• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

M.A.G

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Right, well I can see there's absolutely no hope in getting through to you. So I'm going to go ahead and delete the posts that are about us bitching.

D

The KR3W
Probably, but the way that they didn't put much space into large multiplayers for the PS3 like KZ2 and R2, I would say that this should take up 1 GB or maybe two.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You do know that since the teams are cut down to possibly 8 or 4, the battles can range from just another team to a full scale war, right?

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well the way I see them doing this is putting players in at least groups of 8 and then throwing them into a massive area which each team with a different objective. My only problem is I can tell you now that there really isn't that many "team players" on the PSN. There are players that will shot you without thinking if your in the way of their kill.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
But isn't that what friends/clans are for? And they said something about how you'll be somewhat forced to do more teamwork, if only because you'll get mowed down otherwise.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Each squad and platoon is given specific objectives for their teams, such as taking out a bridge or some shit.

And they said something about how you'll be somewhat forced to do more teamwork, if only because you'll get mowed down otherwise.

Two squads are fighting, each platoon leader orders for another squad to provide backup. Squad 1 says alright, and goes to help. Squad two on the other side says fuck you. One company ends up with one less squad. If an attitude like that keeps up in that company, it could end up at a disadvantage. Of course, that only applies if you don't respawn after each death.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I hope its for 2009, a lot of games that I've been following closely have been moved to 2010.

But since its speculated that its going to be in the first month of 2010, its not that much of a stretch to believe it would be released then.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Yay

looks like my christmas wish list will have more bookstore gift cards than games at this rate

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Meh, not too interested in the game.

Granted, 256 players would be a nice technical benchmark (if it works as well as they want it to), but it doesn't do much for the gameplay, it just makes the size unnecessarily big and makes the player feel insignificant, imo.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
gamespot.com/news/6213424.html

MAG delayed to '10

=\

How about try reading previous posts for people who posted news? It might not be the same website but its the same news. And that thing about it being delayed is not a fact according to Sony.

When asked about the date change, a Sony rep said, "We have made no announcements in regards to MAG's launch date. Retailers are speculating."

But like I said before, its not that much of a stretch.

Silent Assasin

They said in a gameinformer that there will be no lag, but I highly doubt that. I hope this game won't be overhyped like COD5, I don't like that game.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
=\

How about try reading previous posts for people who posted news? It might not be the same website but its the same news. And that thing about it being delayed is not a fact according to Sony.

But like I said before, its not that much of a stretch.
No need QQ abou it.

and yes that is just PR talk Sony made it seem like it coming out this year, by saying are line up is better and showing there 2009 and MAG was part of that.

and more PR talk about a MMO(MMOFPS not having lag)but fanboys will believe anything.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
_images%5Cteaser%5CMagCoverWM.jpg

Euro Box art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back