• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Least favourite KH1 world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Neverland definitely could've used more than two locations but back then didn't really cross my mind, I was all "I'mma a flyin!!!!!!! ;u;".

BlueKey777

Banned
Neverland definitely could've used more than two locations but back then didn't really cross my mind, I was all "I'mma a flyin!!!!!!! ;u;".

I felt that Neverland in BBS was the most detailed although I did miss sailing on Hooks ship.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I'm sure I felt the same way about Neverland my first playthrough, but return plays of KH1 are nice to me though, because it gives off that air of creepiness, plus the Neverland environment consistently changes in each installment (sans CoM), so I never tire of it. Plus the flying and the feels <3

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm sure I felt the same way about Neverland my first playthrough, but return plays of KH1 are nice to me though, because it gives off that air of creepiness, plus the Neverland environment consistently changes in each installment (sans CoM), so I never tire of it. Plus the flying and the feels <3

Oh the feels~<3
BBS was one iteration that I really wish had the flying in it. It'd have been so boss in Aqua and Ven's stories.

Sdog

Awards
Oh the feels~<3
BBS was one iteration that I really wish had the flying in it. It'd have been so boss in Aqua and Ven's stories.

Was such a tease when Aqua just had to bounce on the orbs when the boys got to fly -_-...

But my least favorite world is probably Atlantica... could go on about all the miss blade swings i had due to being too high or just below the enemy enough to cause an aggravating miss!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I don't really dislike any of the worlds in KH1, but I guess Atlantica isn't the most fun world. I hate the backtracking, and it just isn't too fun to move around

Master Sora

Awards
Website
soraboots.tumblr.com
All the worlds are unique and I like them all, but Atlantica is a bit annoying. I guess it's not too bad fighting underwater as long as you lock on and keep a good distance, but it's very slow and you get hit more often than not. I'm pretty sure most people will agree that Atlantica is their least favorite world haha

Besides that I think Deep jungle comest next. I was literally lost throughout the whole thing when i first started playing it. I had no idea where to go and going back and forth between the vines was painful.

Master Ultima

Awards
I would say my least favorite world is Atlantica. Not too much of a fan of the Little Mermaid.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
Monstro would be my first choice. That world is total crap. The whole concept of the world was stupid and unlike other worlds it was visually boring and it took me forever to find chamber 4.

Wonderland would be a close second. When you watch the 1951 film, you see that there would be a lot of potential for a cool world to explore however in KH1 that wasn't the case. The story was terrible, I hated the layout of the world, there were hardly any cutscenes and it was missing so many characters from the original film.

Master Ultima

Awards
Monstro would be my first choice. That world is total crap. The whole concept of the world was stupid and unlike other worlds it was visually boring and it took me forever to find chamber 4.

Wonderland would be a close second. When you watch the 1951 film, you see that there would be a lot of potential for a cool world to explore however in KH1 that wasn't the case. The story was terrible, I hated the layout of the world, there were hardly any cutscenes and it was missing so many characters from the original film.
Forgot about monstro? That world too is my least liked one as well.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I suppose my least favorite world is Halloween Town because TNBC doesn't really gel with anything else in the game (I really don't believe Maleficent would give two ****s about making Oogie Boogie a part of her gang; how is he useful at all?). It's easily the most filler world in the game, even though it's nice to look at. I almost said Neverland because its locale is boring and I hate Peter Pan, but they connect it to the main storyline well. Same with Deep Jungle; not really a fan of Tarzan, but it's well-connected to the story, imo.

Agrabah, while not being unenjoyable, is a pretty grueling experience. The hardest world in my opinion (if you don't overlevel, that is). So easy to die from the normal Heartless because of the long range attacks, not to mention Pot Centipede and Cave of Wonders easy-to-die boss battles being back-to-back. The only world I might see as being more difficult is Atlantica. Btw, can I just comment on how much I love the fact Atlantica is so difficult; it would be so easy for them to make a movie like TLM, which a fanbase of male-dominated gamers would see as "girly" "eww, cooties!!," one of the hardest worlds in the game instead of an easy first world. Slightly off-topic, but I wish the Mulan world had been like this in KH2.

