• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene may be back: Wacky theory, Proof included!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
o_O That Larxene sig is that important?

*switches it back*

Can you die when you're incomplete? Since nobodies are shells they have no hearts. If the shells are dead does the heart still run around as a Heartless? or even when the Heart has been freed from Darkness? (like artificial ones, when you destroy them a heart pops out) How can you die if you're nobody? "Look, nobody died from the car crash!" means no one died. So can they really die? They fade when they "die" so do they go "nowhere"?

Ansem22

What I find strange is why two unknowns that Enigmatic Man summons have to appear at Hollow Bastion via purple smoke/electricity, while the other two just walk normally. If those two were already at Hollow Bastion, why weren't the two that appeared? It's very confusing...

So in short, whether you agree on this theory or not, it brings up the question "Why did two unknowns appear in smoke and electricty, and yet two other unknowns don't appear in the same fashion?"

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

well ansem22 your theory can prove the other theory of which unknown was at beast's castle or at least it narrows it down. All I can think of right now is that the unknowns that were just walking were already there.Or maybe they dont have the ability to "transport" to places like the others.

D

doomweasel

I think Zexion, Axel, and Vexen will return along with Larxene. Zexion seems more powerful than he let on, and Axel explicitly said in R/R of CoM that he faked getting killed by Sora. Larxene and Vexen seem to be pretty important characters, and wouldn't be designated solely to an "optional" game.

However, I don't think the sparks are significant. I think they're just an effect of that "dimensional door" spell. And as to why two seemed to just walk up instead of teleport in the trailer - it's possible that they DID teleport, but they did it a ways away (offscreen, as it were) and walked on screen, so we just couldn't see them teleporting.

~NGD OMEGA~

Okay, Zexion probably has to come back, because no one faught him, and we don't know what he is capable of. Also I would like a return of Larxene, because she is my favorite unknown to kill. I also would like to bring back Maruxila (Or however you spell it) Because he is by far the best to kill, no matter how tricky he is.

D

Destiny of Sora

doomweasel said:
I think Zexion, Axel, and Vexen will return along with Larxene. Zexion seems more powerful than he let on, and Axel explicitly said in R/R of CoM that he faked getting killed by Sora. Larxene and Vexen seem to be pretty important characters, and wouldn't be designated solely to an "optional" game.

However, I don't think the sparks are significant. I think they're just an effect of that "dimensional door" spell. And as to why two seemed to just walk up instead of teleport in the trailer - it's possible that they DID teleport, but they did it a ways away (offscreen, as it were) and walked on screen, so we just couldn't see them teleporting.
I also think that all the unknowns will be back (except for Marluxia and Lexaeus of course, since we saw them die), since I thought that it was a little far fetched that Larxene was killed. Also we never saw Zexion die, the dark riku could've just weakened him or tried to kill him. From what I saw from the unknowns, Larxene had thunder power, Axel had fire power, Vexen had ice power, Zexion we never fought, Lexaeus had the power of earth, and Marluxia had flower power ( lol I still don't get how he got his own castle, he was at a low status and he seemed pretty weak to me).

"Eternal peace shall come with the release of Kingdom Hearts 2."

Light Conquers All

Look at the way the camera angle changes. Firt it shows his right side, and there's the sparks. Then the left with another Unknown, and there's sparks. I believe it's just an after effect in the swirl of darkness that they appear in.

the forgotten

They only showed one person teleporting you can tell by looking at the terrain and the one summoning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back