• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Kingdom_Key69 said:
I think you rembered wrong riku didn't defeated squat sora did roku got a free ride and riku never beat ansem he got taken over and lost his body

Yea, but if you played COM, you would notice he did all the same things sora did using his darkness as a weapon, adn he eventually mastered it and defeated ansem, and Riku is way stronger than than sora in COM, and kicks all the bosses *sses

Don't ask the questions if you don't want the answers, jerkoff...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
well KH and KH2 are both games so that is how it works and even if they weren't I would still go light because it is the right thing to do
who eva said darkness is wrong its how u use it and like i said darkness is betta dan light at least dats wat most people who took dis poll seems 2 think

Kingdom_Key69

it doesn't matter Sora beat everything he is oviously way better than riku and Sora is light dark is evil and evil is never good

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And if you played COM, you would have heard the King say that he finalyl realizes that Darkness is not evil so long as one uses their darkness to protect the ones they love...

If King Mickey, Mr. Awesome ruler of Light, can accept that Darkness is not evil, then I think you can too...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
it doesn't matter Sora beat everything he is oviously way better than riku and Sora is light dark is evil and evil is never good
u really need 2 play CoM in CoM u learn darkness isnt bad it depends on how u use it if it is good or evil same thing wit light and riku was way stronga dan sora in CoM and if dey were 2 face eachotha in CoM sora would hav got da @$$ kickin of a life even wit donald and goofy by his side

Kingdom_Key69

ok but still sora kicks all there a**es he is better and always will be because he is pure of heart whitch means he is light and he allways defeats anyone hes up against

Kingdom_Key69

Rikuheroofdark if riku were to face sora sora would win sora always wins he is pure of heart and he is the best keyblade master he could take riku any day

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ok, I like Sora, way better than I like Riku....

THe only reason I'm defending him is because your being a d*ck aobut this "Light Vs. Dark" debate...

I'm not trying to pit Sora V.s Riku, I'm trying to discuss Lght and Dakrness, and thier benefits, and how people perseive each of them...

Sora KHMaster

well you would think that sora is pure light wouldnt you but theres been some proof he might have in fact turned partly to the side of darkness ever notice his outfit black

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Sora KHMaster said:
well you would think that sora is pure light wouldnt you but theres been some proof he might have in fact turned partly to the side of darkness ever notice his outfit black

*looks frieghtened*

*looks aobut room*

Whisper: Shh! .:KL:. Might hear you!!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
ok but still sora kicks all there a**es he is better and always will be because he is pure of heart whitch means he is light and he allways defeats anyone hes up against
no sora doesnt kick all deer asses i can give u a 2 people sora cant defeat in kh2 mickey and riku and jus because hes light doesnt mean s*** im sure riku from KH2 can kick his @$$ any day cuz rikus da best da whole kh series eva had and den cumz mickey

matta fact edit dat riku and sora is equal in powa and neitha of dem can defeat each otha

Kingdom_Key69

dude your trying to defend the bad guy even if he choses the road to the dawn he is still part darkness and that can't ever be good

Kingdom_Key69

hey prove it I'm sure if sora had a reason to fight them then he would kick there a**es and sora has defeated riku many a time

LIAR LIAR

Dark!

*Get's gun and aims it at Sora's head.*

(^_^)

Gyah! Don't make a big deal about ths post. (~_~)

But I mean, all these fights, i don't undertsand why. Is it to kill eachother?

"winning" the fight... wouldn't winning be destroying the other person...?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
dude your trying to defend the bad guy even if he choses the road to the dawn he is still part darkness and that can't ever be good
ur an idiot im tired of arguin wit u darkness is not necessarily bad and light isnt necessarily good it depends how u use it and riku is NOT evil 4 da last time u need 2 get CoM and learn
more about darkness and light and riku isnt da bad guy

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There is no way Sora could beat Mickey...

DId you see the end of KH?

He killed three Dakrsides in one hit!

It would take Sora more than 200 hits toi kill three Darksides!

And Mickey's probably even more powerful in Kh2...

Kingdom_Key69

ok whatever all i am trying to say is the fact that sora is the best and he is light so I would be light riku not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back