• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Just give me two more days, pleeeaaassseeee?? I'm almost done with the next chapter!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
IceBlueWings said:
Just give me two more days, pleeeaaassseeee?? I'm almost done with the next chapter!!

Huzzah~!

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
Sorry for the Long wait!! Here's chapter 8! Sorry for not good fight scene!

Chapter 8

Time seemed to have gone by fast. And soon, Yuffie was going to face the match between her and Rinoa. Maybe it’s going to be tough, maybe not.

Yuffie yawned. “I wanna go to sleep.” She said.

“Yuffie! You shouldn’t be like that! Rinoa can be tough to beat you know!” Kairi said.

“Alright, fine. But if I beat her, then you guys are gonna have to cheer for me!” Yuffie said, grinning.

“Of course we would, silly! Why wouldn’t we?” Asked Namine.

“Because…Leon.” Yuffie answered quietly.

Kairi, Namine and Yuffie looked at Leon who was talking with Sora and Riku somewhere further from the girls. Well…actually Sora and Riku were doing all the talking.

Kairi sighed. “Don’t worry, Yuffie. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. I mean, after what she did to him, he wouldn’t go with her anymore, right?” She said positively.

“Hm…if you say so.” Yuffie said, then jumped up. “Well…wish me luck then.” She said, smiling.

“Good luck!” Namine and Kairi both shouted.

……………………………………………………….

Meanwhile….

“C’mon, Leon!” Sora begged. “You know you should!” He said.

Apparently Sora and Riku were asking -or begging- Leon to have a big feast when Yuffie wins.

“Leon, you can’t be cruel to Yuffie!” Riku said.

Then Sora started acting like Yuffie. “I’m the great ninja Yuffie!” He said and started skipping around.

Riku joined. “And I’m the brooding, boring Leon.” He said in a deep voice, imitating Leon.

“Hey Leon! Guess what, I just WON!” Sora said in a girly voice.

“Wow. And I don’t care.” Riku said.

“But…but…HOW COULD YOU!” Sora shouted in a…girly voice.

“Because…because….uh….” Riku thought.

By then Leon was annoyed. “Stop it.” He said.

“No way, Leon! I wanna know why you’re so mean to me!” Sora continued in a girly voice.

“Yeah Leon!” Riku said, in a deep voice.

Leon was seriously annoyed now. “Shut up!” He said, and punched them both.

“Ah….” They both lay down on the ground with big bumps on their faces.

Leon smirked. “Get up, lazy idiots.” He said, and walked off.

They got up quickly. “You’re the one who punched us down!” They yelled at the same time. Because of this, they looked at each other and laughed.

Leon shook his head. “You guys really are idiots.”

“Hey!” They shouted at him again.

…………………………………………

What about Aerith and Cloud?

“Aerith…don’t you think we’re forgetting something?” Asked Cloud.

“Well…I think…but….I don’t remember.” She said, thinking.

“Hm…” Cloud thought. “Oh yeah, I wonder why Yuffie and Leon aren’t back home yet…” He said.

“They probably have some kind of project to finish up in school.” She said.

“Maybe.” He said, and they both went to study.

…………………………………………………………

Back to where we were before!

Kairi and Namine ran over to Sora and Riku. “Sora! Riku!” Kairi called out.

Sora and Riku looked to where Kairi and Namine were running.

The boys blushed slightly and they went into their fantasy world. They thought Kairi and Namine were running to them and were about to give them hugs.

“Ah…dreams come true…” They said.

But Kairi and Namine stopped. “Come on! We gotta watch Yuffie!” Namine said, grabbing Riku’s arm and dragging him off.

“Sora…” Kairi started.

He offered his hand to her. “Do as you please…” He said.

“Ok!” She said enthusiastically and dragged him off.

“Ow…OW! Ow…” Sora kept saying.

“Shush!” Kairi said.

……………………………………………….

Finally…D-Fight!

Yuffie stepped up the match area and glared at Rinoa who was smiling confidently to her.

“Scared?” Teased Rinoa.

Yuffie gripped her shuriken. “Not in a million years…” She said.