Quizler

Awards
Monstro because I just hate when you have to get eaten by things in games.
2nd place is probably Wonderland, for a first world, it's really confusing and I think it turns alot of people off from the game.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright let's see. When I first played KH1 (at the age of 8) I disliked Wonderland, Deep Jungle, and Monstro because I got so lost/confused in all of them. xD I also didn't like Agrabah after my first playthrough, mainly because I felt it went on too long. But I've come to enjoy them all. But as for my least favorite I'd have to go with others and say Atlantica. The controls weren't the best and the fighting was pretty frustrating sometimes. Not to mention having to find that stupid dolphin and grabbing onto it. D:

Had the same problem then someone pointed out "just follow the green doors"....it was so simple...TnT

I'm surprised more people didn't know this. I myself didn't discover this until a couple years ago. You've helped a lot of people Anagram. :D

*gross crying*

Well, that is what I like so much about KH1 (even if Monstro is my mortal enemy). It has all those neat little secrets and quirks that its successors seem to lack. I told myself years ago that it's the kind of game that I'm always learning something new about, and that's remained true til this day.
I know that's what keeps KH1 at around the top of my all time favorite games. It was just the end of last year that I discovered (thanks to KH Insider of course) the alternate scenes in KH1.

This was exactly me. And still me today.

Was such a tease when Aqua just had to bounce on the orbs when the boys got to fly -_-...

I know. The incarnation of Neverland that could've used flying the most and we didn't get it. :/

I suppose my least favorite world is Halloween Town because TNBC doesn't really gel with anything else in the game (I really don't believe Maleficent would give two ****s about making Oogie Boogie a part of her gang; how is he useful at all?).

I laughed too hard when I read this. But it is true. A bag of bugs isn't the most useful ally is it?

nxtgarnett5

I would probably say my least favorite world would have to be Agrabah, I really disliked the cave of wonders, I fell off that stupid ledge so many freaking time. Also, it took me about 12 hours to released that I had to shoot magic at that pillar down in the waterway.

MegaCore5

Awards
My least favorite world is The End of the World because of the invisible walls, It took me forever to get past that part.

Monstro because I just hate when you have to get eaten by things in games.
2nd place is probably Wonderland, for a first world, it's really confusing and I think it turns alot of people off from the game.

Monstro is my favorite, I particularly enjoyed the field and battle music, and being inside the whale was a pretty clever idea too.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I would probably say my least favorite world would have to be Agrabah, I really disliked the cave of wonders, I fell off that stupid ledge so many freaking time. Also, it took me about 12 hours to released that I had to shoot magic at that pillar down in the waterway.

Do you mean the pillar that unlocks the way to the Jafar fights? You can destroy it with the Keyblade. You just have to jump at the edge and swing the Keyblade once. I never even thought to try magic. :p

FangirlfromHell

Awards
I think that my lease favorite world in all of Kingdom Hearts I is definitely Monstro. I got lost in there so many times that Sora leveled up 7 times before I finally figured out how to get to the boss for the first time. To this day I have used a guide for Monstro ever since play through 1. Doesn't help when the Heartless knock you back into a lower chamber though.

Noa

I hate the Alice in wonderland world with a burning passion. The music would ingrain itself into my soul and I could never figure out the jumps when I was first playing through and I didn't know where to go or what to do and it was so unsatisfying to finish.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I hate the Alice in wonderland world with a burning passion. The music would ingrain itself into my soul and I could never figure out the jumps when I was first playing through and I didn't know where to go or what to do and it was so unsatisfying to finish.

Oh my god yes, I feel the same exact way. I still remember when I first played it and I absolutely hated redoing all of that shit that you had to advance in that world. I think that's why the Alice In Wonderland world is my least favorite as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back