• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
hey prove it I'm sure if sora had a reason to fight them then he would kick there a**es and sora has defeated riku many a time
im tired of dis da only reason sora beat him is because he is da GOOD GUY and DA MAIN CHARACTA and no sora cant kick none deer @$$es because dey both r fightin 4 da cause of
"GOOD" just like him so he wouldnt hav da advantage of da "GOOD GUY" and it would b powa against powa and sora is weaka dan both of dem

E

Ecstacy

OMFG. you guys are taking this too seriously. i chose twilight cuz your basically getting the best of both worlds lol.

Brian

LIAR LIAR

envyme2x said:
OMFG. you guys are taking this too seriously.

Brian
Yeah.

I think this was supposed to be a light topic.

Not "Light" as in light/dark. You know what i mean. (>_x)

Kingdom_Key69

once again this an opinion in reality sora beats riku every time not because he is the main character but simply because he is better

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
once again this an opinion in reality sora beats riku every time not because he is the main character but simply because he is better
dats an opinion 2...........u no wat.................i giv up ur an idiot..............dey cannot defeat each otha dey r equal.......and he doesnt beat him erytime u had 2 beat him 2 pass da game 4 god's sake......da only reason he won dat is because he is da "good guy"..............now if it was 2 ordinary dudes fightin sora would hav got his @$$ whipd......wit dat said im sorry 2 ery1 else for taken dis thread 2 far

E

Ecstacy

Kingdom_Key69 said:

ok this needs to be said b4 someone gets lost in their own world.........this is a f***ing game lol. In the end Sora will defeat the darkness cuz as was stated he is the main character. trying to bring something like that into real life by saying"it's the right thing to do" is pointless simply becuase IT'S A GAME lol. so just giveit up and keep on topic and just stick with the reasons ya gave for your choice.

Brian

pathtotwilight12

i would choose darkness because i know i could be able to master it, plus darkness isn't bad it depends on how you use it that really matters

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
why should I give up I won they quit
no u fool u've made urself look like a complete n00b wit ur dumb responses becuz u didnt play CoM and has no idea of most of wat im sayin and nobody quit there just tired of arguin wit u

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Kingdom_Key69 said:
no light beats darkness every time no matter what

Well you really can't say that. In Kingdom Hearts, yeah, but thats only for Kingdom Hearts. The theme of that game was to overcome the darkness with light. But it doesn't mean that light beats darkness every time, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a game out with just the opposite.

~Fantasy Angel

E

Ecstacy

nm rikuheroofdark. just got my first blood python lol. but anyhoo if anyone is spamming on this topic of YOURS then it is YOU kingdom_key69. plz try to stay on topic and just give it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back