• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Life and Death

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Yes, many of you may not exactly know who I am, and quite frankly, I don't care. I am here for one reason... a battle that has needed to be fought for quite a while. The God of Life against The God of Death. Unaori vs Zetsumi. This will be a straight out fight to the death, and once someone wins, the other character (Unaori or Zetsumi) must die completely, and never be heard of again. If you don't post within a week of the last person's, you lose on technicality, but you still must leave KH forever.

Zetsumi.... I'm waiting.

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I do, and I'm sure Zetsumi will too once he sees this. I didn't ask for anyone else to post, so please don't. We don't need judges. If have something to say, please PM it to me....

Endgame

:D
OOC: Don't worry, Jet. I'll make sure you go out with a Bang.

The air was still, here, just as it always had been. It was cold, it was forboding. The place was exactly as Zetsumi had left it.

The Nexus. His private retreat from the omniverse. A ruined cathedral, floating atop a chunk of rock in the deepest reashes of space, surrounded by hundreds of black holes. It's power seemed to draw people in. Zetsumi came here to focus, and to fight. Travellers from across the omniverse ended up trapped here, and thus, they came to him.

The bodies of his vanquished victims were still strung up around the walls. They had begun to decay now, the blood dried dripping from their broken bodies.

A blood-circle had been traced upon the ground, a soul gem lay resting at six points of the circle. Now, the Necromancer raised his arms, and the circle flared to life with a burst of flame. He still had some unfinished buisiness to take care of. A seed of hate, and power, he had planted years beforehand.

The flame died down, and a figure could be seen amidst the circle, drawn here. If Zetsumi knew this man, then his foe had known this was going to happen. Unaori would be prepared.

A sudden haze seemed to fall over the Necromancer. Unaori had grown strong. Merely being in the presence of such light seemed to eat away at Zetsumi's body. He'd expected it.

"Unaori. This will be... our last battle." he spoke quietly, his voice low and controlled: "I trust your affairs are in order? I have no intention of being ended here."

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Lifting his head, the figure opened his eyes from the flame, the eerie blue glow emitting from them overwhelming the fires that were dying down around him. "It's been a while..." Still remembering his death from the necromancer years ago, Unaori had been waiting for this day.

Jumping back a few steps, a blue aura began to emit from him, and burst into a feirce fire around him, literally heating up the area around him. He smiled at Zetsumi, and nodded, "I don't plan to finish here either, so I think this is going to be a while." Lifting his arms high, a small white orb began to form in the air above him. He didn't think Zetsumi wanted to start small, so neither would he. Growing quickly, the orb was clear made of Espillion, the light matter controlled only by the God of Life.

Smiling, he thrust his hands forward, and the orb reaching a size of about a basketball shot directly at the necromancer. The ball let off a small trail as it flew quickly, and Unaori utilized these to his advantage. Swirling his hands slightly, the trail cut off, and returned to him, and hit him hard. Then, spreading like a virus, it covered his body, and hardened, creating armour over his entire body.

The armour was pure white, and shined like diamond. It was suprisingly bulky for the little amount that had hit him, and spiked at the knees, elbows and behind his head. The armour was hard as any material in the Omniverse, but would bend in anyway Unaori moved. It didn't have any holes on the outside, excluding a small slit for his eyes.

The battle had started... and it wouldn't stop until one of them fell.

Endgame

Without even a motion, a wall of Umbra burst into existance before Zetsumi, the blast of Espillion impacting against it, sending a ripple through the wall anc causing it to crumple in around the blast, each straining against the other, two equal forces struggling against one another, as the Espillion consumed the Umbra, and it in turn consumed it's counterpart. At last, both were gone completly, and neither Zetsumi, nor Unaori, had moved an inch.

With a sadistic smile, Zetsumi looked up into Unaori's eyes as darkness enveloped him, melding and twisting together to form a similar armour over his own body. Zetsumi's spiked Umbra-Armour was jointed, and covered only his chest, arms, and upper legs. He hadn't had to use the Umbral armour in some time. It felt good... familar. It had seemed only apt.

Raising his left arm in the air, he tore off his sleeve, and ran a finger down it's length. Where flesh touched flesh, angry, vibrant red marks burst forth on the skin, glowing, blood-red, and spread across his entire arm, eventually fading, leaving his arm with a dim red glow.

"I've added a few new tricks to my arsenal, since last we met..." He said with a smile, and then, there was a flicker of psuedomotion, and before one could even blink, he'd lept through the air, bridging the distance between himself and Unaori in a fraction of a second, his red arm stabbing directly towards his foe's Chestplate with enough force to rip through almost any defences.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
The blow to the chest made Unaori step back a bit, and he was winded for a second. "Wow, that is a good one..." he grinned, and pumped his fist tight, feeling the molecules shift, and he punched Zetsumi hard to the left side of his face. He watched the necromancer stumble back a bit, and then looked down at the impact where he was hit.

