• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last of the Free ( Last Of Series) SEALED

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
He nodded as he tinkered over a small computer, reading some undecipherable code on it. " Yes, that that is no normal chair. It is called the Interrogation chair. I ask you to continue sitting there if you really wish to find out... " He smiled a bit to himself as straps came from the arms and legs of the chair, and back, starting to snake around him..

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
"That's... certainly... interesting." Hannah mumbled. "Now we can interrogate/torture the adults. This is going to be fun. I wanted the blade titanium becuase it reacts better the the 'cloak' and I thought it would be heavy because of the length adjusting mechanism." She explained. "Any non interrogational/torturing chairs around here?" She asked Kegan.

OOC: Thanx :) Good morning now. lol

Lord of Chaos

OOC: Though it is too late by the time I post it.. good morning? lol

He smiles a bit and points behind him. " Eight very comfy huge feather stuffed arm chairs. I like to... come down here and meditate on things every so often.." He smiled a bit to himself as he continued to type.

Lord of Chaos

He looked at her and went over and calmed her putting his hand on her shoulder lightly as he looked over at a screen.. and seen it to his horror that they were approaching the barrier, apparently having followed her. He grabbed something from a drawer and ran upstairs and outsides, to the edge of the barrier were a couple of kids were standing looking or silently giggling at the soldiers from their own stupidity, not realizing the guards were about to find out where they were. He jerked his head at the big bros and big sissies, to get the kids away. Once they were, he pulled out the old .45 colt magnum revoler at the five guards there. He fired one bullet to each head, watching as they dropped. He stood there for a moment, realizing what he had just done. Killed human beings, be it in the name of freedom, but still.. human life. He turned, shaking, very pale, and started to walk towards his hut again.

Lord of Chaos

He shook his head as he looked up to her, forcing on a smile. " Its okay, but.. try not to bring them back here.. I think that's all.." He looked down a moment as he walked alongside her. " You know.. I think I will too, care if I join you?"

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Keil had heard the gunshots adn run out to where the noise came from. Seeing the dead gaurds, "Crap. Well did you at least get rid of the tracking devices?"

-Larxene-

"Yep. It's the 'Invisiblade'. It's only visible to the wearer. I was just at the lab with Kegan, and he put the finishing touches on it." she pulled the bracelet off and handed it to Nicky. "Here, try it. The bracelet makes it visible to you, and let's you control its length." Hannah unsheathed the blade and handed it to her.

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he came to the guard tower, his top-of-the-line laptop and his always close at hand sphere with him as he climbed up and took a seat in one of the chairs, watching out for a moment before he turned the laptop on and ran a program as he unbuttoned his shirt, held up his palm and the sphere appeared, and then it melded into a metal looking patch near his left shoulder and he closed his eyes, as he touched his finger to the screen.

" Log on, server. Kegan user name "Hack". Bring forth Admin system network.." Suddenly his eyes opened as a hologram poured from them and showed the admin network, and all they had been doing, as the information filtered through his mind. It was something he had done to himself long ago, with the help of a very close friend. He was part computer it seemed, but not quite, since he had some heart trouble, he regulated it through his small mechanism in his chest and linked it to his brain. A .... small price to pay I guess. " This is what they are doing at the moment, running a project with the Government.. about getting new collars it seems.."

Lord of Chaos

He blinked as he read into something that was not visible to them. He suddenly looked back up as he smiled slightly. " Don't worry, the collars are.. how do you say.. delayed? " He laughed a bit and winced from something as he shook his head. " Poor pilots.. those airships just took an... accidental fall."

-Larxene-

"Slow down... you're hurting yourself. Let's look out for ourselves first. Okay... With cloak technology, I think getting you in would be a good idea, Nicky. But we can't risk you getting caught." Hannah said. "I can invent you a jacket, and Kegan can put cloak technology on it... if you really need to get into their premisis."

Lord of Chaos

He shrugged. " I can accept being hurt, or ...even being killed, if it is for the good of the kids, and our survival." He looked distant for a moment, before coming back. " Anyways, Hannah has a point.."

-Larxene-

"Thanks. Without you Kegan, we wouldn't be able to free other kids, or, if worse-case-senarios came about, defend ourselves. But Nicky, you know going there without some sort of advantage is too risky." Hannah said. She got up and looked around the tower. She couldn't see anything for a bit. No adults, no other signs of life... that is until the 'complex' came into few. You could only faintly see it from the village because it was far away.

Lord of Chaos

He looked at it as well, and suddenly looked up into the sky and a hologram of it was brought into view, a closer up image. " Showing complex. Outer view, magnification 2."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back