• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lostprophets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvKyou

Heylo~ What do you guys think of the Lostprophets? I wouldn't say they're new but you might not have hear them or of them before. So they're latest track is "Rooftops ( A Liberation Broadcast)". So, just wondering who likes them and who doesn't...^_^ Of course, I like them lots!

Bai. :toungesmile: <( I think it's demented ..o_O)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I only have Start Something. Great album. Nice to chill back with songs like Sway and Last Summer.

Or with songs like Burn, Burn and We Are Godzilla - You Are Japan, do whatever.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I've got both on my iPod and I like them. Start Something was better IMO. Hah there is this one track on their latest album that sounds exactly like a All-American Rejects song.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Someone please enlighten me as to why Ian Watkins is considered to be "leik totali hot".

Best songs- Last Train Home, Last Summer & Burn, Burn.

I'm not too keen on their lastest material, judging by the sound of "Rooftops" and the other one which I can't remember the name of....

MemoriesLast4ever

.la.la.la.
Website
www.myspace.com
ahaha, he is hot
i actually took his pic from the video into my phone
harharhar >:D

especially in the Liberation transmission cover, his pic is like "0__0 wooahh harharharhar"

I like their Always all ways, everybody's screaming and the new transmission songs and lots of others too B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back