• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for the late update everyone. i've had a pretty bad week, and i'm still not getting over it. but here it is and i hope you all like it ^^

Chapter 20: Elsa

The room which Riku ran through was lit with a bright fire blazing in the fireplace. He placed Jess on the floor and got a blanket from the couch and covered her in it. Jess was still shaking underneath the blanket, and Riku held her close to his body. He turned to the door and heard footsteps in the hallway getting louder and closer. A shadow appeared through the crack on the bottom of the door and stopped. Riku swooped Jess in his arms and looked for a place to hide. The best place was a small closet on the opposite side of the fireplace, and just before whoever was behind the door came in, Riku quietly got both of them inside.

Through the small opening in the closet, Riku peeked through to see Seethe walking around, searching for something…or someone. Seethe was mumbling something to himself; something about someone “missing” and “always blames it on me”. Riku could barely make out any words because his heart was beating so fast.

Seethe turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Riku waited until Seethe’s shadow disappeared down the hallway again before he got out of the closet with Jess.

Jess was no longer shaking, but she still felt pretty cold in his arms, even through the blanket that was wrapped around her. She needed to get warm, but at the same time he knew they couldn’t stay in here forever. Soon enough they would be discovered.

Riku put Jess back by the fire and went to the door and slightly opened it. No one around. He worried about Sora and Kairi; he hoped they were safe.

~*~

Sora awakened in a dark and damp cell. He looked around and saw that he was all alone; no Riku, no Jess, no Kairi, no anyone. He got up slowly and looked for any way out of the cell. The bars were too close together to try squeezing through, and he knew his Keyblade wouldn’t be strong enough to break them down. The window was too small; it was only big enough to let a little light in and air. He was stuck.

Then he remembered Kairi, and how she got him out of the cell back in Cortal. She melted the bars with her magic…

He jumped back and sent a few Fire spells at the bars, and they melted instantly. He carefully climbed out of the cell and left the room and went up the stairs.

The long hallway was silent in a bad way. Sora had a really uncomfortable feeling while standing there. He had to find Kairi and the others, wherever they were. He ran down the hallway and stopped halfway down and stared at a door to his left. It was left open just a bit, and a gold light was coming through it. He peeked through and saw two familiar faces sitting by the fire.

“Guys!” he whispered.

Riku jumped up in surprise. When Sora walked through, Riku sighed relief.

“I thought you were someone else, Sora! Geeze, be more careful,” Riku panted.

“Sorry,” Sora said. He walked to Jess, who was sitting by the fire. “She’s freezing!”

“She was worse before. I got her as warm as I could,” Riku said. He then stopped himself from starting the next conversation. “Wait…where’s Kairi?”

“I don’t know…” Sora said. “I’m going to go find her.”

“S-sor-rrraa,” Jess said.

“How are you feeling?” Sora asked.

“Sor-rra. I’m c-ccoming too,” Jess shivered.

“Jess, no. You can’t; you need to warm up,” Riku said.

“I don’t c-care. Kairi would do the same for any of us. I’m going to help you,” Jess protested.

Sora and Riku exchanged glances. Riku let out a long sigh. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes,” Jess said. She slowly got up and walked towards them. She didn’t stumble or fall; she was better.

“Okay,” Riku said. He couldn’t help but smile at her stubbornness.

The three of them looked out the door to see if anyone was coming, and quietly searched every room in the hallway for Kairi. She was no where to be found.

“Now I’m really getting worried,” Sora said. “I swear if that guy lays a finger on her—’’

Sora punched the wall with so much force a small piece of it fell to the ground. Riku put his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

“We’ll find her,” Riku said.

“Guys! Someone’s coming!” Jess whispered.

They ran into a door on their right as Seethe turned the corner, just missing them close the door.

~*~

“What is this place?” Jess said.

They were in a room that was dark except for one lone light that shone on a mirror. The mirror was in the center of the room with a few cobwebs hanging off the rims.

Sora walked up to the mirror, but his reflection wasn’t his own…

“Roxas??”

The reflection just smiled back at him. Sora stared at it with confusion. “What is this thing…?”

Jess walked up next to Sora and looked in. “That’s Roxas?”

“Yeah…who’s that?” Sora said as he pointed to the figure next to Roxas.

The girl had black hair and a small black dress on and black boots. Her eyes stared back into Jess’s and she smiled.

“I don’t know…” Jess said. She walked a little closer to the mirror, and the girl also walked a little forward. “Who are you?” she asked with wonder.

“That’s Elsa,” Riku said. “She’s your Nobody.”

“My nobody? Elsa…” Jess said as she pressed her hand to the mirror. Elsa’s hand reached out on the other side as well.

“Elsa was helping me ever since we got here,” Riku said. “She’s always led me back to you.”

“She did?” Jess asked.

A third figure appeared in the mirror behind the images of Roxas and Elsa. It was of a man they didn’t recognize…wait…they did know this person…and it wasn’t Riku.

The three of them spun around and saw Seethe standing behind them with a grin on his face.

“Found ya,” he smirked.

