• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last of the Free ( Last Of Series) SEALED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Last of the Free ( Second in "Last Of" Series) SEALED

Okay since it did not get going before it was destroyed by the whole server move thing, I am bringing this back.

Those who joined before you know who you are, so we will pick up where we left off:

All except for my dude and for one of the girls were still in the town square, discussing waht to do about the patrols from the city.

My guy, was in his house, just welcoming whoever the maker was in. I wont post since I did post last.

Have fun

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
ooc: That happened already everyone left.

Keil went back to his house and got dressed. He just put on a black t-shirt and a pair of boots. He then headed back out and over to Kegan's to see what was going on. He then stopped at the door and knocked, "Kegan open up."

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Sano Goes back to training."Why don't we attack them insteading of waiting for them".Sano thinks to himself and then he bust the punching bag open."I should head to kegan's house to discuss this,but first i should change.Goes back to hsi house.

Lord of Chaos

He looked at the maker smiling. " Please wait here a moment." He went to the door to see Keil and allowed him inside graciously." Come on in... I was just discussing something with her. What can I do ya for?"

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
"Okay... here's my latest plan." Hannah started. She pulled the blue prints from her back pocket and spread them on a table. "It's called 'the invisiblade." To those who don't know how to weild it, it seems as though the person is only holding the hilt of a sword and no more. The weilder can adjust the length, so long as he or she is wearing the helm that matches it. I came to get your opinion, and maybe some aid." She explained. The sword would take some of Kegan's (I think that was your character's name... right?) skills as well.

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Oh yeah it is.. lol

He smiles a bit and looks over the design, the pieces snapping into place like a well fit puzzle. He thinks it over in under five seconds and slowly nods. " It is a very good plan, we can take this to the lab and work on it, if you want. " He turns to Keil. " You going to come or stand there? " He says somethign to a metal sphere attached to the ceiling of his house. " Give this message to those who knock. ' I Kegan, am working in the lab right now, you know the way, see ya there'." It was true, all the older children who were important knew the way to his lab. He turned and opened up the staircase and started heading down.

-Larxene-

"La blade de invisablalei." Hannah mumbled. She walked behind Kegan into the lab. "I was thinking titanium for the basic metal of the blade, then a smaller dose of the 'cloak' to make it invisible. It will be a slightly heavy sword, but worth it. It could even help us with our adult problem... They can't defend themselves against what they cannot see."

Lord of Chaos

He nodded a bit as he scratched his chin and walked over to a table. There was a container on it, with a silver misty like substance. He smiled a bit as he held out his hand. " The said blade please.. " He looked over a monitor right next to the table and smiled slightly.

-Larxene-

Hannah unwrapped the blade from a package on her back and set it on the table. "If we need it, I can make another." She whispered. She pulled the helm out of the pack to show Kegan. It was bronze in color, looking similar to the ones Roman Legions wore. "You probably don't want to turn the helm invisible, but I thought you might want to see it.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked a bit as he nodded slowly and pulled out a pair of what looked to be pliers with wires conned to the handle ends, and started to splice on the helmets and took the blade and sprayed it with the mist before fitting it with a chip inside the handle. He muttered a bit as he blinked and nodded and smiled.

" There, that may work."

-Larxene-

Hannah picked up the helm and tried it on. The sword became invisible to everyone but her. "This is nice..." she whispered. She thought about making the sword about the size of a dagger, and, viola! It was. The returned it to it's original size and placed it and the helm on the table. "Go on, Kegan try it." She urged.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked and smiled that one of his added inventions had worked. He tried it on, and tested it a couple times before removing the helmet and nodding. " Very nice.. but... is it possible to maybe make the invisibility controller something besides a helmet? I mean, won't that look a little..conspicous?"

Lord of Chaos

He nodded as he looked to Hannah. " What do you think about that idea? Keil here is bright when he wants to be " He snickered at the joke and then cleared his face again.

-Larxene-

"That sounds... pretty good. Maybe a bracelet?" She suggested. "All you would have to do is strip the inside of the helmet and smith it into a braclet." She picked up the sword. "It's not as heavy as I thought it would be."

OOC: I've got to go for tonight. It's 10:40. (my time)

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
"Umm yeah titanium is light. Why'd you think it was heavy? Though I say you should make the swords with vibranium it's ligher adn stronger."

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Awww.. alright see ya laterz Hannah, and good night

He looked at the device with approval and nodded as he tried the bracelet on himself to see it go invisible, the blade that is. " I like it..it has my approval" he takes off the bracelet and hands it to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back