……

Yuffie and Rinoa stood in their places, to see who would attack first. After sometime, the place became tense.

………….

Kairi shuddered. “I don’t like the atmosphere…” She said.

“Don’t worry Kairi, I think it’s gonna go away soon.” Said Sora, grinning.

Kairi shook her head. “Stupid…”

………………………..

“If you’re not going to attack, then I will.” Said Rinoa.

“I’ve been waiting for that anyway!” Yuffie said.

Rinoa ran towards Yuffie. And everyone was shocked because she ran fast. So fast. She used her staff to attack Yuffie, but Yuffie managed to evade it. She threw a shuriken at Rinoa, but it missed Rinoa by a few inches.

“Not yet…” Whispered Yuffie. She jumped up and threw a bunch of shurikens at her opponent.

Rinoa laughed as she ran. “You think that can hurt me?” She said.

But out of nowhere, Yuffie landed on her, meaning to give her a punch.

Rinoa fell as Yuffie got up. “How about that, bh!” She shouted.

“You are going to pay for this!” Rinoa shouted.

………….

Leon was surprised. Rinoa wasn’t like this before. It must have been Seifer’s doing. He must have trained her a lot. Leon looked at Seifer.

Seifer caught Leon’s look and smiled evilly. Leon turned away, but he knew something. Seifer’s up to something…

………………

Yuffie ran, trying to avoid Rinoa’s attacks while trying to get a chance to attacking her successfully.

When would I get to attack her? God, stupid Rinoa. Stop attacking! She thought. Rinoa stopped for a moment and Yuffie knew this was the time to attack. She took out her conformer and threw it at Rinoa. Rinoa was panting at that time, and she didn’t see the conformer. When she finally did, she gasped and got hit a little. She wobbled and fell back.

“Alright!” Yuffie said happily. Riku and Namine smiled at each other for this victory.

Sora and Kairi jumped happily and hugged each other. But when they realized what they did, they let go fast, blushing.

Leon just chuckled.

But out of nowhere, Yuffie screamed and fell down. Everyone looked at the fight curiously.

Yuffie was on the ground, coughing. She looked as if she was hit hard.

“Yuffie! No!” Leon shouted and ran to the match area.

Kairi, Sora, Namine and Riku followed him.

Kairi ran to Yuffie’s side. “Where’s Aerith when we need her?” She asked.

“Namine, we have to use the cure spells.” She said.

“But we didn’t really master it!” Namine said.

“I know, but we have to try.” Kairi said, and Namine nodded.

While the two were healing Yuffie, Leon glared at Seifer. “Seifer…” He said.

“Yeah, what about me?” Said Seifer, cockily.

Leon clenched his fists. “Seifer…” He said, as he felt like bashing Seifer.

Yuffie opened her eyes. “It…hurts…why did he do that?” She asked painfully and angrily.

“Yuffie, calm down. We’re going to heal you.” Namine said.

Sora and Riku were holding their weapons, ready to attack, but Leon raised his hand and said, “Go help Yuffie.”

Sora and Riku looked at each other and nodded. They knew Leon was strong.

Kairi told Namine that Yuffie needs to be taken somewhere out of the match area so she could be healed properly. They all felt that Leon was going to give something to Seifer, and Yuffie shouldn’t be in his way.

Riku carried Yuffie to a bench not far away, to be healed. Kairi and Namine did their magic, while Sora and Riku just looked at them worried. They knew that Kairi and Namine weren’t that good in the cure spell yet, they were still learning from Aerith.

Sora dug around his pocket. He knew he had a potion somewhere. When he took it out, he grinned, and it went larger and larger. “Hey girls, I got a potion and you could give it to Yuffie.” He said, with a huge grin.

Kairi, Namine and Riku looked at his huge grin and shuddered, and Kairi took the potion from his hands and made her drink it. Kairi breathed out. “I think that should do it.” She said.

Namine nodded. “Thanks for the help, you guys.” She said smiling.

“No probs.” Said Riku.

……………………………..

