• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Left 4 Dead Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
so my litle brother got this game for his birthday and i've played it and i thinks its awesome

did anyone else get it

ONIZO201

I rented it and had it for 2 weeks now, and the game was fun while it lasted, now having getting all the achievements I wanted, there's really no reason for me to play it anymore. However should someone get this for me as a gift I would have no problems playing it again since the game was still fun to me.

P.S. Expert mode in the game was a *$*@#!!!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
the game can be difficult at times and there are times when you just want to give up all hope

hartlesscanadian

im a huge valve fan boy and they totally didnt dissapoint me with l4d. ill prolly continue playing it untill episode 3 comes out

SoRaBhK_dUdE

Best part of L4D?

Shutting out the Survivors so they only complete 3% of the level.

hartlesscanadian

oh man theres nothing better then then ending of each campaine. i just got thu no mercy on expert and that last run to the heli while the hoard is running after you. so much screaming, it was amazing

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Sigh. I wish I had a 360 or a good laptop to play this game. I guess I'll just hope for a ps3 port.

hartlesscanadian

yea it would be cool to see them move it over to the ps3 but valve are not really fans of the ps3 they kind of gave up on doing anything update worthy for the orange box for the ps3 but i guess they always could if they wanted too

madruga

2 words: best game ever!!! it gets boring after u beat it though...and u just wait untill a new patch comes out for it...witch will get boring too if they add anything to it.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
2 words: best game ever!!! it gets boring after u beat it though...and u just wait untill a new patch comes out for it...witch will get boring too if they add anything to it.

i think the versus mode is very addictive, the campaign mode isnt too good

S

Shadow Soldier

Steam doesn't work on my computer! I always get the "cannot connect to steam network" and I don't know what the fuck to do.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'd say uninstall it completely from your PC, and install it again. Make sure that you have the right login info. Be absolutely sure it's the correct ID and password.
I had to retrieve it because mine apparently was incorrect from what I had remembered it was...and I reinstalled Steam and everything worked fine.

What games did you get?

S

Shadow Soldier

I didn't get no games yet because I haven't been able to log in. And I made a new account and everything. And I tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times. It just doesn't work. And I can take my account, log in on my friends computer where he lives across the street, and it will work fine. I know it has something to do with my internet not allowing it, but I don't know what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back