• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Light, Dark, or Twilight

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
anyone whos smart would choose twilight. i mean twilight is half-dark half-light. u would be able to use both powers. twilight all the way baby. lol

Kingdom_Key69

I guess but I say light there is no good in being even part dark and light always overcomes darkness and if you are even part darkness you can't beat pure light

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
no it consumes all and you still haven't mentioned and benefits
it gives u betta skills dan light and no it wont definitely consume u if u learn how to use it right and all light does is giv u a strong heart

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
then why is it the Sora who is light beat everyone including Ansem the king of darkness
why is it because sora is da main characta of da game dey wouldnt allow him 2 lose now if it was on sum true s*** sora would hav got his @$$ kickd erytime

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
no light beats darkness every time no matter what
no light cannot defeat darkness dey r at an equal balance 1 could neva completely defeat da otha now its good always defats bad no matta wat da hero always win but not in no real s*** but dats just how dey make games comics etc.

Kingdom_Key69

well KH and KH2 are both games so that is how it works and even if they weren't I would still go light because it is the right thing to do

Sora KHMaster

hey Kingdom_Key69 last time i checked riku who has finally mastered darkness isnt consumed by infact mastering darkness has turned him to the path of twilight and if i remeber right riku also defeated ansem and all the heartless bosses

Kingdom_Key69

I think you rembered wrong riku didn't defeated squat sora did roku got a free ride and riku never beat ansem he got taken over and lost his body

Sora KHMaster

have you played COM there is there riku learns to accept his darkness and use it to protect the ones he cares about and there he also defeats Ansem and just about every other boss

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Kingdom_Key69 said:
I think you rembered wrong riku didn't defeated squat sora did roku got a free ride and riku never beat ansem he got taken over and lost his body
actually ur wrong wat he jus said is da truth riku conquerd da darkness and dafeated all da heartless masters and defeatd ansem dis happend in CoM:R/R u should play da game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back