is not at all what I mean. I mean actual sparks, like those around Cloud in the Showdown of Fate (Where he and Sephy duked it out, only in FM, but downloadable on KHU). And I didn't mean actually kill me, .:KL:. I just meant that I would never hear the end of it, when in fact you partially agreed (But you just couldn't resist that one little snipe could you?). Anyway, make of it what you will, I personally think that she could be back, but it is not a sure thing.

A

Audo

Well could you possibly post a screenshot of the sparks you are referring to? I believe she could be back but from what I understand the evidence doesnt prove it.

Elyric

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
Maybe the unknown might have used dark powers to summon his/her friends to go against Sora, if you look the summon was made by black or purple darkness shocks. But you could be right about her returning.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Question:

If the Organization members are "Nobodies" (as Axel so frequently calls them), then how can "Nobodies" die.

Personally, I think they're still alive -shrugs-

A

Audo

If 'Nobodies' can't die then why did Marluxia order Axel to kill Vexen? I believe that Larxene is still alive but if she didnt die she sure is some kinda of actor "Im fading now this cant happen!" Ya .:KL:. Why did switch your sig? The Yellow Larxene one helped me recognize which ones were going to be really good posts. Your sigs are well done! now ill just look oput for the blue Riku one

adventchildkiori

Keyblade Shards said:
Question:

If the Organization members are "Nobodies" (as Axel so frequently calls them), then how can "Nobodies" die.

Personally, I think they're still alive -shrugs-

Thats EXACTLY what I've been saying. I dont think they can die unless they are 'Somebodys' again.(Finding themselves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back