• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Logical Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

B@con

Don't know if this was said before :confused: but it just came up to my mind recently.

Could it not just be that Unbirths are created by lost memories? At last that's what I'm thinking.

Since CoM we know how important memories are for the heart and that those two have a big connection and influence to each other. Remember? Soras friends forgot about Sora just because he forgot them when Namine manipulated them. That happened because his and the hearts of his friends are connected.

So, Heartless = Darkness from the heart, Nobody = left by body when transforming to a heartless, Unbirth = made of forgotten memories( a person could be forced to forget or could repressed it) , good or bad and different values for the former owner <-- all this could have an influence about the might an unbirth posses.

So they would be somekind of "shadow" of a heart and a person, a combination and maybe pre-stage of both, heartless and nobody. Because that memory-theorie would combine both attitudes of a heartless and a nobody. That would also explain their symbol, the "space heart" would be the "shadow" or forgotten part of someones heart, and because a memorie can also be the behaviour of someones person and differnet things which are similar to that, it would explain the similarity between the unbirth symbol and the nobody symbol. Furthermore the four sparks from the unbirth reminds me somehow of the Chain of Memory-Cards which are most likely nothing but memories ^^

I think this could really be possible, because it would also be a good story element, after all we already know that Ven is "losing something and he have to obtain it again" (remember the scene MX talked to him in the OC ? ) and that something is most likely a memorie or memories ^^

so , what do you guys think ? ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover
i believe memorie cant take a physical form without a host

EDIT: Also the unbrith symbol doesnt really look like cards from COM. it's just a drawing someone did....it's really curved

TerraFTW!

This is a highly speculated theory. That I for one can actually see Nomura doing. I think it makes somewhat a bit of sense.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i agree this theory is overused....memories cannot be used for every side game....personally BBS doesnt look like a side game since it has kingdom hearts in use

TerraFTW!

Yeah like i said i can see it happening. but this theory is overused. I mean people thought that's how Nobodies were made at first.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah like i said i can see it happening. but this theory is overused. I mean people thought that's how Nobodies were made at first.

i'm starting to see a pattern....maybe people will theorize how kh3 is about memories...yes memory plays a small part but not to govern most of the game

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
i believe memorie cant take a physical form without a host

Say hello to Xion for me.

EDIT: Also the unbrith symbol doesnt really look like cards from COM. it's just a drawing someone did....it's really curved

Actually yes it does. Cut the cards in half and bend them at a 60 degree angle. Though it could be mere coincidence.

i agree this theory is overused....memories cannot be used for every side game....personally BBS doesnt look like a side game since it has kingdom hearts in use

Memories have always been a part of the KH series, however some of the installments focus on them more then others. Pretty much EVERY title including coded has to do with memories to some extent.

[EDIT]

Also this "overused" nonsense is getting annoying. Either contribute constructively or don't post at all. It's not that hard guys.

Allister Rose

French Lover

Actually yes it does. Cut the cards in half and bend them at a 60 degree angle. Though it could be mere coincidence.

Memories have always been a part of the KH series, however some of the installments focus on them more then others. Pretty much EVERY title including coded has to do with memories to some extent.

um....the card bending thing? i dont think thats very liable....

also Xion...she has a body.... with memories inplanted....she was a doll....she wasnt "pure memories"

i know memories have always been a part of kh but it never governs KH terminology. i don't think your commment contradicts mine.

Iridium

Awards
You mean the fan made picture? It's not fake, just a drawn version is all :v and for the record:

newemblemjy6.png

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Did she not stilll have a host body or "doll" rather than just being the physical manifestation of a person's memories?

Most everyone knows there's a resemblence, but folding them does not make it exact. I much perfer what Grace Assassin did by bending it into an M and using the resemblance to the cards as back up evdence.

Also this "overused" nonsense is getting annoying. Either contribute constructively or don't post at all. It's not that hard guys.
Agreed. How you people get off calling something overused yet still managing to play kingdom hearts and endure it's overused "hearts" and "friendship" is beyond me.

TerraFTW!

Agreed. How you people get off calling something overused yet still managing to play kingdom hearts and endure it's overused "hearts" and "friendship" is beyond me.

I only Thought the theory was, not the concept (if that comment was aimed at me, if not im sorry lol)

Allister Rose

French Lover
overused friendship and hearts? those are the obvious ones that will most likely stay...we mean plot-wise with memories.....

and yes. the picture there has the intersection pointed, but it's actually curved....how can you bend the intersections in cards?

the fanmade picture originally on everything about BBS/unbirth thread was wrong....the picture in the gameplay clearly shows something slightly different that doesnt make this picuture, no matter how you bend it, cut it or whatever....

Iridium

Awards
the fanmade picture originally on everything about BBS/unbirth thread was wrong....the picture in the gameplay clearly shows something slightly different that doesnt make this picuture, no matter how you bend it, cut it or whatever....

That was not the point I was trying to convey, it was the connection to the unbirth symbol and the cards in CoM being similar was what I was trying to get across. And the unbirth symbol from the gameplay and the fan made art are pretty much the same. Only difference is the proportions because of the size of each unbirth.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That was not the point I was trying to convey, it was the connection to the unbirth symbol and the cards in CoM being similar was what I was trying to get across. And the unbirth symbol from the gameplay and the fan made art are pretty much the same. Only difference is the proportions because of the size of each unbirth.

i dont think you are seeing what i'm seeing.....

the unbirth symbol and the card symbol.....one is bulky and the other is very curved...i wish i can draw a picture and show it to you what i mean.....

the only thing that supports the similarity is the pointed intersections....but i absolutely see nothing similar...maybe with the fanmade picture, but the actual symbol itself looks very different.

Iridium

Awards
i dont think you are seeing what i'm seeing.....

the unbirth symbol and the card symbol.....one is bulky and the other is very curved...i wish i can draw a picture and show it to you what i mean.....

Again I have to repeat myself, it was only symbolism because of their somewhat uncanny similarity.

the only thing that supports the similarity is the pointed intersections....but i absolutely see nothing similar...

That was what I was trying to get you to see :v

Allister Rose

French Lover
Again I have to repeat myself, it was only symbolism because of their somewhat uncanny similarity.

That was what I was trying to get you to see :v

sigh...pointed intersections? real unbirth symbol doesnt have pointed intersections....only the fanmade one....the real one is curved.

Iridium

Awards
Only slightly, regardless, symbolism; I don't think it takes 2-4 posts to get that point across.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back