• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Love issues...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Literally I had this same problem.(Except it was only a week and with a girlfriend.)

Give it some time. Tell your parent about the nice stuff he does for you for awhile then eventually, ask for him to come over again.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Well then there's your answer. Explain to your parents that he doesn't have control over your emotions and that it's silly to hold him responsible for your reaction. If they acknowledge that he didn't "break your heart" as you so eloquently put it in the way that only a confused seventeen-year-old girl could, then they have no logical reason to keep you from him.

Put the blame on yourself, because that is where it rightfully belongs. And hope that your parents can put the blame on you too, even though they're obviously not going to want to admit that their darling little princess was in the wrong.
I agree with the method.

You are looking for attention just as much as you're looking for a solution. Shut up.
But I think you were far too harsh here.
She's a teenage girl.
Wtf.

Lmao. what?????
It was never a matter of trying to get the boy to like her again.
You told her to make him jealous so he'd like her again.

You are looking for attention just as much as you're looking for a solution. Shut up.

gee, thanks for your help?

She's a teenage girl.
Wtf.

thanks

anyway I'll talk to my parents once more, and see what happens.

thanks to everyone who helped me out. I really appreciate it ^^

C

Colours

I agree with the method.

She's a teenage girl.
Wtf.

It was never a matter of trying to get the boy to like her again.
You told her to make him jealous so he'd like her again.

That doesn't matter, if anything, she should try and reason with her parents.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No problem, (if I did at all >_>) you can always count on the community for advice ^^

Cyanide Sprinkle

You Can't let your parents govern your life, you are in control of who you date. Yeah I understand its hard since your parents are strict but in the end you have to have the nerve to stand up to them and say its your life not theirs.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Parents are bat **** retarded for stopping you from dating. It'll encourage you to do it more.

You have to ask yourself this, Should I risk my parents catching me to date the person I might love? or Will it be worth it? or Do I really care what they will do? It's all up to you, and I can't really tell you what to choose. You have to do that yourself. Follow your parents and be sad you missed an opportunity, or get with him, disobey, and risk getting in trouble by your parents. Or, wait till you're 18. You are 17, right?

A

Azrael

let's start from the beginning (as if I'm not crying enough as it is now...)

my ex-boyfriend and I began going out last summer, and in February of this year he told me (over the phone) that he wanted more time to himself, so we broke up. I never got over him. I thought I began to, but whenever I see him the feelings come back and I want to be with him again, regardless that he broke my heart.

one night, I believe back in May, he kissed me unexpectedly, apologizing like crazy right after.

a few nights ago, he blurted out to me that he regretted what he did and he want's to be back with me again. when I heard that, I became extremely happy, but I knew something would block us from getting back together:

my parents.

tonight, he wanted to see me so we could talk more, and when I asked my parents (after much debating with myself to even ask my mom) my mom literally calls up my dad and they both say no. they also say that I cannot date him. at all. ever.

I'm heartbroken, and he is as well. I know that he hurt me in the past, and he realizes that he was wrong and I want to forgive him for it. my parents won't. they want me dating other people, not just him. I'm not saying I want to be with this guy forever; I know that's not likely going to happen. But I still have feelings for him. my mom says she's not doing it to hurt anyone, she just doesn't want me to be hurt again. I understand where she's coming from, but I'm willing to forgive him for hurting me and start over again. but like I said, parents won't let me.

any advice?

See if his intentions are good enough for you to take him back, and I don't recommend sneaking by past your 'rents. It's just going to be worse in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back