• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Left 4 Dead Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
No, it's $49.99 on Steam.
But it WAS $24.99 the weekend of Friday the 13th.

BTW, I highly recommend you guys check out the Tips 'N Tricks videos on YouTube for playing as a Smoker, Hunter or Boomer zombie.
They give really good tips as to how to play as them.

For one, I had no idea that there are certain spots that if you reel someone in with your tongue as a Smoker over a rooftop of a building, you can drag them off and kill them from the fall instantly :X

S

Shadow Soldier

Could someone explain to me how the fuck they always ended up stranded against a horde? I mean, in No Mercy, they get rescued by a helicopter... then they have to travel on foot again. Then get rescued by a boat, and have to travel on foot again, get rescued by a plain, and have to travel to get rescued by a big army tank.

Do they have the worst luck ever?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's supposed to be like they start in a different location. The campaigns don't carry over.

It's like a new movie that has nothing to do with each other, 'cept the characters are the same.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Could someone explain to me how the fuck they always ended up stranded against a horde? I mean, in No Mercy, they get rescued by a helicopter... then they have to travel on foot again. Then get rescued by a boat, and have to travel on foot again, get rescued by a plain, and have to travel to get rescued by a big army tank.

Do they have the worst luck ever?

They aren't consecutive stores in the plot.
They're like different zombie movies that have nothing to do with eachother.
At least that's how I see it.
They're different scenarios of survivors needing to get out of the zombie infested area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back