Riku and Sora went in for an attack, but Seethe pushed them off against the wall. Seethe grabbed Jess’s wrist and dragged her out of the room and towards the end of the hallway.

Jess tried pulling away as much as she could; she dragged her feet on the red carpet, but nothing would stop him. “Let me go!! Riku!!”

Seethe kicked the door open to this bright room where Vladimir stood looking up at the wall. Jess looked up and saw Kairi hanging from chains at the top of the wall. “Kairi!”

Vladimir turned around and smiled. “You found her. Very nice, Seethe.”

“God, what did you do to her?!” Jess screamed.

Vladimir took a staff from a hook hanging on the wall. He walked slowly up to Jess with a smirk on his face.

“She isn’t the one you should be worried about,” he murmured. He raised the staff and struck.

A sharp pain, then total darkness.

Haku

<3
Sorry to hear about your week, but the good thing is that you managed to come up with another great chapter XD.

Haku

<3
Oh that's great that you could still come up with it though, usually if I have lots of other things on my mind that are distracting me I can't seem to do anything else.

and bam! another chapter! lol this one i reveal a key part to the ending of the story, which is coming up :'( but all stories must have an ending...or should they? *looks around slyly* lolzz

welp here it is fresh from the...well you know what i mean its early and brand spankin new. im hyper. i dont know why. don't mind me just enjoy the chapter ^_^

Chapter 21: The Plan

The pain started to flood her head slowly as she opened her eyes and saw a blurry room below her.

Jess moaned quietly as she started to gain consciousness. It took her a while for her vision to clear up, but when it did she saw that she was chained to the wall in the room where she saw Kairi.

Kairi…she was right next to her!

Jess shot her head up and more pain filled her head as she looked around frightened. She was suspended up on the wall mere feet from the high ceiling next to Kairi.

“Jess? How’s your head?” Kairi whispered.

“Hurts a lot,” Jess mumbled. “What’s going on?”

“From what I’ve heard, Vladimir’s still trying to gather all the Princesses of Heart to open Kingdom Hearts to take it for himself,” Kairi sighed. “This guy just won’t give up.”

“Riku? Sora? What about them?”

“I haven’t heard anything. They don’t even know I’m awake; I’ve been pretending to be unconscious. If they knew we were awake, they wouldn’t say anything,” Kairi said. “It’s been a while since they’ve been in here. I’m really worried about Sora and Riku.”

“We gotta get down from here,” Jess said, and she tried pulling herself free from the wall. The pain in her head got worse and she stopped, panting.

“Jess, it’s no use. You have to rest; you had a pretty bad hit,” Kairi said.

Jess looked down and noticed a few blood drops on her blue, sleeveless overcoat. She wanted to feel her head, to see if that’s where the blood came from. Her hands, chained to the wall, couldn’t reach even if she tried her hardest. Jess couldn’t handle the pain anymore and started to silently cry.

“Jess, no! Don’t cry! We’re going to get out of here, don’t give up!” Kairi comforted.

“It’s not that,” Jess whispered. “I’m just in pain, and I want Riku. I need to see his face; to see he’s okay.

“Riku’s strong, Jess. You know that! He’ll be fine, I promise,” Kairi said.

Just then the doors burst open and smacked against the walls. Kairi and Jess both fell silent and closed their eyes, hoping that no one would notice they were awake.

“I just don’t understand how difficult it is to find a group of five women in gowns running around on a world where the only two occupants are you and I, Seethe! Please explain to me how difficult it is to find these hags? I’d like to hear why,” Vladimir yelled.

“It’s like they disappeared off the face of this world! I don’t know where they are, Sir,” Seethe said through gritted teethe.

“I swear if you don’t find them, Seethe—’’

“Yeah, yeah, I know,” Seethe mocked.

Vladimir glared at him viciously. “I bet you anything those two morons with the Keyblades hid them somewhere. I guarantee it…”

Vladimir stormed to the computer in the center of the room where a large Keyhole lay in front of it on the floor. Two of the seven screens were lit with outlines of two girls’ bodies on it with their stats. Kairi and Jess’s names were on the top left corner of the screens.

“Their hearts are the most powerful,” Vladimir said. “Especially this one’s,” he said as he pointed to Jess’s screen. “The Princess of Light. But alone, they cannot open Kingdom Hearts.” He turned back to Seethe. “If we don’t find the rest of the Princesses, this will never work.”

“You just need them to open the door, right? What happens afterwards?” Seethe asked.

Vladimir sighed. “Have you forgotten my plans already, Seethe? You disappoint me…”

He walked slowly towards Seethe and turned back around, so they were both looking up at the two girls they thought were out cold.

“My plan is to first use their powers against the Keyblade Wielders. They’ll be eliminated, then the Keyblade is mine for the taking. After they’re out of the way, the door will be opened yet again with the Princesses’ powers, and Kingdom Hearts will be ours. And then, well, the Princesses will be no longer of use to us,” Vladimir said.

Kairi took a small gasp, but immediately fell silent. Vladimir looked up curiously at Kairi.

“What?” Seethe said.

Vladimir continued to stare for a moment, then shook his head. “Come. We have much to do.”