Meanwhile…

Leon took out his gunblade. “I won’t be letting you off this time, Seifer. You know it’s their fight, not yours.” He said.

“I can’t let Rinoa lose.” Seifer said, laughing.

Leon felt like wiping Seifer’s whole face off with his blade. “I want Rinoa to lose.” He said, angrily.

“Well, that’s a shock, Squall.” Seifer said, snickering.

Leon couldn’t take it. He shot Seifer, but Seifer dodged it. “That’s not going to work!” He said, and laughed. Seifer took out his gunblade, and pointed it to Leon. “Let’s make this pleasant and fast, shall we?”

“Up to you.” Leon said coolly.

Seifer started attacking Leon first. Leon parried the attack, and slashed Seifer. “NOT YET!” Seifer shouted, smirking, and attacked Leon again.

Leon parried it again, and this time, slashed Seifer again, and…successfully.

Seifer took a step back. He smirked. “I guess you won this time, huh?” He said. “Next time, we won’t go so smoothly.” He said, and carried Rinoa away.

Did this mean…he fled? He surrendered?

But Leon didn’t care. He just went back to where Yuffie was. “Yuffie…?” He said softly.

“She’s ok. She’s just sleeping.” Said Namine, smiling.

Kairi nodded. “We healed her a lot.”

“Thanks.” Said Leon.

Sora and Riku grinned. “So all’s jolly, eh?” Sora said.

“Man, you sound like Cid.” Said Riku.

Sora looked at Riku, mouth wide open, and shocked. “NOOOOO!” He shouted.

Kairi went to Sora. “There, there. You will never sound like Cid.” She said, smiling.

Sora blushed. “Thank you, Kairi.” He said, shyly.

Namine walked over to Riku. “Riku you bad boy! How can you say that to Sora!” She scolded him.

Riku cowered in fear. “Sorry ma’am.” He said, scared.

“Now you must know what to do!” Said Namine.

“Uh…nope, don’t know what to do.” He said, shrugging.

“GO APOLOGIZE!” Namine shouted.

Riku ran to Sora, scared. “S-S-S-Sorry, Sora.” Riku said.

Sora laughed. “HAHAHA! Riku’s being scolded by his girlfriend!” He said aloud.

“I’M NOT!” He said, pouting. “Like Kairi isn’t your girlfriend.” He said, smirking.

Sora and Kairi blushed. “She isn’t.” He said simply. Kairi Heartbroken “Not yet.” Sora said after that, smiling coolly.

Kairi blushed crimson. She laughed nervously. “Uh…wow.” She said.

Leon chuckled and carried Yuffie. “I’m going to go home. Yuffie needs a better place to rest, and where there’s no noise like you idiots.” He said, looking at Sora and Riku. He turned to Namine and Kairi. “Sorry.” He said.

“Oh no, that’s ok! We know they’re idiots!” Kairi said, and Namine nodded.

“HEY!” Sora and Riku shouted. Kairi and Namine laughed. Evilly. And that made Riku and Sora shudder.

“So, wanna head home? Or….a sleepover!” Namine squealed.

Kairi squealed with Namine. “That’s great! A sleepover!” She said.

Riku and Sora sweat dropped. “You’re kidding right.” Said Riku.

“Of course we are! Why would we want you guys to be there?” Namine said, cocking an eyebrow at Riku.

Riku shuddered. “I…duno.” He said, laughing nervously.

“K, I’m heading home first, bye guys!” Kairi said, waving.

“Bye!” The other three said.

“Well, I’m going too. I’m hungry.” Sora said, and ran off, waving bye.

The rest were Riku and Namine. “You do know that we live near each other, right?” Asked Riku.

“Of course, stupid. I see you peeking in my window, like, every second.” She said, laughing.

Riku blushed. “I do not!” He said, then grumbled.

“Yeah, well, let’s go.” Said Namine, then walked ahead.

Riku caught up with Namine, and held her hand. “I’m officially your boyfriend now!” He said, laughing.

Namine blushed. “Yeah, you are.” She said, smiling.

JC_TMR

Good fic this

Not many people can produce good original KH stuff like that had me in the screen at times :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back