• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxene Vs Xigbar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Larxene vs xigbar

• Larxene

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Xigbar has anattack that if you do not dodge it you WILL die, so that reason one my vote goes to him this day.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
you can't say which one was harder in difficulty because the battle systems were different.

my vote goes to Xigbar. he seems to have more experience than larxene, and even has possibly fought keyblade wielders.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Larxene was under the constraints of Castle Oblivion... without those constraints... she owns.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You can't base your opinion on which was 'harder' or took more 'tries', because the game mechanics were completely different when you fought them.

Larxene is fast, Xigbar can teleport anywhere instantaniously. Larxene throws knives, Xigbar shoots energy beams. Larxene can run around on the ground, Xigbar can fly/glide and warp the universe so that there is limited or no ground for Larxene to even walk on

Xigbar's abilities outweigh Larxene's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back