The two of them left through the doors as Kairi and Jess opened their eyes.

“Oh my God…oh my God…” Jess whispered. “Who are these guys!?”

“I have no idea…this is really scaring me…” Kairi murmured.

~*~

“Where did he take them? Uggh this really isn’t good!” Sora moaned.

Sora and Riku were yet again searching amongst the many doors in the long hallway for any sign of Jess or Kairi. But each door they opened contained nothing.

Riku turned to the end of the hallway and saw it open and Seethe appeared through it.

“This way!” Riku whispered as he grabbed Sora’s hood. They both went into a door right before Seethe had a chance to look up.

Sora looked through the keyhole and watched as Seethe and Vladimir passed by and went into another door further down the hallway. He quietly opened the door and walked out with Riku behind him.

“They came out of that door,” Riku pointed. “We haven’t checked down there yet.”

“That’s where they have to be then!” Sora said and he ran down as quickly as he could.

~*~

The door burst open again, and fearing for the worst, Kairi and Jess closed their eyes again. There was a long moment of silence; their hearts pounding in their ears.

“God! Jess!” a voice whispered.

Jess opened one eye and saw Riku standing by the door.

“Kairi!”

“Sora?”

Riku and Sora towards the center of the room and stood before the long computer desk. Sora walked around it and looked at the keyhole in the center of the floor.

“What does this lead to?” he asked.

“Get us out of here, quick!” Kairi yelped.

“They’ll be back any minute! Oh, Riku! They’re planning something horrible!” Jess yelled down.

“What is it?” Riku yelled back.

“They’re going to destroy you two and take the Keyblades and open Kingdom Hearts!”

“Then they’ll kill us too!” Kairi added.

“There has to be a switch somewhere to get them down!” Sora said as he ran to the computer. He looked and was just about to press a random button when Riku stopped him.

“You don’t know if you’ll trigger something that will make this whole mess worse!” he warned.

“Ugghh! We’ll get you down, you two!” Sora said.

“Sora, I hear someone coming,” Riku said.

“Hide!” Jess yelped.

The doors burst open just as Riku and Sora hid behind a pillar close to where Jess and Kairi were imprisoned. Vladimir walked in, dragging someone by the wrist. He stopped and swung the girl around fiercely.

“Last time before I lose my patience! Where are the others?” he demanded.

“I am not telling you!” Belle’s voice yelled back.

“Fine! Have it your way!” Vladimir said as he dragged her to the wall where Jess and Kairi were helplessly chained.

Belle tried fighting away, but Vladimir was just too strong. Her wrists were suspended in chains that popped out of the wall, triggered by a button Seethe pressed on the computer. Seconds later, Belle was lifted up on the wall until she was as high as the other two Princesses.

“Three down, four to go,” Seethe said.

Vladimir walked by without a word and left the room, Seethe following behind him silently.

“Belle!” Jess cried.

“You’re all right!” she exclaimed. “We were so worried when all of you didn’t come after us! What happened?”

“Vladimir got to us,” Kairi said. “We were being chased by him so many times… he finally got us.”

“Listen, we’re going to find a way to get you all out before the rest of the Princesses are discovered,” Sora said.

“How? You don’t know how to work that thing!” Jess said.

Sora opened his mouth, then stopped himself. “It’s too risky. But don’t worry! We’re going to find a way. I promise!”

~*~

Outside the castle, Vladimir and Seethe searched through the woods for the four remaining princesses.

A branch snaps from their right. They turn their heads, but they don’t see anything. Vladimir walks forward slowly towards the noise to see if whatever it was would reveal itself.

Four princesses, Jasmine, Cinderella, Snow White, and Aurora, stood still and barely took a breath as the man took steps closer to them.

Snow White was trying her hardest to keep all four of them concealed. She prayed that he would turn around and go away so she can stop and rest.

The man turned around and went out into the clearing. Snow White gave up and stopped using her power. She took a long breath of air and held her head.

Seethe turned back to where Vladimir came out and saw a figure in the bushes. He snapped his fingers and Vladimir turned around. Seethe motioned to Vladimir that they were in the bushes, and they both slowly walked in…

“Hello, ladies,” Vladimir said.

The four princesses looked up in shock at the two men as they were grabbed and dragged all the way back to the castle.

Haku

<3
Me being late kept me from reading this wonderful chapter, big things are in store for the next edition XD.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Nay! I can't believe I missed a chap! D; But they were great none the less :D......Let me into that castle and I'll make sure those meanies get whats coming to them - they will know anew the meaning of ph3ar!! - oh I can't wait for the next one!

T.T This story will end soon *sobs* WAAAHH! "Memories, all alone in the moonlight...."

Haku

<3
*Here's hoping that there is going to be another sequel*, but yeah I don't want the story to end either D=.

haha thanks Silent

and yeah, there will be another story after this, but it will be a prequel to A New Journey, basically the first KH with my own twists.

i dont want it to end either!! lol i love writing these stories! lol but all stories must come to an end, cause then you can start new ones ^^

Haku

<3
Really! Oh then I really can't wait for the other prequel, but yeah all stories unfortunately must come to a end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back