• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link to old interview?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takfloyd

Does anyone know where I can find the old interview with Nomura where he said that the person walking out from the rocks in Deep Dive is the same as the one Sora fought in KH1: FM? That changed in the final version of the game, of course. I'm just curious about it.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I doubt anyone will have the link to something this old.

Your best bet is to probably search the KHinsider main site, in the archives, etc.

Takfloyd

I doubt anyone will have the link to something this old.

Oh, I think they will. I've seen it surface in discussions before. There are always people who simply have these kinds of things at hand.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I don't think there is such an interview which states that Xemnas was the one walking out of that rock. I did manage to find something, though. I hope it suffices. ^_^

In the beginning of the game, there's a conversation between Xemnas and Roxas that went like "I met him. He looks just like you." "Who are you?" at the beach in the World of Darkness. Did this happen right after Sora's fight with the Enigmatic Man in KH:FM?

"Right after".... I'm not sure about that but yes, it's after that. In this game it was never stated that Xemnas was the EM in KH:FM but from the way he fights and his line "He looks just like you", I hinted that it was him in KH:FM.

Source: Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - NI/KH2U

C

Colours

Does anyone know where I can find the old interview with Nomura where he said that the person walking out from the rocks in Deep Dive is the same as the one Sora fought in KH1: FM? That changed in the final version of the game, of course. I'm just curious about it.

I doubt you'll find them.<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back