• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lexeaus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
snarky wasnt the right word.
i was trying to find a word.
well to me he sounds like a smartass the way he talks to xaldin.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Part of this is based on KH2, and part is based on 358/2.

Demyx may be a coward. His description in the 358/2 manual says that he actually fights skillfully with his sitar and water. What we CAN glean, is that Demyx is a whiner. He complains a lot. He doesn't like to do much. He ditches Roxas during their missions and runs away from Sora. He sits around a lot, playing the Sitar, mocking Roxas, making fun of the Organization members who died at Castle Oblivion.

Yep. Just the kind of guy I want to get with. And even considering the fact that his personality is so easy-going...

Roxas makes fun of him. Axel makes fun of him. He is considered the retard of the group. I very much doubt that a bookworm like Zexion is going to want to pound his butt.

EVEN MOARR DEMYX PERSONALITY SPOILERS> >:D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Roxas makes fun of him. Axel makes fun of him. He is considered the retard of the group. I very much doubt that a bookworm like Zexion is going to want to pound his butt.

Well, duh. It's the other way around, obviously. :v

Anyway, this is way off topic. But, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the topic is based on the OP. D:

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
hehe your welcome.i also know a lot about saix.
but ill spoil the game with him

soraXxion

Website
duckyalterations.webs.com
Lucky! I really want it for christmas since i blew all my money on a northface pandora & i can't buy it >.> Only problem is , there probably not going to have it come torwards christmas time. Alot of people want this game . But i'm hoping , if anything i'll buy it online.

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
Oh! That part! eheheh... I forgot about that.

Well, duh. It's the other way around, obviously. :v

Anyway, this is way off topic. But, I'm still trying to figure out what exactly the topic is based on the OP. D:
Don't worry. It took me awhile before I understood what this thread was supposed to be about.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
well i guess it could be the best becuase of the new characters and stuff that doesnt have to relate to sora alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back