• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Making a theme for the forums!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What Background do you prefer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
That looks very nice!

I'm gonna keep the Stampy theme though. I'm used to that lay-out so yeah, the Clown College ones seem a bit weird to me. I think the new one (Clown College KH3D) is also a bit too dark imo.

I'd give yours a chance though. I think the Clown College KH3D has a bit too much going on. Yours is more simple and I like it (+ it seems a bit more lighter) but I'm all for a light version! Thanks! :)

I'd actually like to see one with clouds as the background as well!

Vicodin

relative power
Zephyr's design is king among the peasants. The only thing I have to say is Riku being white makes it unbalanced. I'd honestly just make him pink as well.

I understand that the "theme color" for KH3D is pink, but it doesn't work for the forums in the shade that it is. That's why I'm saying knock it over a bit towards red.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
Just go with Zephyr's design. The colors you guys are using (pink/white, blue/white) just do not work.

Also, is the KH3D version of Clown College supposed to be a giant ad? I think a lot of people would find that more annoying than useful.

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Zephyr's design is king among the peasants. The only thing I have to say is Riku being white makes it unbalanced. I'd honestly just make him pink as well.

I understand that the "theme color" for KH3D is pink, but it doesn't work for the forums in the shade that it is. That's why I'm saying knock it over a bit towards red.

Thanks! Riku does look a lot better pink.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Also, is the KH3D version of Clown College supposed to be a giant ad? I think a lot of people would find that more annoying than useful.

That's actually what I seriously hate about it. I changed it back to the good ol' stampy theme.

They look good pink! Although I have a feeling if they both looked white, that it would look good as well!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
That's actually what I seriously hate about it. I changed it back to the good ol' stampy theme.

They look good pink! Although I have a feeling if they both looked white, that it would look good as well!

I switched to Clown College because of that. x)

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
I think we should work on merging these two themes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Add some pink a box, (no argyle pattern in the boxes) and I like the commands in the side panel

Last edited:

Rallade

Awards
I think we should work on merging these two themes

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Add some pink a box, (no argyle pattern in the boxes) and I like the commands in the side panel

I'd love to do that but it seems like the votes are in, we will be doing clouds first, and if the theme we make will be approved and if we are permitted to make a new one then we'll see if we can do the argyle. But anyways, seems like everybody's busy with DDD (including me :p) so I guess we'll be continuing this project in 2 to 3 days, although people are still free to post and develop ideas.

Rallade

Awards
I was hoping on giving a more completed version, but since things have been going slowly with Hillboy being banned for stupid reasons, I though I'd give a small update:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I was hoping on giving a more completed version, but since things have been going slowly with Hillboy being banned for stupid reasons, I though I'd give a small update:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Looking good! I like what you did with the clouds! The crowns are also a good idea, I like it! Not sure about the bright blue color you used there though.. But it looks really promising.

Oh and may I ask why he was banned? I saw it some time ago and I was like 'wtf just happened? o_O'

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
how bout that forrest gump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back