The top layer of his chestplace was cracked right in the centre, and a red glow remained over it. He wondered what Zetsumi had done, for knowing him as he did, the necromancer wouldn't cut into his arm for just a power punch. He looked back up, and into the red eyes that stared. "Just what exactly are you trying to do?" He didn't really expect an answer, but Zets would probably tell him, being something in his nature to talk too much.

Swirling both hands this time, Unaori watched as Epsa and his aura began to merge between them. The Epsa turned the eerie blue of his eyes, and a flame began to cover it. He then stopped moving his hands, and grabbed the Epsa. It instantly shifted shape into a sword, and without a second wasted, Unaori lunged...

Endgame

Zetsumi twisted in mid-air as the blade plunged deep into his arm, the Espillion searing at his body, like acid to his Umbral makeup. Continuing his spin in mid-air, he brought his foot up and drove it into the side of Unaori's head, letting himself drop to the ground and skid away with the momentum from his spin. Regaining his feet as he slowed down, he let out a laugh, and thrust his arms out to either side, a glowing red Soulgem clutched in each.

"You've grown powerful!" he laughed, the thrill of battle rushing through his body, invigorating him. "But a mere sword won't destroy me!"

Shivers of red lightning ran up and down his arms, little larger then tiny splinters of glass, tearing apart his remaining sleeve, and flowing over his armour like water.

Soul Gems were the basis of Zetsumi's most advanced techniques, and any attack using a single gem is something to be feared. To use two, he was obviously far beyond toying with Unaori. Now, a glowing red design appeared behind Unaori, and a gate of flame, much the same as the one that had summoned Unaori, appeared, thousands of transparent hands ripping forth from it to clutch and tear at the armour, ripping entire chunks of it from his foe's body. This was a relativly simple technique... he was manifesting the souls from his gems in the physical plane, creating 'ghosts' of a sort, creatures of hate and rage, who's very being caused decay and death in their surroundings. The reason they could tear at the armour so easily was because their very touch caused the bonds between it's individual atoms to break, an effect of their decaying presence. Were one to touch his flesh, it would instantly rot from his bones. For now, only their hands emerged from the gate, but as the attack continues, faces began to tear free of the flames, the wretched creatures trying to claw their way out in desperation.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Unaori lept forward, and looked over his body. Half, if not all, of his armour was gone, and what's left of it barely covered him at all. Looking back at Zetsumi, he looked at the glow from his hands, and thought to himself. Using his Molecular control, Unaori moved quicker then sound and used what was left of his armour, changed it to a full arm cover with a sharp point coming over his hand. He aimed at the Gem in the necromancers right hand.

He hoped this would work. He had something else up his sleeve, but he wanted to try this first. From his thoughts, if the portal was summoned with the gems, then without them, it couldn't stablize, and it would collapse. He smiled, and watched Zetsumi closely for any sudden movements. He couldn't afford to miss...

(Sorry for the short post)

Endgame

Zetsumi laughed manically as the shard fired at his hand, at the same time the spell completed, and the gems shattered themselves. Twisting in mid-air, he grabbed the espillion shard, feeling it singe his hands, and tore it in two in a display of speed.

"Thinking that destroying the gems would break the spell?" He asked Unaori as ghosts swarmed over him, tearing at his flesh: "It dosn't work that way. When the spell is cast, the energy is consumed, and the gems destroyed. When fighting a Necromancer, one should at the least know how Necromancery works."

Unaori's skin began to crack and decay as the ghosts tore at it, dragging him slowly and steadily back across the room towards the portal.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Unaori could have slapped himself in the forehead... He knew necromancy and how it worked, why didn't he remember that? His skin tingled under the touch of the ghosts, and he was amazed at their speed. He quickly thought, and deceided to rid these creatures. He smashed his hands together, and aimed the energy in his hands at the portal they were spawning from. With a loud clap, the energy flew toward it, taking with it the ghost lunging at him. The energy stopped just before the portal, and then shot outwards.... It was another portal, sending the ghosts to a distant place, and never letting them come to the feild that they were on.

With a quick run of his hand over his decayed skin, it warped and twisted a bit, Unaori using a bit of his actual Life powers on himself and bringing his body back up to fighting standards. He looked over at the God of Death, and smiled. "Now that's out of the way, where were we?" A split second later, he was in the air, and then flying towards Zetsumi. Blue auras appeared in both hands, and then wave after wave of energy shot at the necromancer.

Waiting silently behind Zetsumi, Unaori had summoned a portal of his own. The Elemental Knight had filled his blade with light, and was about to strike. Unaori had a feeling Zetsumi would parry this attack, and was ready with another one of his own....

Endgame

OOC: So... who's attacking? You shooting me with Ki blasts, or an elemental knight filling his blade with -snicker- light?

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
OOC: At the moment, me with the ki blasts, and the knight is about to attack you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back